Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

ok by experience it will take about 8 hrs before we get youtube shots of this show....I hate the waiting
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• VanHalenI
      Roadie
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by So this is love
      or Me wise magic...where is that guy already
      Right here LOL sorry guys... but I'm done with Me wise magic .. :P

Light Up the Sky is my target now
      I had some crazy vision, one I can't deny it
      It said "Open your eyes. Leave it all behind."

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VanHalenI

ok now I know you root for underdogs, what makes you think they would go for Light up the sky WHILE THE JUST DROP THE BEST VH SONG EVER CALLED HEAR ABOUT IT LATER????????????????? Sorry for my rant I am forever thankful to VH for having played HAIL in MTL on March 15....but I feel bad for everyone else on the tour that do not get that chance....
        Last edited by So this is love; 03-30-2012, 11:45 PM.
        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

The odds for LUTS is a lot better than MWM. I think this could happen my friend!!

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

ok now I know you root for underdogs, what makes you think they would go for Light up the sky WHILE THE JUST DROP THE BEST VH SONG EVER CALLED HEAR ABOUT IT LATER????????????????? Sorry for my rant I am forever thankful to VH for having played HAIL in MTL on March 15....but I feel bad for everyone else on the tour that do not get that chance....
            I don't think they dropped any song. They just have more options for the set list now.

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

HAIL is one of my favs too.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Uh-oh....looks like I better chill out on my begging for Light Up the Sky....
                Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

It's cool that Dave is having UNIQUE little fuck-ups at the shows that are not his old scripted on purpose fuck-up. Back in 1984 that flew because people in San Diego had no idea what happened at the Phoenix show. People in Phoenix had no idea he used that line in Denver, etc... In this day of youtube you can't do that anymore.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i fucked up. i should have taken the day off, i wasn't thinking that it was month/quarter end. we didn't run today so i wouldn't have left my crew short-handed. would have been show #3.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• TJMKID
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Great show tonight in the Steel City --- we all got Van Halenized !!

I'm pooped so I won't write a lengthy review. Dave got pissed at the beginning of STW and called out some roadie for not positioning his monitor correctly --- "Hey fuckface, move it over here --- these people paid good money for tickets". I love when Dave destroys these dummies. He also told a spotlight chimp to shine the beam on Alex 3 times after his solo but it never happened. Other than that, Big Diamond was in a good mood. He also did 3 drop-splits in a row (cant remember which song) --- not all the way to the floor like at the beginning of the "Jump" video but still impressive for a 57-yr. old dude.

Overall, it was a great show with plenty of energy. I was really hoping to hear "Hear About It Later" but we got "Blood and Fire" so I was happy. I was in the center floor section about 12 rows back so I had an awesome view. There was a guy in the front row with his 5-yr. old son who was fist-pumpin' the whole night and I saw Wolfie pointing to them a couple times and smiling. Eddie also did his trademark "high-kicking" across the stage during "Panama" which I didn't see at the Louisville show so that was cool.

I'm bummed because VH is leaving the Northeast and heading down to the dirty South and Midwest so I probably won't catch any more shows on this leg. Ahh fuck it --- road trip!

Last edited by TJMKID; 03-31-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

The 3 drop splits. Must be in BG solo section.

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by TJMKID
                          VH is leaving the Northeast and heading down to the dirty South
                          The dirty south welcomes them!
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• perrin29
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

Great play by play Momshell. Thanks. Here is the timing thing by Dave in Panama. Pretty minor. Imagine there will be a better video later today. Around 2:35 in the clip.

Filmed at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

didnt seem to bad , ur always gonna get slips like that when your free wheeling like dave does ..
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Either Dave's roadie bashing is an act or he's gonna set the record for the most tantrums during a tour...far exceeding Axl Rose...

Comment

Working...