X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susie Q
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

If you could go back in time....

Where would you go? If you had a week to travel back in time, what time periods would you like to visit?

Me....I would choose the following:
    3 days in 1880
    1 day in 1955
    2 days in 1982
    1 day in 2003

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

1 day in 1975
    1 day in 1991
    1 day in 1994
    1 day in 2001
    1 day in 2002

Comment

• lms2

Will the one day affect present time, like could you make a different decision, or are we going purely for enjoyment purposes?

Comment

• Susie Q
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
        Will the one day affect present time, like could you make a different decision, or are we going purely for enjoyment purposes?
        Mmmmm....for lessons learned, enjoyment, and perhaps to make a different decision.

I love the Victorian days, so to go back in time and meet some of my ancestors would be real cool.

I like the old 50's and 60's music, and would like to be around the whole bobby sock, soda jerk, innocent times thing.

1982 had some cool music at that time too. Plus I was young enough to raise some hell

2003...well...that's a personal choice made

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
        ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Susie Q
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          1 day in 1975
          1 day in 1991
          1 day in 1994
          1 day in 2001
          1 day in 2002
          What was significant in those years to you?

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Flash Bastard

I'd go back to 1998-2000 and make some changes in personal relationships with women.

I made some mistakes that still haunt me.

Comment

• Figs
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

I'd go back to 1982, get a vasectomy, buy Microsoft stock when it comes out, skip college and make an attempt at a music career.

Comment

• Susie Q
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Flash Bastard
                I'd go back to 1998-2000 and make some changes in personal relationships with women.

I made some mistakes that still haunt me.
                That may be a easy fix. You could always contact them and tell them how you really feel. At least there would be closure?

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Susie Q
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Figs
                  I'd go back to 1982, get a vasectomy, buy Microsoft stock when it comes out, skip college and make an attempt at a music career.
                  HA! I went to college kinda around the same time, and majored in mixers. I saw a band called "Atomic Punks" at my college. (Wasn't the same band that is out there today....) Then kinda fell by the way side. I was going to be a psychologist/social worker.

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Figs
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Yeah, I think I learned drinking more than anything else in college. Never drank before college and drink rarely now, but in college---whew!

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by Susie Q
                      That may be a easy fix. You could always contact them and tell them how you really feel. At least there would be closure?
                      No, it's not like that. These are people I wish I never met or got involved with. I wouldn't exactly be charitable if I ever met or spoke with either one of them again, if you catch my drift.
                      Last edited by Flash Bastard; 09-05-2004, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Susie Q
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Yeah, I think I learned drinking more than anything else in college. Never drank before college and drink rarely now, but in college---whew!
                        Wow, you sound like me! Drinking gets old when you grow up, don't it?

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Susie Q
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Flash Bastard
                          No, it's not like that. These are people I wish I never met or got involved with. I wouldn't exactly be charitable if I ever met or spoke with either one of them again, if you catch my drift.
                          Ah yes...I have a few of those myself.

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Figs
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
                            Wow, you sound like me! Drinking gets old when you grow up, don't it?
                            Oh yeah, especially beer these days - it takes too many too feel a buzz. Sometime around my senior year in college I realized that I wasn't really doing a lot of things that were all that fun, but I was just getting smashed all the time at all the same places.

Comment

• Susie Q
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Oh yeah, especially beer these days - it takes too many too feel a buzz. Sometime around my senior year in college I realized that I wasn't really doing a lot of things that were all that fun, but I was just getting smashed all the time at all the same places.
                              But, to go back in time just once to raise the hell with no responsibility, with the wind in your hair, the top down, and cruisin' the night with the tunes on maximum, heading to Lake George....memories...ah yes...

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

Working...