Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Ok fuckers, I want to see some outrage.....

Because asking youths to stop playing ball doesn't equal neighborhood (beatdown squad) game.

I've mentioned it more than once on this forum that this is just folks roll here in Mobile, AL.

I had a similar situation in front of my house a few years ago, about twenty of them who wouldn't let cars through and threw balls at cars thet did try to use the road for driving. I called the police and (as is typical here) they told me to handle it myself, I asked to the person's name to whom I was speaking and he asked why...... I told him that they were all nearly my size, all shirtless, swearing and blasting loud music, so the only way I felt comfortable handling it was to go out there armed with a shotgun........ they sent a squad car right out.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by gbranton

Because asking youths to stop playing ball doesn't equal neighborhood (beatdown squad) game.
      I'm not sure what your point is, but that does sound like a very tragic event.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        I'm not sure what your point is, but that does sound like a very tragic event.
        My point is, they should never have followed that man up on to his porch, they were stalking him.

It is clearly a racially motivated crime and I want to see how people react to it.........not really, I already know the answer........
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Dude, you ain't gonna see any outrage over this. This is America man! If a white dude tells some kids to piss off because they were blocking the street...and if he then gets beaten almost into a coma then that's his tough fucking luck. He should have known better than to approach a group of kids and ask them to stop blocking the street. Fuck him. He fucked up by speaking to them. Everybody knows that you should just let your neighborhood degenerate into some kind of fucked-up hell just so that a couple of bad apples can rule the streets.

This isn't a black or white issue. This is an issue of US letting a handful of shitheads rule our fucking neighborhoods, regardless of their color, background or racial ethnicity. But I'm a fucking idiot so what do I know.

We should all just let rampant violence and drug dealing and raping and prostitution run fucking goddamn wild in this country. Because if we stand up, at some point we're going to step on someone's toes and god forbid that ever happens.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

And no, I'm not implying that Trayvon was a "bad apple". By all accounts he was simply walking down the street. I was speaking only to gbranton's post. So please don't get all bent out of shape because of my post.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

My point is, they should never have followed that man up on to his porch, they were stalking him.

It is clearly a racially motivated crime and I want to see how people react to it.........not really, I already know the answer........
              I don't think you're going to see anyone defending the conduct, which is why I don't really get your point. If it happened the way reported by the article, this is a no brainer.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The central issue of the crime still sails well above your head. It wasn't about "white-on-black" violence. It was the fact the police did almost nothing and a very controversial law was cited on a homicide. If Zimmerman had been charged, there would be no big federal case and all the media attention...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I had a similar situation in front of my house a few years ago, about twenty of them who wouldn't let cars through and threw balls at cars thet did try to use the road for driving. I called the police and (as is typical here) they told me to handle it myself, I asked to the person's name to whom I was speaking and he asked why...... I told him that they were all nearly my size, all shirtless, swearing and blasting loud music, so the only way I felt comfortable handling it was to go out there armed with a shotgun........ they sent a squad car right out.
                  And yes, police dept's are often staffed by latent pussies who will do whatever they can to avoid "getting involved" so they don't have to do annoying things like paperwork, or enforcing the law...

Comment

• gbranton
                    Veteran
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    And yes, police dept's are often staffed by latent pussies who will do whatever they can to avoid "getting involved" so they don't have to do annoying things like paperwork, or enforcing the law...
                    Yeah, they wouldn't even file a report when somebody stood in my yard and emptied his pistol into the house across the street.....because nobody would come to the door. They just got in their cat and drove off.

Comment

• gbranton
                      Veteran
                      • Aug 2005

The central issue of the crime still sails well above your head. It wasn't about "white-on-black" violence. It was the fact the police did almost nothing and a very controversial law was cited on a homicide. If Zimmerman had been charged, there would be no big federal case and all the media attention...
                      Not necessarily sailing over my head but that is a better summation of the thread than has been offered previously.

But there is a tie in here, and it deals with perception and presentation of news stories and the damaging effect it can have on race relations, especially in a place where they are already particularly poor.

We also have another story happening here that is getting national attention, the shooting of a young white girl who was with some boys breaking in people's houses. The differences in the way the stories are being covered/presented/discussed is fascinating and at the same time a little appalling.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

MOTIVATED BY MEDIA LIES ABOUT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, A HATE CRIME OCCURS IN CHICAGO

We're learning today that in Obama's Chicago, 18 year-old Alton L. Hayes has just been charged by police with "attempted robbery and aggravated battery along with a hate crime" for attacking and robbing a 19 year-old man. Hayes is black, the victim is white, and Hayes told investigators "he was angry about the [Trayvon] Martin shooting and decided to attack the victim because of his race."
                        Now why would Hayes do this? For starters, Zimmerman is Hispanic, not Caucasian. Secondly, there's absolutely zero proof Zimmerman was racially motivated to shoot Martin. In fact, an overwhelming amount of evidence suggests race had nothing to do with it.
                        My guess is that if Hayes is telling the truth about his sinister motives, he's been watching too much CNN, MSNBC, NBC, and ABC. After all, those are the media outlets guilty, in some cases, of outright racial fabrication in their zeal to aid Barack Obama's re-election campaign by falsely attributing racism to Mr. Zimmerman's motives.
                        The bottom line is that if Hayes' professed motive for attacking another man is based on lies told over and over and over again by Obama's Media Palace Guards.
                        For those of us who monitor the corrupt media, the Trayvon Martin story was on our radars as a media phenomenon. But what confirmed the political motive was when our divisive, polarizing President gave his media minions the green-light to go all-in after he cynically made the shooting of an unarmed Florida teenager all about race ("My son would look like Trayvon").
                        Florida is a must-win swing state for the President and turnout is where his fortunes will live or die. Ginning up the base brings voters to the polls and nothing gins up Democrat voters like a good old-fashioned racial firestorm. And because the media's in bed with Barack Obama, a racial firestorm (based on misinformation) is what we got.
                        First came the media's obvious disappointment over the fact that the alleged shooter, a man with the name "Zimmerman," was neither Caucasian nor Jewish. Never ones to let facts get in the way of a witch hunt (remember Tucson), the media solved that little factual problem by making up an entirely new racial category for Zimmerman: "white Hispanic." Like our President, one of Zimmerman's parents is white, and yet we never hear Obama described as a "white African-American."
                        But of course we don't. That wouldn’t fit the narrative. But in order to cast this story in the kind of light necessary to make enough voters angry to tip Florida Obama's way, Zimmerman cannot simply be Hispanic because that's another voting bloc Obama desperately needs to win the state.
                        The Narrative Beast was still hungry, though, and required constant feeding. Not only must Obama's Media Palace Guards in some way make Zimmerman white, he must also be turned into a -- duh, duh-duhnnn -- racist! And it was in this department that the sycophant media sold what was left of their souls.
                        To kick things off, before ABC News examined surveillance tape with the full technology available to them, the network released a half-baked and rushed examination of the tape with this hysterical headline:
                        "Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman."
                        The only problem is that ABC News jumped the gun. Later, a full enhancement using all the technology available to ABC showed a pretty serious gash on Zimmerman's head. But the damage was already done. By accident or design, the die was cast for many that Zimmerman had lied about shooting Martin in self-defense after the teenager attacked him.
                        But the media was just getting started. CNN -- "The Most Trusted Name In News," donchaknow -- went one step further than ABC News. They examined the audio of a 911 tape and before enhancing the audio using the full technology available to them, suggested to the world that Zimmerman had called Trayvon a "fucking coon."
                        Later, CNN was forced to walk this back and admit Zimmerman had said no such thing, but once again, by accident or design, the seed Obama so desperately needs planted to divide this country racially, had been planted by his media pals.
                        But the Crown Jewel of irresponsible racial fraud most definitely goes out to NBC News, who on their oh-so legendary "Today Show" would broadcast to the world 911 audio that had been maliciously edited to make Zimmerman look racist:
                        Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.
                        When the truth is that the unedited audio actually went like this:
                        Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
                        Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
                        Zimmerman: He looks black.
                        And do I even need to point out the 24/7 smear campaign launched in the fever swamps of MSNBC?
                        To understand just how sinister the whole of the media has been here, you have to remember that this is the "whole of the media." This isn't Dan Rather with forged documents or those Left-wingnuts at MSNBC.
                        To aid Barack Obama's re-election campaign to racially divide and enflame this country and most especially a swing-state, the whole of the media ganged up to fabricate, parse, and misinform the public about a private citizen. And guess who was listening….
                        Alton L. Hayes. And by his own admission, this intentional and politically-driven misinformation campaign created by Obama's Media Palace Guards, motivated Hayes to target and assault an innocent man.
                        The media is not biased.
                        The media is not out of touch.
                        The media is corrupt, and now they have blood on their hands.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who gives a fuck? You're outraged because some black retard is properly being charged for a hate crime for robbing a white guy? That's the media's fault? Maybe someday Yanker, you might actually post something tantamount to your own opinion rather than just rehashing someone else's intellectually incompetent, poorly written blogged opinions designed to pander to a market of disenfranchised, middle-aged white guys...

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Who gives a fuck? You're outraged because some black retard is properly being charged for a hate crime for robbing a white guy? That's the media's fault? Maybe someday Yanker, you might actually post something tantamount to your own opinion rather than just rehashing someone else's intellectually incompetent, poorly written blogged opinions designed to pander to a market of disenfranchised, middle-aged white guys...
                            Hell, I'll be amazed if he ever manages to post a link that's NOT from some bullshi*t source like Brietbart.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Facts are a problem for you huh dick head?
                              Originally posted by jhale667
                              Hell, I'll be amazed if he ever manages to post a link that's NOT from some bullshi*t source like Brietbart.

lol. Fuck you.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                                Facts are a problem for you huh dick head?
                                Not really, Fagerdoucher...

Comment

Working...