• Show
Clear All
  • Figs
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Van Halen Are Hot For Australia

But is Australia hot for Van Halen?

I hope not, I have faith you you folks!

We take a look at the Best Betting Sites and Bookie apps in Australia to make picking the best bookmaker for you an easy and stress free task. View the Best Australian Bookies below and claim their latest Sign Up Codes.

Van Halen Are Hot For Australia

Van Halen's current American tour ends on October 2 and the big question is what are their plans for the rest of the world.

"It's funny that you mention that because we were talking about what are we going to do next and the powers that help us be will all figure that out in the next couple of months" Sammy Hagar tells Undercover News. "We'd love to come down if we have a chance to do it."

"When you leave this country with a band the calibre of this, it is not like we can go "hey lets just go to Australia to play'. The promoter has to invite" Alex Van Halen says. "The promoters in Australia want to start telling the fans to rally up and hopefully they will invite us over there to play".

The Van Halen reunion coincides with the release of their Best of Both Worlds compilation album. On of the key songs from the record that didn't make their last Best Of album is the David Lee Roth sung 'Hot For Teacher. "Ed and I were big fans of UK music and Alan Holdswoth, King Crimson, Bill Bruford and that whole lot" Alex says. "One morning, Ed and I went in with a couple of six packs and that's what happened. We weren't really thinking. We just played a particular piece of music Ed had it in two or three takes, that was it. We kept it. I wish there was more depth to it but the reality is when you don't think, that is when your true self comes out. That is a good glimpse of what goes on in my head".

Sammy adds "Hot For Teacher, my comment about that…before I was in Van Halen I always looked at them as competition. I didn't like Dave. I never thought about being in the band. By 1984, when I heard Hot For Teacher, when I heard Alex kick that drum thing up, it pissed me off it was so good. It was kicking ass. I was jealous. That drum intro is unbelievable. The whole song is kicking ass, it is ripping. That drum intro is killing".

Van Halen hope to be in Australia early 2005 … if someone gets around to inviting them.

Might as well jump...
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

put signs all around your country saying "we gotta keep outta here!!!" with a poc of van hagar on it...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Figs
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Another example of sam's asshole-ness. In his quote about Hot For Teacher, what the hell does "I didn't like Dave" have to do with anything he's talking about? I think he see Dave in his wet dreams, that fucking dipshit.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Re: Van Halen Are Hot For Australia

Originally posted by Figs
        Sammy adds "Hot For Teacher, my comment about that…before I was in Van Halen I always looked at them as competition.
        competition??? WTF???? you never played close to that league you stupid little fuck !!!
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Those WORTHLESS FUCKS won't get invited to the local MOOSE LODGE let alone AUSTRALIA!!!!:fucku2: If Spammy gets any FATTER they can go to JAPAN and play at the SUMO convention!!!

Comment

• moose
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Didn't they learn their lesson the last time they were in Australia?
            And what the fuck is it with spam dissing Dave? That fat fuck is going to get in front of one o' my broadheads one day, I swear i'll bleed that fucker like the fat pig that he is.

Comment

• tobinentinc
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

What happened last time??
              http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

Re: Re: Van Halen Are Hot For Australia

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                competition??? WTF???? you never played close to that league you stupid little fuck !!!
                You are right!

What a pice of shit Sam is for trying to compare himself to clasic VH.
                He is absolutely deluded. That guy is the bigest dreamer.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Thet MIGHT get invited to OPEN a DENNY'S in R.I. but thats about all you GET when you average 7,500 per show on a REUNION tour!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

5 months in a Greek prison BWahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Dumbass of the week.....

Comment

• moose
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by tobinentinc
                      What happened last time??
                      If I'm not mistaken the tour /shows tanked(I read this somewhere here) last time in Australia.

Comment

• Starwood

If it's so incredible, then why don't you play it live now?
                        Simple answer? They can't. I'm sure they toyed with it in rehearsals, but the fact is - that tune is gnarly - and only the best can pull it off.
                        And VH isn't even the best group playing VH right now.
                        See Dave and/or the Punks if you beg to differ.

Comment

• Figs
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                          5 months in a Greek prison BWahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Dumbass of the week.....
                          Really? 5 months! Holy shyte! Golden Palace doesn't pay THAT well!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Yep...at least he's dressed for the occasion!!

Someone send him some lube....nah don't bother.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Can you imagine sam covering that Concrete Blonde song "Joey" down there?

His fellow marsupials would be all like, Bwaaaaghhhhhh-haaaaaa.....and then it'd be kangaroosammy sex all over the fucking place!

Comment

Working...