X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Official 5/22 Kansas City Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 5/22 Kansas City Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Cruiser
    Groupie
    • Jan 2012

Anybody going to KC???????

Comment

• RedEye
      Groupie
      • Jul 2007

I am making the trek from Nebraska... disappointed in the best available floor seats but I guess they will have to do.

Comment

• RedEye
        Groupie
        • Jul 2007

We are one month out. How many in the Army are going?

Comment

• fifth element
          Commando
          • Nov 2010

Am not going to be able to make it, much as I would love to be there. Will have to make due w/ videos sent from those who do.

By the way, for any who are going that have not been to the Sprint Center....there are no truly BAD seats....
          have been there several times....in very different seats....enjoyed myself each time!
          “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Molly Blue
            Roadie
            • Apr 2005

Hmmm... so who all is going from KC? I suppose I could wait and go to Wichita.

Comment

• RedEye
              Groupie
              • Jul 2007

1 week out. Will be driving down day of from Nebraska. Made the 'mistake' of VIP purchase but hell if I am in the first 5 rows I will be jacked up an worth the extra coin. I am making the trek alone, unfortunately friends and family are too far away or watching their dollars. But I won't miss this show.
              Gotta say it was exciting seeing 'my show' up under the stickies!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Molly Blue
                Hmmm... so who all is going from KC? I suppose I could wait and go to Wichita.
                I could hit any either of these shows but to be honest I don't think it was worth spending more money on to go see again.

Comment

• Molly Blue
                  Roadie
                  • Apr 2005

So I guess that means Wichita is out... better get my tic for this show.

Hope everything is okay.

Comment

• RedEye
                    Groupie
                    • Jul 2007

I am guessing there aren't many Army members going to the KC show. If I can contain myself I will tapatalk the set list... May get lost I the moment and forget.

Comment

• Inside.intel
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • May 2012

Right here in Nashville TN always had and always will the smile with the style the voice that leaves you no choice I heard you missed me, I'm back!!!! thank you very much and how the hell are ya!!!!!!!
                      Live Right here in Nashville TN always had and always will the smile with the style the voice that leaves you no choice I heard you missed me, I'm back!!!! thank you very much and how the hell are ya!!

Comment

• Inside.intel
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        Welcome to the Official 5/22 Kansas City Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
                        Right here in Nashville TN always had and always will the smile with the style the voice that leaves you no choice I heard you missed me, I'm back!!!! thank you very much and how the hell are ya!!!!!!!
                        Live Right here in Nashville TN always had and always will the smile with the style the voice that leaves you no choice I heard you missed me, I'm back!!!! thank you very much and how the hell are ya!!

Comment

• Inside.intel
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • May 2012

Comment

• Inside.intel
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • May 2012

probably not if the come back to Nashville they will sell out like last time

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Inside.intel
                              probably not if the come back to Nashville they will sell out like last time
                              so, how much do you pay for crack in Nashville?
                              David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                              — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

Working...