X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeadOrAlive
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

Blue Cream Soda...

I tell ya, I'm addicted to the blue cream soda. If it is either a Frosty's or a Moxies, I'll take it! Who else has tried this?
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

What company makes it? Is it only in the States. I love CREAM SODA, but have never seen blue stuff.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

United States. Frosty's makes them, Moxies make them, you can find them at Beverages and More!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Yeah, I'm a CREAM SODA addict. Best carbonated drink in the world. Does it taste any different?
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

Oh hell yes! Can't really explain it how it tastes. It's just so... GOOD!

Comment

• Rebel
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2004

The nectar of the gods. Back home, it's all about the Nehi Blue Cream Soda..........oh man that's good stuff.
            The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Rebel
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2004

I love the Cream Soda, but the Peach is the best soda I've ever put in my mouth, I've probably killed a kidney with that stuff

I remember back in high school during summer vacation, drinking that stuff, cruising in my 77 Dodge pickup, and slamming VH2. Good times....
              The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

Working...