X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EbDawson
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Dave Mustaine to guest on Headbanger's Ball

Been surfing around over at the Megadeth website. Anyway, they're saying that Dave Mustaine will be appearing as a guest on MTV2's Headbanger's Ball on Saturday, 9/11. Should be interesting, maybe they'll play some neat Megadeth videos and talk about the upcoming CD and tour.

You'll have to check your local listings for the times, I believe the thing usually runs around 8-10 PM Pacific time.
    "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"
  • Wayne L.

Dave Mustaine of Megadeth is yesterday's news as an important & influential artist more than Paul McCartney.

Comment

• Reverberator
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Aug 2004

Dave Mustaine has my vote anytime because he is a classic VH fan .

Proof of this can be found on a programme called top ten stadium rock , which was broadcast in the UK, where he said , and I quote .......... " They should get Dave back and grin and bear it "

Rock on Mr Mustaine .
      Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
      the chazzers are so lucky
      so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Snoo

Originally posted by Wayne L.
        Dave Mustaine of Megadeth is yesterday's news as an important & influential artist more than Paul McCartney.
        It's hardly his fault that the people that define "important" and "influential" these days are brainless assholes.

Comment

• EbDawson
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.
          Dave Mustaine of Megadeth is an important & influential artist more than Paul McCartney.
          You rule, Man!
          "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• EbDawson
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Reverberator
            Dave Mustaine has my vote anytime because he is a classic VH fan .

Proof of this can be found on a programme called top ten stadium rock , which was broadcast in the UK, where he said , and I quote .......... " They should get Dave back and grin and bear it "

Rock on Mr Mustaine .
            He also said, "My first impression of Van Halen was that David Lee Roth was a god."

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

Working...