PDA

View Full Version : A rather nauseating post from THE LINKS...

Rikk
09-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Check this out (but not after your stomach is full of lunch). It's pretty twisted...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My wife and I went to the show in Biloxi last night - it was awesome of course.

She has always liked VH but wasn't into them as much as I am. And she's not really familiar with Sammy's solo stuff.

As we're driving to the show from New Orleans, she tells me something she saw earlier that same morning.

She was outside with our baby girl and she happened to look up and saw two Eagles flying right over our house. She has never seen an Eagle in person before and she said they were right over our house, very close. She told me she got this feeling like the Eagles wanted her to see them. She didn't know why she felt that. But she thought it was so cool to see two Eagles flying.

I then told her that Sammy is going to play a song solo that night... When I told her the name, her eyes got huge! She said it gave her chills when I told her about the song.

When Sammy brought out his acoustic, I told her, "this is your song". Sure enough, he played it and she completely turned to jello.

Just thought I'd tell you all that little story.

-= DJ =-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...there are some really strange people out there.

Warham
09-08-2004, 10:42 AM
:rolleyes:

Hagar freaks.

Matt White
09-08-2004, 10:56 AM
They missed the point! The Eagles were trying to WARN them. "Stay the FUCK away from those FAGS Van Hagar! We do not ENDORSE SPAMMY and his 3rd grade lyrics! BEWARE!!!"

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!

Lou
09-08-2004, 11:09 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Boy some people are really out there aren't they.

JCOOK
09-08-2004, 11:18 AM
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

EmpyreLounge44
09-08-2004, 11:18 AM
yeah i saw that post too....yuck

RogueHorseman
09-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
They missed the point! The Eagles were trying to WARN them. "Stay the FUCK away from those FAGS Van Hagar! We do not ENDORSE SPAMMY and his 3rd grade lyrics! BEWARE!!!"

LOL

DrGrafenberg
09-08-2004, 11:42 AM
Eagles my arse, those were vultures! Picking over the dead remains of a once great band.

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Lou
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Boy some people are really out there aren't they.

You said it...but it aplies to the loosers more than anything. You people make it embarassing to be a DLR fan.

Your stupidity is very entertaining though.

Matt White
09-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by BackInAction
You said it...but it aplies to the loosers more than anything. You people make it embarassing to be a DLR fan.

ALMOST as entertaining as watching you butcher the ENGLISH language. The RETURN of another Einstein to the ARMY. I'm bettin' it won't take long to figure out which SHEEP you were in another life.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Don Corleone
09-08-2004, 11:57 AM
Give me a minute.... I need to be sick

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
Check this out (but not after your stomach is full of lunch). It's pretty twisted...

She has always liked VH but wasn't into them as much as I am. And she's not really familiar with Sammy's solo stuff.

As we're driving to the show from New Orleans, she tells me something she saw earlier that same morning.

She was outside with our baby girl and she happened to look up and saw two Eagles flying right over our house. She has never seen an Eagle in person before and she said they were right over our house, very close. She told me she got this feeling like the Eagles wanted her to see them. She didn't know why she felt that. But she thought it was so cool to see two Eagles flying.

I then told her that Sammy is going to play a song solo that night... When I told her the name, her eyes got huge! She said it gave her chills when I told her about the song.

When Sammy brought out his acoustic, I told her, "this is your song". Sure enough, he played it and she completely turned to jello.

-= DJ =-

why don't you keep your stupid shit here in the bullshit forum. If people like the band as it is, cool. They certianly don't need your jealous, desperate ass copying there posts and bashing it here.

I love Roth, but you fucks make me rethink that big time. Are you guys that desperate for attention and entertainment that 90% of your day and forum activity revloves around Hagar bashing and VH Links bashing.

Have you guys ever thought of discussing Roth in the RothArmy forum...either that or rename it www.crybabiesbashinghagar.com

Damn, give it a rest loosers.

Don Corleone
09-08-2004, 11:58 AM
why don't you keep your stupid shit here in the bullshit forum. If people like the band as it is, cool. They certianly don't need your jealous, desperate ass copying there posts and bashing it here.

I love Roth, but you fucks make me rethink that big time. Are you guys that desperate for attention and entertainment that 90% of your day and forum activity revloves around Hagar bashing and VH Links bashing.

Have you guys ever thought of discussing Roth in the RothArmy forum...either that or rename it www.crybabiesbashinghagar.com

Matt White
09-08-2004, 12:02 PM

Yup, we're SOOOO desperate and boring. And you CAN'T help but reply to our rants and raves. Another in a LONG line of philosopical DYNAMOs, here to educate and "enlighten" the masses. Your at THE DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY. Don't let the door hit your ASS on your way back to the links slugger.

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Don Corleone

Wow, you guys never use "fag" or "sheep". You must really be bringing out the big guns on this one.

guess I'll duck and hide now before I loose an eye.

Matt White
09-08-2004, 12:08 PM
Wow, you guys never use "fag" or "sheep". You must really be bringing out the big guns on this one.

WOWZERS!!! And your not just another SHEEP here to play the old "I love DAVE but will Bitch and moan that this isn't the links" every opportunity you get. If you were any more intelligent, you'd be embaressed.
So you answered the ad for "ARMY GADFLY: must have over-inflatted ego and No sense of humor. Must like Wool and Grain." Not realizing it was a bogus ad. Sorry.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 12:11 PM

Welcome to the Army. Allow me to introduce you to the front door to my special building that Sarge has allowed me, MAX, Guwapo and Bill to run:

THE SHEEP PEN.:D

Stupid cunt. Allow me to also give you the following link, based on your being a hypocrite:

www.whyareyoupostingherethen.com

Rikk
09-08-2004, 12:11 PM
Give me a minute.... I need to be sick

Al Neri is going to take this guy fishing. Say a HAIL MARY now, BackInAction.

ALMOSTsaved
09-08-2004, 12:20 PM
I was at the Biloxi show and all I can say is Ed was fucking dead on with his playing. He was unbelievable. I went with no expectations because even though I'm an Ed fan, I've read some harsh reviews of his playing on this tour. I was pleasantly surprised. If he and the band do indeed reunite with Dave next year and his playing continues to sound like the other night in Biloxi, we have nothing to fear.

I also caught part of the soundcheck. Ed played "I'm The One" note for fucking note.

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 12:24 PM
WOWZERS!!! And your not just another SHEEP here to play the old "I love DAVE but will Bitch and moan that this isn't the links" every opportunity you get. If you were any more intelligent, you'd be embaressed.
So you answered the ad for "ARMY GADFLY: must have over-inflatted ego and No sense of humor. Must like Wool and Grain." Not realizing it was a bogus ad. Sorry.

With the exception of a few Roth/Classic VH fans here...all most of you guys do is bash Hagar, call their fans sheep and fag and go start shit in "other" forums.

Ever thought of discussing Roth?? No??

The "sheep" thing is a little hypocritical don't you think? Fucks like you jump on that bandwagon, which is 3rd grade put down for people that sayswhoever follow VH as they are now will just follow anything, no thoughts, no taste...whatever.

What kind of shit is that?

Warham
09-08-2004, 12:25 PM
Ed plays everything at the fucking soundcheck. Why doesn't he play that shit during the concert? Probably has something to do with the fat guy on stage, eh?

Lou
09-08-2004, 12:27 PM

I just had to laugh at your third-grade level writing. Actually there are third grade honors students who could write better than that. Were you the person who made that post at the Links? Why don't you go back to crying with tears of joy over the beautiful symbolism of Sammy Hagar solo ballads you dildo.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 12:29 PM
With the exception of a few Roth/Classic VH fans here...all most of you guys do is bash Hagar, call their fans sheep and fag and go start shit in "other" forums.

The "sheep" thing is a little hypocritical don't you think? Fucks like you jump on that bandwagon, which is 3rd grade put down for people that sayswhoever follow VH as they are now will just follow anything, no thoughts, no taste...whatever.

Read the threads, cunt. You think you're playing us a new song? You are a boring Hagar sheep that thinks he will walk in here and change minds. You know what? Fuck you. Hagar is shit, we will point it out (and your idiocy) as much as we want...and we still have TONS of time to talk about Roth.

Did I mention these two words already? Well here they are again: Fuck you.

Welcome to the SHEEP PEN.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Lou
I just had to laugh at your third-grade level writing. Actually there are third grade honors students who could write better than that. Were you the person who made that post at the Links? Why don't you go back to crying with tears of joy over the beautiful symbolism of Sammy Hagar solo ballads you dildo.

Why is it the Hagar fans that are always fucking horrible writers? (Maybe they're learning a lot from his song lyrics.) I am sick and fucking tired of reading horrible grammar...and idiots like BACK IN ACTION should be put in the PHONICS PEN.

Bill Lumbergh
09-08-2004, 12:31 PM
Hey Rikk, you what's funny about this! I almost NEVER go to the links and never post, but I just happened to read that post last night. Not to mention the rest of the thread, which was even more nauseating. "wow she really knows her rock n' roll".

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
I was at the Biloxi show and all I can say is Ed was fucking dead on with his playing. He was unbelievable. I went with no expectations because even though I'm an Ed fan, I've read some harsh reviews of his playing on this tour. I was pleasantly surprised. If he and the band do indeed reunite with Dave next year and his playing continues to sound like the other night in Biloxi, we have nothing to fear.

I also caught part of the soundcheck. Ed played "I'm The One" note for fucking note.

Since this is the RothArmy and not a real Van Halen fan site, I have to call you a "sheep" then a "Fag". Sorry, but if i don't...I'll automatically qualify myself.

Once Dave gets back in Van Halen, then you will be allowed to Like Eddie again.

BTW, If you don't jump on this bandwagon now, don't worry... it 'll be around about every 5 seconds.

Bill Lumbergh
09-08-2004, 12:33 PM

So you're that easily influenced that you'll stop being a Dave fan because hardcore Dave fans criticize your gay ass post?!

Rikk
09-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Since this is the RothArmy and not a real Van Halen fan site, I have to call you a "sheep" then a "Fag". Sorry, but if i don't...I'll automatically qualify myself.

BTW, If you don't jump on this bandwagon now, don't worry... it 'll be around about every 5 seconds.

We are DAVID LEE ROTH fans primarily, not VAN HALEN fans primarily. I like DAVID LEE ROTH, the singer, and prefer him solo to EDDIE VAN HALEN with another singer. That means I am honest about what I like. Can you understand that? I'd rather listen to SKYSCRAPER and DLR BAND to 5150 or F.U.C.K.

You really should have finished high school. Fucking sheep.:p

Warham
09-08-2004, 12:36 PM
He never loved Roth.

He's a Hagar fan posing as a Roth fan to try and look like he has some taste.

Bill Lumbergh

Let me ask you something.......When reaching for your jizz encrusted copy of "Balance", do you accidentally grab one of your Michael Bolton or Yanni Cd's? Now THAT'S rock n' roll!

Don Corleone

I'll let Al or Luca decide on what you loose.

Rikk
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
So you're that easily influenced that you'll stop being a Dave fan because hardcore Dave fans criticize your gay ass post?!

GET OUT THE SHEARS, BILL!!!!:D

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 12:39 PM
Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Come on guys, you have to be better than this...

Every FUCKING post...same shit, same 3rd grade bullshit, ignore to point and go straight to:

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Then a funny "your a fag" picture sometimes, then:

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

"Hey, what's Roth doing?? I don't know..:

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

What's that, you still like "that guitar player" even though Roth isn't there...

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Originality isn't totaly a bad idea...give it a shot.

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Warham
09-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Quit describing yourself, BackInAction, and get back to the thread.

Don Corleone
09-08-2004, 12:41 PM
By the time we're done with you.... it'll be similar to the scene following Spams visit to an all you can eat buffet.

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 12:41 PM

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

:confused: :asshole:

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 12:44 PM
By the time we're done with you.... it'll be similar to the scene following Spams visit to an all you can eat buffet.

Damn, how could I forget...

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

and:

Spammy
spammy's fat

Bill Lumbergh
09-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Damn, how could I forget...

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

and:

Spammy
spammy's fat

You forgot "Alex is a cunt"

Don Corleone
Highly original...... Come back once you can actually string together a sentence that includes a little bit of intellectual shit, diversity and wit.

Matt White

And your just another "Enlightened" Scholar, here to help those of us still living in the "ROTH AGES" to realize that the Earth isn't flat, Gravity keeps the moon in orbit, and that the Earth orbits the Sun. Here to dazzle us with your brilliance. In truth your just another links DOLT.
Hence, I refer to you and your OVERBLOWN brethren as a "Copernicus of the Stupid". Thanks for showing up. Just keep your SHEEP propaganda to yourself. It doesn't fly here. Now, go back to the land of CHEESEBURGERS & POWER BALLADS that spawned you.

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!! :fucku2: :fucku2: :fucku2:

Don Corleone
09-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

:confused: :asshole:

I know your deeply troubled by your small bent penis, but you really must try hard to articulate yourself better.

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Quit describing yourself, BackInAction, and get back to the thread.

Are you not going to call me one of the following:

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

I can't proceed without the encouragement. Besides, when I stay on topic, I just get called something along the lines of:

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 12:49 PM
I know your deeply troubled by your small bent penis, but you really must try hard to articulate yourself better.

I'd try to "articulate" , but that dosen't really go to far here for some reason.

ALMOSTsaved

Why the fuck did you quote my post and rant about something that has nothing to do about said post?

What a fuck off.

Bill Lumbergh
I agree Matt, he IS here to educate us.........in fact I have seen the light. Thanks to our new woolly friend here I am now afraid of heavy rock guitars. I didnt know what I was missing......songs about love, aliens, love, food, love. You know what?! I need to respect women. No more porno for me. And my girlfriend? Come here honey, let me rub your feet while apologizing for ever doing anything without you in mind. Now where's my fag bag and station wagon?

Matt White
09-08-2004, 12:51 PM
Are you not going to call me one of the following:

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

I can't proceed without the encouragement. Besides, when I stay on topic, I just get called something along the lines of:

Gay
fag
Cunt
SHEEP

Although all of those titles FIT you completely, we'll just ignore you. Your as boring as all the rest. Another CHARLATAN, with no other purpose than to annoy. Nothing to say, and a lifetime to say it. GO BACK TO THE LINKS!!! They'll appreciate your vagabond intellect there.

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!

Rikk
You may love the attention, but you still are prime freezer-stored lambchop.

"Copernicus of the stupid" indeed.

Wow, we love the singer, not the power ballads the guitarist wrote afterwards. Gee, that's hard to understand. I can actually like GIRL GONE BAD and not like LOVE WALKS IN. Mind blowing, huh?:rolleyes:

Why are you here again?

Don Corleone
I'd try to "articulate" , but that dosen't really go to far here for some reason.

But you admit that you are troubled by having a small bent penis?

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 12:52 PM
And your just another "Enlightened" Scholar, here to help those of us still living in the "ROTH AGES" to realize that the Earth isn't flat, Gravity keeps the moon in orbit, and that the Earth orbits the Sun. Here to dazzle us with your brilliance. In truth your just another links DOLT.
Hence, I refer to you and your OVERBLOWN brethren as a "Copernicus of the Stupid". Thanks for showing up. Just keep your SHEEP propaganda to yourself. It doesn't fly here. Now, go back to the land of CHEESEBURGERS & POWER BALLADS that spawned you.

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!! :fucku2: :fucku2: :fucku2:

you were doing so well right up to the "sheep" comment.

I have to admit, I was blind sided...didn't see it coming. :sleepy:

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 12:54 PM
But you admit that you are troubled by having a small bent penis?

Yes, I have a very small, bent penis. I can fuck around a corner...just not too far...because it's small.

BackInAction
09-08-2004, 12:57 PM
Although all of those titles FIT you completely, we'll just ignore you. Your as boring as all the rest. Another CHARLATAN, with no other purpose than to annoy. Nothing to say, and a lifetime to say it. GO BACK TO THE LINKS!!! They'll appreciate your vagabond intellect there.

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!

Your as boring as all the rest. Another CHARLATAN, with no other purpose than to annoy

I thought that was cool here. Now I'm being blasted for being on the bandwagon??

Can't win.

Matt White

So original, FONDUE MONGER. What happened? Got tired of debating if Spammy deserves to be in the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME as a solo artist? Maybe you ran out of ways to praise the SHAM HALEN 2004 summer funeral march?
We know we your here. THE ROTH ARMY is 1000X more entertaining and thought provoking than your usual haunts. Problem is, your as boring as ever. Same old rhetoric, same poser adittude.

Matt White

So original, FONDUE MONGER. What happened? Got tired of debating if Spammy deserves to be in the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME as a solo artist? Maybe you ran out of ways to praise the SHAM HALEN 2004 summer funeral march?
We know why you are here. THE ROTH ARMY is 1000X more entertaining and thought provoking than your usual haunts. Problem is, your as boring as ever. Same old rhetoric, same poser adittude.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 12:59 PM
He tried to hang out with the cool crowd and quickly realized why he only feels comfortable around the bunch that love their safe, corporate OU812-sized rock. Because he is boring.

You bore us.

Figs
09-08-2004, 01:05 PM
Why are you bashing this man's tender moment with his wife? Just because she had that funny feelin' again windin' her up inside? Maybe together they can't recall any love at all, maybe this blows 'em all away?

I'm sure that during that song she had to dry her eyes and save all the tears she cried because that's what dreams are made of.

Maybe none have you have ever experienced the moment that you sense a change and nothin' feels the same and all your dreams are strange because love came walkin' in. I think it would be like some kind of alien that waits for the opening and simply pulls a string. I feel sorry for you that have not felt these things.

Anyway, I'm glad this guy and his wife knows when it's love and I hope it lasts forever and that it's just something they feel together. Hopefully nothin's missin', yeah!

As for you bashing this man, why don't you grab a shot of JD and look for that trampy chick with a drink in her hand and her toes in the sand, you non-romantics you!

Bill Lumbergh
09-08-2004, 01:10 PM
I doubt he even got any pussy out of the deal........."Oh honey I don't want to make love, I just want to hold you all night" Wife: "Jesus Christ you pussy........ I need to find a Dave fan".

Rikk
09-08-2004, 01:11 PM
I'd fuck his wife...after that she'd been more interested in songs like SLAM DUNK or EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!! than anything off of a Sammy Hagar solo album.

Sarge
09-08-2004, 01:16 PM

-= DJ =-

That was completely gay.
I can feel my bowels loosening as I type.
THis guy must not have a set of nuts.
I wonder if they held each other and cried after seeing their hero, Sammy Hagar.

Carmine
09-08-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Figs
Why are you bashing this man's tender moment with his wife? Just because she had that funny feelin' again windin' her up inside? Maybe together they can't recall any love at all, maybe this blows 'em all away?

I'm sure that during that song she had to dry her eyes and save all the tears she cried because that's what dreams are made of.

Maybe none have you have ever experienced the moment that you sense a change and nothin' feels the same and all your dreams are strange because love came walkin' in. I think it would be like some kind of alien that waits for the opening and simply pulls a string. I feel sorry for you that have not felt these things.

Anyway, I'm glad this guy and his wife knows when it's love and I hope it lasts forever and that it's just something they feel together. Hopefully nothin's missin', yeah!

As for you bashing this man, why don't you grab a shot of JD and look for that trampy chick with a drink in her hand and her toes in the sand, you non-romantics you!

F'n Classic, good job Figs!!!

Sarge
09-08-2004, 01:19 PM

BEcause the guy has no testosterone running through his body.
I can just about bet you that he drove to the concert with one of those new VW Bugs with a flower in the dash.

Seriously.. if one of your friends told you that story... wouldn't you tell him to "Shut the fuck up"

That story was as close to gayness as I can imagine..

lms2
09-08-2004, 01:22 PM

Figs, I hope this is not sarcasm, cause if it is, I am gonna feel really stupid for saying this...

SEE! This is why Figs actually gets laid once in a while. It doesn't make him a fag, or a sheep just because he understands that sometimes women are not looking for a slam dunk...and just because he can listen to it when he needs to does not mean he has to drown in a bucket of cheese. Its called compromise.

Backinaction, I think you should probably change your name to backinaction, but not for long. Just because you don't agree with everything, or even anything, these guys have to say doesn't mean you have to antagonize them to no end. It would be easier on all of us if you just jumped in front of a moving train.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 01:24 PM
The moving train is heading right for him.

Figs
09-08-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
Seriously.. if one of your friends told you that story... wouldn't you tell him to "Shut the fuck up"

Yes, that would be a rather uncomfortable moment.

Figs
09-08-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by lms2
SEE! This is why Figs actually gets laid once in a while. It doesn't make him a fag, or a sheep just because he understands that sometimes women are not looking for a slam dunk...and just because he can listen to it when he needs to does not mean he has to drown in a bucket of cheese. Its called compromise.

I would definitely compromise, but I wouldn't post about it on a message board or tell my buddies about my tender moment.

moose
09-08-2004, 01:32 PM
VHLinks.....can't believe that this actually goes on over there.
WHAT A JOKE.

:D

lms2
09-08-2004, 01:32 PM
Of course not... you only post about slam dunks silly.

Figs
09-08-2004, 01:34 PM
Of course not... you only post about slam dunks silly.

Whether they actually happened or not!

lms2
09-08-2004, 01:37 PM
And be sure to include the pics.

Fabulous Shadow
09-08-2004, 01:39 PM
It does seem aimless to go to the Links and copy and past their Hagar posts here? You bash people for posting Hargar stuff in main then turn around an do it yourself? Does kind of make it seem that there is hypocrisy in your methods. If peope wanted to read that stuff they could go to the Links themself. I thjought this site was dedicated to ROTH. Isn't that what you have been telling ME? Please don't make me quote you again...

Rikk
09-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
It does seem aimless to go to the Links and copy and past their Hagar posts here? You bash people for posting Hargar stuff in main then turn around an do it yourself? Does kind of make it seem that there is hypocrisy in your methods. If peope wanted to read that stuff they could go to the Links themself. I thjought this site was dedicated to ROTH. Isn't that what you have been telling ME? Please don't make me quote you again...

My god, you are a fucking nutcase cunt.

I've had it with your shit. I was backing down from you, but you had to start it up again, huh? You really need the attention from me to keep trying to start a fight. You've truly proven how psychologically fucked-up you are.

Let me explain the distinction one last time, just as a mod had to earlier: It is cool to bitch about Hagar. If you don't believe that, go look at the headline on this web site's main page. You, on the other hand, kept sneaking in positive posts about Hagar and that's why you were called out on it. If you don't understand the distinction, fuck you.

Second, look who spent ages posting in a thread about Brett being a homo. Now you want to defend the Links? This was an attack on a gay post.

I don't have to justify anything to you. You're nothing to me and most of my peers here. You haven't understood a thing that's gone on...and even after we both read ZZ's post yesterday and you sat and promised to "back down", I knew you were full of shit.

Now you just proved it. What are you going to do now? Call up my employer? Bring on a lawsuit? Threaten to have my family attacked with bikers?

Bitch.:rolleyes:

Fabulous Shadow
09-08-2004, 02:25 PM
PSYCO!!!! I just dont understand the need to copy and paste LINKS stuff HERE? And I never said anything mean about Brett in that thread nor am I defending him here, nor have you shown where I have defended Sam at the Army, nor am I continuing the battle you started to begin with... If this is a ROTH site, Lets talk ROTH! It's simple...

Like Max said... There is no place for Hagar in Main!

GAR
09-08-2004, 02:33 PM
.. doesn't make him a fag, or a sheep just because he understands that

He needed to hold my hand when crossing Highland Ave. FWIW

It didn't make me thinke he's a homosquirtzual, but just like that prior post, give me pause for concern and reconsideration of his status as either Moron or Teabaggage.

Lou
09-08-2004, 02:37 PM
Figs, I hope this is not sarcasm, cause if it is, I am gonna feel really stupid for saying this...

Let me break the news to you: it was sarcasm.

lms2
09-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Im crushed...

Fabulous Shadow
09-08-2004, 02:39 PM
HELP ME!!!!

I just can't getthe hang of this ROTH vs Hagar thing!

Damnd if I do! Damnd if I don't! And will you PLEASE recognize me as the sheep that I am! I am NOT a Hagar Sheep! It is EDDIE that I love!
I could give a RATS ass about SAMMY!

RIKK... Maybe you could give me lessons...

Rikk
09-08-2004, 02:52 PM
PSYCO!!!! I just dont understand the need to copy and paste LINKS stuff HERE? And I never said anything mean about Brett in that thread nor am I defending him here, nor have you shown where I have defended Sam at the Army, nor am I continuing the battle you started to begin with... If this is a ROTH site, Lets talk ROTH! It's simple...

Like Mas said... There is no place for Hagar in Main!

Adios bitch. Don't ruin another thread with your shit. There are currently 12 other threads in Main directly about Sammy Hagar. Are you going to complain about those too? Do you want people to start listening to your dictation about how the Army should be? Boy, you really slipped on a banana peel this time, didn't you bitch? NEWS: Nobody cares what you want posted in MAIN and not posted.

Okay, you "never said anything mean about Brett in that thread"? Well, maybe saying you "hate" him could be considered mean and kinda psychotic.

Pardon me, didn't you say Sammy is sexy just a few weeks ago? Are you actually claiming you never throw your pro-Sammy bullshit in here? How about starting an entire thread in MAIN about meet-up times for the Van Hagar show in Vegas? How about constantly making posts with the following statement: "I decided not to give up on Van Halen when Dave left the band..." "You can boycot Sammy all you want, I don't care if EVERYONE did!" Why don't you tell everybody how much you hated Roth when you weren't on a Roth site? The bottom line is that you don't understand the difference between positive and negative Hagar posting.

And I think you know just what MAX meant about a certain person always posting about Hagar in Main.

Funny, Sarge was happy to post in this thread without a complaint. And you know what? I'll trust him and MAX (a mod) before I trust you about what should actually be in MAIN. Your opinion means shit...especially considering you want to turn every topic into a thread about you. And there's way too much of you to have an appetizing discussion. If Sarge or Max say this topic shouldn't exist, no problem. But you? Who gives a fuck what you think?

Rikk
09-08-2004, 02:54 PM
HELP ME!!!!

Damnd if I do! Damnd if I don't! And will you PLEASE recognize me as the sheep that I am! I am NOT a Hagar Sheep! It is EDDIE that I love!

Since when was this thread addressed to you or about you? This thread, if you haven't noticed you attention-getting bitch, is about a moronic post at the Links. If you feel you must associate yourself with everything moronic in Main, knock your gigantic self out.

But in the meantime, stop trying to relate everything to you. You may be as big as a sun or a planet, but the entire site does not revolve around you.

GAR
09-08-2004, 03:04 PM
but the entire site does not revolve around you.

scuse me, umm Rikk?

This is RothArmy ------->(planets)

http://www.indigoray.net/planets.gif

This is Flabulice ------->(sun)

http://www.cherrycountyplayhouse.org/About_CCPH/sunshine%20butt.jpg

You see there, it acutally DOES revolve around her (in her own understanding)

http://www3.mdanderson.org/depts/hcc/images/sunburn.gif

Any questions?

RogueHorseman
09-08-2004, 03:10 PM
Read the threads, cunt. You think you're playing us a new song? You are a boring Hagar sheep that thinks he will walk in here and change minds. You know what? Fuck you. Hagar is shit, we will point it out (and your idiocy) as much as we want...and we still have TONS of time to talk about Roth.

Did I mention these two words already? Well here they are again: Fuck you.

Welcome to the SHEEP PEN.

Bravo!!

Rikk, my friend, for all you... and its quite overdue, we salute you with today's Tip Of The Ten Gallon Hat<sup>TM</sup>!

Rikk
09-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Thank you my friend!! If I hadn't already, I would throw you a 5-star vote!!!

Lou
09-08-2004, 03:16 PM
HELP ME!!!!

Did you see the concert? Do you like Van Hagar music? Do you think Van Hagar/Van HALEN is all the same? Then you're a Van Hagar fan plain and simple. You've sided with the enemy. If you don't understand that Van HALEN was genuine, it was a 4 part effort, that Van HALEN was actually a real band as opposed to this bullshit 3 piece plus a singer that's going on, then you can't be helped. If it's all the same to you then you are a sheep. If no matter what Eddie does, you'll be there to support him, you're a sheep. It's really not that hard.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Thank you, Lou. You are a stellar poster and I should get you working with us in the SHEEP PEN.

Fab sure does seem to be a sheep, doesn't she? Plus, she's trying to dictate what goes in Main and what doesn't (plus everything has to be about her giant bulk).

You da man, Lou!!

Warham
09-08-2004, 03:27 PM
I can verify that she did indeed said Sammy was sexy.

She should be banned for life, but anyway...

RogueHorseman
09-08-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Lou
If you don't understand that Van HALEN was genuine, it was a 4 part effort, that Van HALEN was actually a real band as opposed to this bullshit 3 piece plus a singer that's going on, then you can't be helped.

Great point.... one that I've helped many people to realize over the years. Those open minded to the truth, at least.

Everything changed when Dave and Ted split... the whole dynamic, completely changed, both on and off record.

Does anyone honestly think Dave would have passed off secretly bringing in the lead singer for Toto to sweeten vocals... not a chance. And, they routinely did all sorts of sneaky stuff like this after Dave left. They went from being a real band to a bunch of hacks and fakers, and damn fast.

Lou
09-08-2004, 03:28 PM
Well it's clear where she stands, she admits she's an Eddie lover. And what goes with that territory is apologizing for and enabling this Van Hagar crap to continue.

Let me spell this out lest there be any confusion:

Anyone who sees Van Hagar is an Eddie tool. If you see Van Hagar, you're a Van Hagar fan, end of story.

Sambo is the enemy. The sisters and MA are also the enemy. Any true Dave/Van HALEN fan should feel outraged and flat-out heartbroken that these assholes have done their damndest to diminish Dave's accomplishments and make it out like his involvement in the band was a subordinate/secondary role.

Warham
09-08-2004, 03:29 PM
I thought Fab wasn't going to post as much. I don't see her post count slowing down.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 03:33 PM
FAB, methinks your comments the other day about nobody standing up to you were bullshit...I guess people ARE supporting Max and myself, huh?

You want to keep starting shit up, there's a ton more of my friends ready to take you out.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 03:34 PM
I thought Fab wasn't going to post as much. I don't see her post count slowing down.

She has nowhere else to post. She's already been banned everywhere else by making threats of violence. She won't stop posting until she's banned.

She's a Hagar-loving Roth-hater, and she thinks she's going to get away with her same shit here. But she won't.

ELVIS
09-08-2004, 04:00 PM
Your opinion means shit...

Amen to that...

especially considering you want to turn every topic into a thread about you.

LMAO !! Is this true or what ??

And there's way too much of you to have an appetizing discussion.

Fat whore with an ass in the front...

I wonder where the pussy is...NO I DON'T! I take that sick thought back...

If Sarge or Max say this topic shouldn't exist, no problem. But you? Who gives a fuck what you think?

Nobody!

:elvis:

Fabulous Shadow
09-08-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Did you see the concert? Do you like Van Hagar music? Do you think Van Hagar/Van HALEN is all the same? Then you're a Van Hagar fan plain and simple. You've sided with the enemy. If you don't understand that Van HALEN was genuine, it was a 4 part effort, that Van HALEN was actually a real band as opposed to this bullshit 3 piece plus a singer that's going on, then you can't be helped. If it's all the same to you then you are a sheep. If no matter what Eddie does, you'll be there to support him, you're a sheep. It's really not that hard.

Yes Lou I saw the concert 3 times. I do liike some Van Hagar music, most of it, There is some I dont like, including the new songs. I do NOT think that Van Halen and Van Hagar is the same and I have stated that mant times. I think Van Halen is Dave and Eddie! Notice the avatar. I accpeted Sammy because I did not want to lose Eddie. I was all up for Dave to be back in 96. I saw him solo several times and when I turned on him it was because I thought HE ruined the reunion with his ego and his "TONIGHT is about ME" crap! Since then we have heard more from ED and I can see that he and AL had alot more to do with things that I had originally believed. I mean Dave's in, Daves out, Gary's in Gary's out Dave's back in, no Sammy's back in ... OK I was WRONG! But hey I was beleiving my heart and my heart was with ED.
People make mistakes. Back then Ed was still pretty quiet and I didn't know then what I know now. Cade in point... I love VH music. Roth era best, but I still dig what Ed does with a guitar and I'm sorry, I'll see him every chance I can. I still hope for a reunion with Dave.

Fabulous Shadow
09-08-2004, 04:03 PM
I can verify that she did indeed said Sammy was sexy.

She should be banned for life, but anyway...

OH LORD! I said Sammy was SEXXY in 1995! HANG ME!

manwiththedogs
09-08-2004, 04:04 PM
I'll let Al or Luca decide on what you loose.

I think The Don has this one covered. Thank You Godfather.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 04:06 PM
OH LORD! I said Sammy was SEXXY in 1995! HANG ME!

No, you shoved in an annoying-ass comment about Sammy being sexy three weeks ago. I can't believe we're going over this again.

Do you ever give up? You should. You're like the high school loser that hasn't figured it out Senior year.

Fabulous Shadow
09-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Lou
. Any true Dave/Van HALEN fan should feel outraged and flat-out heartbroken that these assholes have done their damndest to diminish Dave's accomplishments and make it out like his involvement in the band was a subordinate/secondary role.

I agree with you on this LOU. I am saddened to see this happening.
I can only wonder what thaey are thinking? I an fairl y certain that Dave is in the VH future so why they would be outcasting him is strange? I just wonder if it has anything to do with money?

Fabulous Shadow
09-08-2004, 04:09 PM
No, you shoved in an annoying-ass comment about Sammy being sexy three weeks ago. I can't believe we're going over this again.

Do you ever give up? You should. You're like the high school loser that hasn't figured it out Senior year.

RIKK... 3 weeks ago I said Sammy was sexy in the "Finish What You Started Video" which was shot in 1995... Geeze...
and I was totally TEASING YOU when I said it!

Rikk
09-08-2004, 04:09 PM
I agree with you on this LOU. I am saddened to see this happening.
I can only wonder what thaey are thinking? I an fairl y certain that Dave is in the VH future so why they would be outcasting him is strange? I just wonder if it has anything to do with money?

God, you're so full of shit. Until you joined this forum, Dave ruined Van Halen. You are such a fucking liar and nobody believes your bullshit. You only say Van Halen is great only with Dave because you have no other forum to post at. We all know that.

For Christ's sake, you went to Vegas and saw a series of Van Hagar nights a couple of months back, you liar.:mad:

Fabulous Shadow
09-08-2004, 04:11 PM
FAB, methinks your comments the other day about nobody standing up to you were bullshit...I guess people ARE supporting Max and myself, huh?

You want to keep starting shit up, there's a ton more of my friends ready to take you out.

I'm real scared RIKK! :eek:

Rikk
09-08-2004, 04:12 PM
RIKK... 3 weeks ago I said Sammy was sexy in the "Finish What You Started Video" which was shot in 1995... Geeze...
and I was totally TEASING YOU when I said it!

LOL. Does it matter what year the video was filmed? It's still a pro-Sammy comment that has no place here.

Now shut up.:mad:

Figs
09-08-2004, 04:12 PM
You're like the high school loser that hasn't figured it out Senior year.

I was a high school loser never made it with a lady
Till the boys told me somethin' I missed

Rikk
09-08-2004, 04:15 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carmine
09-08-2004, 04:15 PM
I was a high school loser never made it with a lady
Till the boys told me somethin' I missed

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! your comin up with some good ones today partner!

the attached sign is great.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 04:16 PM
I'm real scared RIKK! :eek:

And changing your avatar to make it pro-Dave (since the flirting isn't working anymore) isn't going to change a thing. A few people don't see through you (hell, it's hard to see past you), but most of us do.

You want to keep attacking? You drown a little more each time, you fat hosebeast.:(

Fabulous Shadow
09-08-2004, 04:17 PM
God, you're so full of shit. Until you joined this forum, Dave ruined Van Halen. You are such a fucking liar and nobody believes your bullshit. You only say Van Halen is great only with Dave because you have no other forum to post at. We all know that.

For Christ's sake, you went to Vegas and saw a series of Van Hagar nights a couple of months back, you liar.:mad:

Yes I though Dave ruined Van Halen... Do you want me to repeat myself?... I turned on DAVE because I thought HE ruined the reunion with his ego and his "TONIGHT is about ME" crap! Since then we have heard more from ED and I can see that he and AL had alot more to do with things than I had originally believed. I mean Dave's in, Daves out, Gary's in Gary's out Dave's back in, no Sammy's back in ... OK I was WRONG! But hey I was beleiving my heart and my heart was with ED. People make mistakes. Back then Ed was still pretty quiet and I didn't know then what I know now. Case in point... I love VH music. Roth era best, but I still dig what Ed does with a guitar and I'm sorry, I'll see him every chance I can. I still hope for a reunion with Dave.

GET IT NOW??? It has nothing to do with where I post... There are plenty of message boards out there and THIS is not the only one I belong to and Van Halen is not the ONLY band I support.

Fabulous Shadow
09-08-2004, 04:19 PM
And changing your avatar to make it pro-Dave (since the flirting isn't working anymore) isn't going to change a thing. A few people don't see through you (hell, it's hard to see past you), but most of us do.

You want to keep attacking? You drown a little more each time, you fat hosebeast.:(

Attacking? Who am I attacking? I haven't insulted YOU or anyone. Your the one attacking me. I am simply stating my case. Your the one being unnecessiarly rude and hurtful.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Yes I though Dave ruined Van Halen... Do you want me to repeat myself?... I turned on DAVE because I thought HE ruined the reunion with his ego and his "TONIGHT is about ME" crap! Since then we have heard more from ED and I can see that he and AL had alot more to do with things than I had originally believed. I mean Dave's in, Daves out, Gary's in Gary's out Dave's back in, no Sammy's back in ... OK I was WRONG! But hey I was beleiving my heart and my heart was with ED. People make mistakes. Back then Ed was still pretty quiet and I didn't know then what I know now. Case in point... I love VH music. Roth era best, but I still dig what Ed does with a guitar and I'm sorry, I'll see him every chance I can. I still hope for a reunion with Dave.

GET IT NOW??? It has nothing to do with where I post... There are plenty of message boards out there and THIS is not the only one I belong to and Van Halen is not the ONLY band I support.

LOL. You are so full of shit. It was only last August that Dave was someone you "wouldn't pay a nickel to see", looking like he's "105 years old", "bald", "no voice". What's changed since then? You posted constantly at the Links (attacking Roth-tards) that Sammy is the only way to go. Here we are one year later, Sammy has joined. You went and saw them a few times, told us all how satisfying the shows were. Now you are trying to suddenly act pro-Roth? What about all the Roth-tards you insulted?

Simple...you are lying.

And explain to me how Dave ruined the reunion in 1996. Most Army folk (myself included) would take great exception to that. Another fucking sheep comment...sorry, but Ed ruined that reunion.

Any other sheep bullshit?

Rikk
09-08-2004, 04:32 PM
Attacking? Who am I attacking? I haven't insulted YOU or anyone. Your the one attacking me. I am simply stating my case. Your the one being unnecessiarly rude and hurtful.

Who jumped in here and attacked the entire thread and started whining about Hagar threads in MAIN? You attacked my thread-starting demeanor. I'm sick of your self-serving posting style.

Go eat an entire French restaurant, and don't forget to finish it off with a thin wafer mint.:rolleyes:

ELVIS
09-08-2004, 04:34 PM

You just typed this same bullshit to Lou...

Do you think we can't read ??

You're an idiot...

BTW, what are you doing here anyway ??

You said you quit at least 10 times...

What's it gonna take to get rid of your stinking ass for good ??

Rikk
09-08-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You just typed this same bullshit to Lou...

Do you think we can't read ??

You're an idiot...

BTW, what are you doing here anyway ??

You said you quit at least 10 times...

What's it gonna take to get rid of your stinking ass for good ??

We'll have to carry her unwanted ass out. And carrying FAB? That requires a whole construction crew...:D

Rebel
09-08-2004, 04:46 PM
I read the first post, and the last couple, I'm not gonna go through this thread reading all that, but back on topic.

That post from the forums was probably one of the most homosexual things I've read on the forums, and that takes a big taco right there. I'll bet they broke down crying........oh jeez.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 04:50 PM
I know. Although I have to admit, listening to WHEN EAGLES FLY makes me want to cry as well (although not in the same way the idiot poster and his wife were probably crying).

Rebel
09-08-2004, 04:58 PM
Come on now. I'll bet in secret, you crank it up and crack open a bottle of cream soda and wail away :D

Rikk
09-08-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Rebel
Come on now. I'll bet in secret, you crank it up and crack open a bottle of cream soda and wail away :D

LOL.

In secret, I actually jack off to the VOA album.:D

frenchie
09-08-2004, 05:05 PM
rikk,tell me what's wrong with the french restaurant??

fenway5150
09-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Very gay.

guwapo_rocker
09-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Post a link for it Rikk.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by frenchie
rikk,tell me what's wrong with the french restaurant??

LOL...nothing. I was just referring to a scene in Monty Python's Meaning Of Life when a very fat Terry Jones eats too much in a French restaurant and explodes.:D

Rikk
09-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Post a link for it Rikk.

http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=643518&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all

frenchie
09-08-2004, 05:16 PM
rikk, this film is great. god bless the monthy's python!!!!!

Rikk
09-08-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by frenchie
rikk, this film is great. god bless the monthy's python!!!!!

Awesome film. I just got it on DVD!!!

Figs
09-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Oh, shit! It's Mr. Creosote.

frenchie
09-08-2004, 05:29 PM
what's what this funny song the monthy's python used to sing in the life of brian. do you remenber? always take the ...... of the life,something like that i think.

Rikk
09-08-2004, 05:30 PM
What a lovely picture of FAB puking that you provided for us, FIGS. Straight out of the MEANING OF LIFE. (That's her Vegas lover, BIG BAD ZERO, serving on her.)

Figs
09-08-2004, 05:31 PM
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

words and music by Eric Idle

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...
(Come on guys, cheer up!)
Always look on the bright side of life...
(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
(I mean - what have you got to lose?)
(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
What have you lost? Nothing!)
Always look on the right side of life...

EmpyreLounge44
09-08-2004, 05:35 PM
christ, just what we need another Fab vs the world thread. cant we just move on, we know how this is going to play out

Rikk
09-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
christ, just what we need another Fab vs the world thread. cant we just move on, we know how this is going to play out

This bitch never stops. She thinks the whole world needs to be staring at her giant bulk or it's not a normal day.

She had to grab the attention in another thread.

Psycho bitch.

guwapo_rocker
09-08-2004, 05:38 PM
http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=643518&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all

:D :D :D

frenchie
09-08-2004, 05:42 PM
thanks figs, thanks very much!

fe_lung
09-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by DrGrafenberg
Eagles my arse, those were vultures! Picking over the dead remains of a once great band.

Ooohhh, if I could give you another 5, it's be there!!!!

Of course, the vultures would probably also want to snack on the maggot infested clump of goo that this Hagar fan calls a soul.....

guwapo_rocker
09-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Posted by Brenty Bret: Well I'm closing this, I'm sensing the trolls are in a circle jerk and will continue to ruin whatever chance this had of being a legit thread.

What was wrong with that Brett?? You're getting too quick with that shit dude!! Oh, you didn't like the paid 6,500 capacity 15,000 bit?

Just a fact dude.:D

ELVIS
09-08-2004, 06:17 PM
This bitch never stops.

Psycho bitch.

No shit!

Check out this PM I got yesterday from that fat stinking Hagar loving whore...

?
God your a bitter little fucker! Do you have to ruin EVERY thread with your pointless hatered? I never did SHIT to you. AND I am NOT fat. I am rather SEXY so FUCK off back to rehab you bitter little FUCK!

Here's your reply you fat whore...

Do not EVER send me a PM again you FAT FUGLYASS WHORE!!!

Keep fucking with me bitch!

I have BIKER GIRLFRIENDS that will break your fat fuglyass arms!

Go away!

ELVIS
09-08-2004, 06:21 PM
By the way.. what is hatered ??

Haha!

Illiterate cunt!

Davidsgrl
09-08-2004, 06:31 PM

LOL!!!

freak
09-08-2004, 06:42 PM
LOL.

In secret, I actually jack off to the VOA album.:D

Please turn your penis in.
You no longer are fit to wear it.;)

Lou
09-08-2004, 08:46 PM
I looked at all the replies and it's uncanny how 10 sheep flocked right to the thread and were empathizing with this guy's wife. Then Walker came in and laughed at it, and Catfish replied, "It would have been funny if those eagles pooped on her!" to which I laughed out loud :D

DavidLeeWrath
09-08-2004, 09:06 PM

Hagar freaks.

Jesus.....Star Trek? What a dickless GEEK you are. I would expect nothing less from a flaming Rothtard! LOL!

rustoffa
09-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeWrath
Jesus.....Star Trek? What a dickless GEEK you are. I would expect nothing less from a flaming Rothtard! LOL!

Welcome back...where ya been?
You're the shit man.
Literally.
A steaming pile of fucking shit.

Why don't you carry your monkey ass back across the wild, shit-filled yonder?

Your'e stinking the place up already.

DavidLeeWrath
09-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Welcome back...where ya been?
You're the shit man.
Literally.
A steaming pile of fucking shit.

Why don't you carry your monkey ass back across the wild, shit-filled yonder?

Your'e stinking the place up already.

Hey I heard ya missed me, Im back. I brought my PENCIL!!! Give me something to write stupid DLR lyrics on man!!

Rikk
09-08-2004, 09:27 PM

Only a fucking Cheesehead would use the words "Star Trek" to insult a Rothtard.

Get the fuck out of here!! Get into the fucking Pen, Chedhead.

I mean, how the hell have you managed 240 posts here?:o

Rikk
09-08-2004, 09:28 PM
Hey I heard ya missed me, Im back. I brought my PENCIL!!! Give me something to write stupid DLR lyrics on man!!

How do I know when it's love,
I can't tell you but it lasts forever.
How do I know when it's love,
it's just something you feel together...

Uh, okay. I'm sure Roth is more worried that someone might think he wrote THAT!!!

BTW...you're a cunt.:D

rustoffa
09-08-2004, 09:29 PM

I'm all out of the big yellow paper with the 1/2 inch lines.
I think there's some tutors in the sheep pen though.....
Where the fuck is Rikk?

Rikk
09-08-2004, 09:29 PM
No shit!

Check out this PM I got yesterday from that fat stinking Hagar loving whore...

Here's your reply you fat whore...

Do not EVER send me a PM again you FAT FUGLYASS WHORE!!!

Keep fucking with me bitch!

I have BIKER GIRLFRIENDS that will break your fat fuglyass arms!

Go away!

LOL!!! Good stuff, E!!! Great stuff!!!

I guess she now realizes that other people can post PM's sent to her and not just the other way around.

Seriously, though...that was one fucking scary PM. She's really fucked up, huh? I couldn't believe what I was reading (and it's not just the godawful grammar that was frightening).

Rikk
09-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by freak
Please turn your penis in.
You no longer are fit to wear it.;)

LOL!!!! You are right.

And a 5-vote for you!!! VOA is horrible (not that I've sat through it ever in my lifetime...and neither has my penis).:D

DavidLeeWrath
09-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Dude! Fuckin Sammy rocks. These rothtards can all suck my butt!

Couldn't agree more, son.

rustoffa
09-08-2004, 09:31 PM
Speak of the fucking devil!
How's the gate working?

Rikk
09-08-2004, 09:32 PM
I'm all out of the big yellow paper with the 1/2 inch lines.
I think there's some tutors in the sheep pen though.....
Where the fuck is Rikk?

Right here my friend. Right here.

Yup, cockvanhalen69 is getting slightly less woolly as the weeks go by and is even working towards reformation. His grammar is still shit, but he's less of a sheep and may earn his reformation if he actually helps tutor a fine cunt like DAVID LEE WRATH!!! Oh, and David, you're going in the Pen tomorrow...bitch.;)

Rikk
09-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Speak of the fucking devil!
How's the gate working?

That gate's being shined for its opening tomorrow (or tonight) when two more sheep are thrown in. I think you may be able to guess who they are (and no, one isn't FAB...basically the gate is not wide enough to get her in there;) ).

Rikk
09-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Couldn't agree more, son.

Man, you sure a funny. No one's ever done that before.

Now go get me a JD and a cigarette, my little lambchop bitch. Or else I'll sic Elvis on you, and believe me, you don't want that.

And if that ain't enough, Don Corleone will sic Luca Brazzi on you.

MAX
09-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Rikk, wasn't it you who once said to me years ago "You know what VOA stands for don't you?" To which I replied "Duuuuuuuuh No?" Then you responded with "VERY OBNOXIOUS ASSHOLE!!!!!" :D

Yes and most definitely this "Wrath" cunt goes in IMMEDIATELY!!!!

ClubDave
09-08-2004, 09:48 PM
this guys such a fucking tool........if youll allow me to use a quote from get shorty "fuck you fuckball".......not intelligent enough for you...........try this one on...........go fuck hagar in his fat caverns you wanna be roth fan angry pirate taking ass parrot ignorant sheep.......i bet this guy's favorite rocky movie is rocky 5.........loser

DavidLeeWrath
09-08-2004, 09:53 PM
You tools never disappoint.

LOL.

Buncha fag-0-matic wankers!

MAX
09-08-2004, 09:57 PM

LOL.

Ewwwww....... :eek:

Kind of creepy that you mention tools, wankers and fags. A Freudian slip maybe on your part? Hmmmmmm.................

........... And HOMO was your NAME-O!!!! :p

ELVIS
09-08-2004, 09:58 PM
LOL!!! Good stuff, E!!! Great stuff!!!

I guess she now realizes that other people can post PM's sent to her and not just the other way around.

Seriously, though...that was one fucking scary PM. She's really fucked up, huh? I couldn't believe what I was reading (and it's not just the godawful grammar that was frightening).

Where is that Roth fan imposter ??

freak
09-08-2004, 10:03 PM

LOL.

In another thread, about going back in time, I thought it was a mistake and declined any wish to.

I have changed my mind.

I would go back in time to the night of your conception and knock your mother up myself so she wouldn't have to bring another tone-deaf mouth-breathing Hagar fan into the world.

You're one load that should have went down the throat, son ;)

rustoffa
09-08-2004, 10:24 PM

In another thread, about going back in time, I thought it was a mistake and declined any wish to.

I have changed my mind.

I would go back in time to the night of your conception and knock your mother up myself so she wouldn't have to bring another tone-deaf mouth-breathing Hagar fan into the world.

You're one load that should have went down the throat, son ;)

Holy fuckin' shit!.
THAT'S TAKIN' ONE FOR THE TEAM!

Right outta the time capsule you gotta mount up on this!!??
http://img40.exs.cx/img40/5902/milton-piggyfamily.jpg

freak
09-08-2004, 10:32 PM

Holy fuckin' shit!.
THAT'S TAKIN' ONE FOR THE TEAM!

Right outta the time capsule you gotta mount up on this!!??
http://img40.exs.cx/img40/5902/milton-piggyfamily.jpg

War is about struggle, hardship and sacrifice.

If I have to fuck a pig to save rock and roll then, by God, i'll do it.

Just gimmie a big paper sack and a fifth of Jack Daniels then let me get this shit over and done with.

rustoffa
09-08-2004, 10:40 PM
War is about struggle, hardship and sacrifice.

If I have to fuck a pig to save rock and roll then, by God, i'll do it.

Just gimmie a big paper sack and a fifth of Jack Daniels then let me get this shit over and done with.
5 stars...hell, 5 stars cubed!

Now THAT my friends, is fucking funny!

Rikk
09-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Where is that Roth fan imposter ??

She's probably on an eating binge somewhere. But she'll be back. She never goes away.:(

BlimpyCHIMP™
09-08-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by DrGrafenberg

WHADDAYA TALKIN BOUT CUPCAKE, VAN HAGAR WAS NEVER A GREAT BAND THEN AND ON THIS TOUR THEY FUCKING SUCKED ANY POSSIBLE NOSTALGIA OUTTA THEM DAVE SONGS BY PLAYING EM

BC TO DAVEBOT: MUST KILL SAMMY HAGAR AND HIS CHICK BASS PLAYER WHO LOOKS LIKE A MEXICAN BARNEY RUBBLE

Matt White
09-08-2004, 11:16 PM
It's amazing Gents. The SHEEP are like the mythical beast the HYDRA. Cut one of them down, and 2 more pop up to take the place of their fallen comrade. But, on the bright side, we've learned from this SHAM HALEN 2004 tour that their numbers are dwindling. GOOD WORK!!!

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!

MAX
09-08-2004, 11:18 PM
Rikk,

For being so "hated?" Your votes are sure rising!!!!! Also, they are ALL positive????? ;)

Loons The Great
09-08-2004, 11:56 PM
Great God Almighty...that story was total and complete buzzkill...I haven't been able to get high since I read that fey shit...I might as well be smokin' broken pencils...

Matt White
09-09-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Loons The Great
Great God Almighty...that story was total and complete buzzkill...I haven't been able to get high since I read that fey shit...I might as well be smokin' broken pencils...

Yup, it's sad Bro, but that's the effect that Van Hagar has on everything their connected with. That's why the "Just say NO" generation LOVES 'em. No party, no drugs, no sleezy women. JUST NO FUN!!!!:lol:

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!!!

Rikk
09-09-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Rikk,

For being so "hated?" Your votes are sure rising!!!!! Also, they are ALL positive????? ;)

Thank you MAX. You're might popular yourself, brudda!!! I guess the votes are all lies, orchestrated by FAB, huh? LOL.:D

Rikk
09-09-2004, 12:44 AM

Hey, is this Blind Willie Loons from the Links??

If so, how the fuck are ya, my friend??:)

Loons The Great
09-09-2004, 01:02 AM
Hey, is this Blind Willie Loons from the Links??

If so, how the fuck are ya, my friend??:)

I'm good to go go, not bein' a yo yo, amigo! I started up preachin' the wird of Papa Roth on the net in '96...first site was a place called Big Bubba's--they banned me fo' tellin' the truth 'bout Van Davin'...FUCK YOU BUBBA, where evah you iz...then the ol' Slauterhouse guest book...then Eat 'Em and Smile at the Jinks...then I found this totally badass site...missed it when it was on hiatus...nah I check out the Army, Chelle's site and DDLRF...I tried recently to post some at the Jinks, but I can't maintain a good JD buzz over there...too many douche bags....I really tried to be positive and co-operative, but fuck it--the story about the eagle flyin' and poopin' on some Bette fan's woman's melon was the last straw...I juss can't take it...Mary had a little lamb...she went to the Jinks dontcho kno'...

Stay away from that ol' Cabo Wabo nah nah...

Rikk
09-09-2004, 01:11 AM
I'm good to go go, not bein' a yo yo, amigo! I started up preachin' the wird of Papa Roth on the net in '96...first site was a place called Big Bubba's--they banned me fo' tellin' the truth 'bout Van Davin'...FUCK YOU BUBBA, where evah you iz...then the ol' Slauterhouse guest book...then Eat 'Em and Smile at the Jinks...then I found this totally badass site...missed it when it was on hiatus...nah I check out the Army, Chelle's site and DDLRF...I tried recently to post some at the Jinks, but I can't maintain a good JD buzz over there...too many douche bags....I really tried to be positive and co-operative, but fuck it--the story about the eagle flyin' and poopin' on some Bette fan's woman's melon was the last straw...I juss can't take it...Mary had a little lamb...she went to the Jinks dontcho kno'...

Stay away from that ol' Cabo Wabo nah nah...

Well, great to see ya in these parts! Stick around, huh? Yowzah!!

And based on your past history of brilliant posts, you get a 5-vote from me!!!:)

Dan
09-09-2004, 01:41 AM
Fuck off DavidLeeWrath.

degüello
09-09-2004, 01:49 AM

Fuck, that's some funny shit. :D Made me fucking smile.

Bill Lumbergh
09-09-2004, 02:17 AM
Ok, how the fuck did this turn into yet another Fabulous Shadow thread?!

Bill Lumbergh
09-09-2004, 02:19 AM
"ah need some attention everyone.........I'm feeling a bit neglected. Can someone clear the cobwebs outta my vag?! Love Katydid"

Rikk
09-09-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Ok, how the fuck did this turn into yet another Fabulous Shadow thread?!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! What a great picture of her!!!:D

DeLiveR
09-09-2004, 02:49 AM
Ah, big fucking deal. So the guy's wife saw eagles! How does it make him gay??

-DeLiveR-

Rikk
09-09-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by DeLiveR
Ah, big fucking deal. So the guy's wife saw eagles! How does it make him gay??

-DeLiveR-

LOL. Interesting third post. I wonder who this really is.:D

Bill Lumbergh
09-09-2004, 02:59 AM
LOL. Interesting third post. I wonder who this really is.:D

It's interesting that cock and tjv are really the only sheep that maintain a constant presence here. The others come in bash for a week disappear, then are quickly replaced with new sheep reinforcements. It's funny how they all sound exactly the same though. ;)

Bill Lumbergh
09-09-2004, 03:00 AM
By the way, hi LSD! ;)

Panamark
09-09-2004, 08:27 AM
All I wanna know is if the Eagles shit in their eyes while they looked
up at them ?????
If yes, then it was a true sign of what to expect at the Van Hagar show.

Rikk
09-09-2004, 09:26 AM
Anyone going to a Van Hagar show should expect to be shit on, my friend.

EbDawson
09-09-2004, 09:26 AM
Spammy's Eagles Fly is, at best, a restroom, Beer, hot dog break. A point in the van hagar show where the forward gears are stripped and thrown into reverse. I remember him playing that when I saw him at the Dave/Sam shows in '02. How anyone can be inspired by that beats me.

Matt White
09-09-2004, 10:56 AM
I bet she never realized that the EAGLES were flying AWAY from the site of the Van Hagar concert. AS FAST AS THEY COULD!!!!

Rikk
09-09-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by EbDawson
Spammy's Eagles Fly is, at best, a restroom, Beer, hot dog break. A point in the van hagar show where the forward gears are stripped and thrown into reverse. I remember him playing that when I saw him at the Dave/Sam shows in '02. How anyone can be inspired by that beats me.

When are forward gears ever in during a Van Hagar show?:rolleyes:

Matt White
09-09-2004, 11:26 AM
They've got first gear(SHEMP), second gear(MIKEY) and third gear(EVH)....but Spammy is reverse.
What their MISSING is OVERDRIVE!!! And that would be one Mr. DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!

Diver Down NJ
09-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Wow, what a lame-ass story. No wonder these retards think Sammy's lyrics are deep. They could find inspiration in a sugar packet.

EbDawson
09-10-2004, 01:20 AM
When are forward gears ever in during a Van Hagar show?:rolleyes:

Relatively speaking, Man, relatively speaking.

AJW
09-11-2004, 10:47 AM

Hagar freaks.

You said it.:D How gay.:o

Matt White
09-11-2004, 12:45 PM
I believe that the majority of the post at the links are "nauseating".

diamondsgirl
09-11-2004, 05:49 PM

LMAO! :D

diamondsgirl
09-11-2004, 06:24 PM
She has never seen an Eagle in person before

sorry...but THAT cracked me up right there

Lou
09-12-2004, 10:35 PM

I still find this a funny post!

classicdude
09-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by EbDawson

I caught the same tour. If memory serves, the lines at the shitter and for beer were never longer than when that lame-ass Eagles Fry crap was being spewed.....:o

Bad Muthafucker
09-13-2004, 11:15 AM
that guy and his wife are just gay. like van hagar itself. period.