X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

No Album After Tour, sez Sam

In an interview heard today on Detroit's wrif fm, Sammy Hagar announced that VH has no plans to release a new album after the current tour, citing "no-profit from album sales, only from touring, and people only download today, anyway."

A few songs may be recorded, then released to the internet.

The interview itself can be heard at www.wrif.com later this afternoon.

If that is the case, why bother with BOBW?

I just don't get it...it took me some 6 years to hear that freakin' guitar again, now this crap?

...craig

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • DLR_EngineRoom
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by c.craig
    In an interview heard today on Detroit's wrif fm, Sammy Hagar announced that VH has no plans to release a new album after the current tour, citing "no-profit from album sales, only from touring, and people only download today, anyway."

A few songs may be recorded, then released to the internet.

The interview itself can be heard at www.wrif.com later this afternoon.

lmao.....as much as I'd looooove to believe this, it ain't news that Hagar and the VH Bros. lie their a**es off.....only time will tell if we stand the test of time........muuuuahahhahahahahahah....another suckfart lyric from Spammy.....muhahahahahahahaaaaa
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

I heard the same a few months ago. At the time, he said it was a one-off tour and that he was keeping the waboritas on the payroll so he could re-join them after the tour. He also said that they were his soulmates and that being with the wabos was where he saw himself and wanted to be musically...

Comment

• Samsonite
        Head Fluffer
        • May 2004

That's bullshit. They shouldn't make albums to make money...they should make them because they love to make music.

Comment

• famac
          Roadie
          • Mar 2004

How do you get somewhere musically with your head stuck up your ass?

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by famac
            How do you get somewhere musically with your head stuck up your ass?
            apparently this is how you get to Waboritaville!!

Comment

• Figs
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Gee, I hope the Waboritas play another free concert at Battery Park! Oh boy!

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Samsonite
                That's bullshit. They shouldn't make albums to make money...they should make them because they love to make music.
                I didn't know Spermy made music

Comment

• Big Train
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

What Sammy Says:

What Sammy means:
                  No new plans because there is "no profit from album sales of my new crappy, half assed tunes, only a little that we make touring, cause people downloaded it and knew we were full of shit, anyway".

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                    What Sammy Says:

What Sammy means:
                    No new plans because there is "no profit from album sales of my new crappy, half assed tunes, only a little that we make touring, cause people downloaded it and knew we were full of shit, anyway".
                    YES!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
                      YES!!!!

Its just further proof that the VH of today make music for money. They tour for money. They are who they are because of greed. I miss the VH that was.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• BigDaddyD
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Figs
                        Gee, I hope the Waboritas play another free concert at Battery Park! Oh boy!
                        I have to say that I saw Sam and his band when they recorded their Hard Rock Live show. I am an oldschool Dave fan, but VH doesn't suck because of Sam they suck because of EVH and Alex. I would go see a free show at Battery Park in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Further proof that the VH of today is in it for the quick cash grab and not the music. I miss the VH that WAS. Kick Samuel to the curb and start making some good music with Dave, Edward.
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• frenchie
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jul 2004

video killed the radio stars, internet killed spammy hagar!!!

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jun 2004

every band with a deal makes music for money, if they say otherwise they are liars

Comment

Working...