PDA

View Full Version : Windows Down

ClubDave
09-05-2004, 01:03 AM
inside ive always known it........but when it comes to riding in a car, no music in the world can beat driving down the street, windows down in the summer, vh blaring.......there is no better good time music........cant you all just close your eyes and imagine you driving through some beachtown with panama blasting........doesnt it just make you feel good

bueno bob
09-05-2004, 01:36 AM
I hear that and second it. The only other group in the world that does a sunny afternoon with the top down justice, IMO, is the Beach Boys.

freak
09-05-2004, 01:49 AM
LOL!

I just got back from visiting my wife at her work (She's third shifting this weekend)

On the way back, I turned off the AC, popped open the sunroof and rolled down the windows.

Radio blaring "For Those About To Rock"

Can't beat it.

Dan
09-05-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by ClubDave
inside ive always known it........but when it comes to riding in a car, no music in the world can beat driving down the street, windows down in the summer, vh blaring.......there is no better good time music........cant you all just close your eyes and imagine you driving through some beachtown with panama blasting........doesnt it just make you feel good

Amen to that bro.