X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • King VH
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

I just converted someone to classic VH

The other day my friend Julio called me and told me he bought Van Halen I. I was so stoked. For about a year now, i've been trying to get him to listen to Van Halen(obviously the Roth years)and he finally got it, and he loves it. Before, he had told me that Eddie could only tap, and I had always told him other wise. Before, he could never distinguish Roth from Hagar. Just so you know, he has seen the light Not to be an asshole, i think i deserve some votes for converting my boy to the Roth side!!!!
    It's so easy
  • YankeeRose

woohoo...

*dammit..no kenny smilie? DENIED!!!*:p

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Keep 'em coming, my friend - the more the merrier
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Cheers for you and his ears !
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Im still working on converting my friend from Hagar and Gary to Roth. Some people are just tone deaf.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• fenway5150
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2004

Continue to praise the word of The Lord across this great land.
            "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
            - DLR, 2004

Comment

• DLRdelight!
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Great work my friend. I got my dad to admit that the music they made with Roth was better than what they did with Spammy.

Comment

• lms2

Really its not that hard to convert people. Just put on anything from the six pack and don't say a word. The music does it for you.

Comment

Working...