X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Red Troll Stern Repeat Today

I don't know if this is old news in here, and perhaps it's been tked to death. I'm a newbie, so if it is, feel free to shitcan this thread ASAP.

So I'm out running errands today, and turn on 99.9 KISW, to hear an old Howard Stern Rerun.

Guess who's the guest?

That's right, our favorite mangina tequila huckster, FLABBY SHAMGAR

This was on the day his first solo record post VH was coming out. He was shilling the Little White Lies song [piece of shit that it is]

He had some pretty funny Heineken Sisters stories though. Hope someone else heard it, as I only caught 1/2 hour of it, but here's some hilights

HE CLAIMS THAT HE RECEIVED 30% OF ALL MONIES WHILE IN VH, ALONG WITH THE SISTERS, WHICH LEFT MIKEY 10%

HE TOLD EVH THAT HE WOULD PERSONALLY SUCK HIM AND DLR IF THE GREATEST HITS ALBUM HIT NUMBER 1

HE SAID MIKEY CALLED HIM DRUNK ON NEW YEARS EVE TELLING HIM HOW MUCH HE LOVED HIM, AND HOW BAD HE FELT

HE SAID EVH WAS CONSTANTLY DRUNK. [DUH]

Obviously I missed most of it, so if anyone else caught any of this, please post it. I'd love to read what I missed.

The troll whined about his firing alot, and called DLR a clown, etc, etc, etc
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • lms2

HE CLAIMS THAT HE RECEIVED 30% OF ALL MONIES WHILE IN VH, ALONG WITH THE SISTERS, WHICH LEFT MIKEY 10%
    My guess is spam is such a lying sack of worm infested feces that he would not know the truth if it bit him in his arse.

Comment

Working...