X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Video about the crash at the Pentagon

Funny videos, fail videos, funny pictures, funny galleries, funny links, flash games, jokes, caption contests, photoshop contests

I realize where this is hosted, and what kind of site it is. I don't even know if the content is factual. But ... I figured I'd share it with you guys so we can see the same old debate rehashed one more time.

Oh, and I posted it because I thought FORD would just love it.

Sorry if this has been posted before and I missed it.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Doc, you're just a damned trouble maker.

It'll be interesting to see how FORD and the Looney Tune Left brigade respond to this.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Very interesting...

I don't know the answers to the questions asked by that film.

Where was the wreckage of the aircraft?

I remember 9-11 like it was yesterday. It was a Tuesday and I didn't have any classes that morning but I got up early anyway, turned on the TV and minutes later all hell broke loose.

At the time I remember looking at the live footage of the Pentagon and wondered where the wreckage of a large aircraft was. I never saw a trace.

My mind was so consumed by the collapse of the towers that I never questioned the validity of the Pentagon attack.

Is this video a left wing snow job, or is there an explaination I'm not privy to?

BTW: Vote Bush - Cheney in 2004!

Comment

Working...