• Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Which VH DVD/audio boot is better?

2/11/83 Buenos Aires, Argentina
    1/21/83 Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!
  • TwoFoolsAMinute
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

I couldn't say for sure, but according to Lou, our local bootleg guru, it's Sao Paulo.

Comment

• Lou

Sao Paulo but only because it's complete. If a complete Buenos Aires were to surface I'm betting these two would be neck and neck, with perhaps Buenos Aires edging it out...Buenos Aires has "So This Is Love?" going for it.

But compare the songs that we have from both, and the renditions are neck and neck.

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Lou would you please let me know if you put either of these DVD's up.

Thanks.

Secondly, I realize you don't do B&P's anymore but there are 2 or 3 audio shows I'm interested in.
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Lou

I have both of these on DVD...hell didn't you see all the posts about Sao Paulo being torrented a month ago? That was me.

If you want shows I can put them on easytree.

Comment

• Bob_R
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nah dude I didn't see them last month sorry.

I'm interested in the Sao Paolo and the Argentina DVD wise.

Audio wise 10/8/82 first priority.
            then 11/14/82, 11/15/82.

I'm just setting a schedule and letting you know my requests. I realize this will take time for you to torrent and for me to download. No rush.

Comment

• Lou

10/8/82 is pretty bad sounding...I'm in the process of getting upgrades to 11/14/82 and 11/15/82 right now. When I get those I'll let you know.

Comment

• Bob_R
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                10/8/82 is pretty bad sounding...I'm in the process of getting upgrades to 11/14/82 and 11/15/82 right now. When I get those I'll let you know.
                Thanks Lou. I'm over at easytree getting Sao Paolo. Then we'll work on Argentina.

Comment

Working...