Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Do not stare at that picture of George Michael! It's almost like staring at Winger - you'll catch fag before you know it!

What a waste. Just think of all the poontang that guy coulda had over the years. Instead he's wandering around men's rooms looking for a handie.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

We come on here to post wildly sexist , racist and homophobic things cos the real world won't let us.
      And cos were a bit stupid.
      If your gonna say crazy stuff like George is gay .... Fuck it the whole thing is broke
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        We come on here to post wildly sexist , racist and homophobic things cos the real world won't let us.
        If your gonna say crazy stuff like George is gay .... Fuck it the whole thing is broke
        Well, if he ain't gay he sure is stretching the whole experimentation phase out pretty long.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

The George landings were faked... It's clearly a hoax
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Property Prices Are Forever.

Doesn't say if the $10 million includes Bambi and Thumper...

Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-11-2016, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              So trolling for cock in public parks is considered straight now?

I'm too old for this shit.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                So trolling for cock in public parks is considered straight now?

I'm too old for this shit.
                No, you misunderstand. This is the 21st century. So if you troll for cock but say you identify yourself as heterosexual then it ain't gay. Just like if you're white and self identify as black. Or if you're 45 and self identify as 19. It's really awesome and opens all sorts of new doors.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  No, you misunderstand. This is the 21st century. So if you troll for cock but say you identify yourself as heterosexual then it ain't gay. Just like if you're white and self identify as black. Or if you're 45 and self identify as 19. It's really awesome and opens all sorts of new doors.
                  Yes... yes it does.

'I've gone back to being a child': Husband and father-of-seven, 52, leaves his wife and kids to live as a transgender SIX-YEAR-OLD girl named Stefonknee

Stefonknee says her 'adoptive' family, which consists of an older couple and their children and young grandchildren, are completely accepting of her identifying as a little girl.
                  'It’s called play therapy. No medication, no suicide thoughts. And I just get to play,' she shares.
                  You see? Therapy. Of course.

He asked the kids to write him letters about their feelings, and read a letter from his son Peter aloud on The Transgender Project.

'Dear Dad, I feel it is very imbarassing [sic] to see you walk around like that. But if you rilly [sic] want it, it will be OK with me. Love, Peter,' read Stefonknee in the clip.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

WARNING: If you get turned on by this, there is something VERY wrong with you.

I mean, "she"'s under age, fer fuck's sake. You pervert!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

WARNING: If you get turned on by this, there is something VERY wrong with you.

I mean, "she"'s under age, fer fuck's sake. You pervert!
                      We used to put people like that in an "institution". I think it's time we start up again. A little straitjacket time, some shock therapy, he'd be good as new. And if it didn't work he just stays there and doesn't infect the rest of society with his insanity.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Let's hear from a real doctor, Dr. Steve Brule. Check it out!

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          he just stays there and doesn't infect the rest of society with his insanity.
                          Yeah, this would be more than enough to justify asylums to taxpayers.

How the fuck can you accept this? So I'm 54 years old & I say "fuck my responsibilities as a human being" & everyone is fine with that?

Well ok, I wanna be adopted as Cindy Crawford's dog. And I want to sleep in her bed. Hey, I can see how this can work.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Well ok, I wanna be adopted as Cindy Crawford's dog. And I want to sleep in her bed. Hey, I can see how this can work.
                            do ya like peanut butter?
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              do ya like peanut butter?
                              Shhh, that was the first thing that crossed my mind, but I don't want to voice that wish out loud.

Superstition, you know?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Yeah, this would be more than enough to justify asylums to taxpayers.

How the fuck can you accept this? So I'm 54 years old & I say "fuck my responsibilities as a human being" & everyone is fine with that?

Woof woof!!

The options are endless. Of course, I'm gonna use this for saxual related stuff. For example, if I want to go in the womarn's locker room at the local gym - nobody can say shit so long as I say I self identify as a 22 year old chick. Who is gay. And has a peenus.

Comment

Working...