• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Highland cattle to drive away gays?

Highland cattle to drive away gays?

A Dutch town hopes Scottish highland cattle will drive away gay couples who use a local park to have sex.

Officials in Haarlemmerliede say the Spaarnwoude park has become a popular haunt for gay couples.

They plan to introduce highland cattle to graze in the park in the hope it will scare them away.

"The gays are causing a lot of trouble to the other visitors," said director Van Hoogdalem.

"I don't have anything against gays but I don't want them to copulate in public where people walking their dogs or having a walk with children can see them."

Story from Ananova
  • DeadOrAlive
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

Damn queers...

Comment

• JCOOK

The faaaaaaaaggggggggssssss will soon be fucking the cattle
      bwahaahaahaahaahaa!

Comment

• seenbad
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

I wonder what Dan thinks of this. :confused:

Dan, do you copulate with men in the park like this, and if so would it detour you from future man sex to have to share your intimacies with the local live stock?
        sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

FAGS!

Comment

• Katydid
            I am a Giant CUNT
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
            I wonder what Dan thinks of this. :confused:

Dan, do you copulate with men in the park like this, and if so would it detour you from future man sex to have to share your intimacies with the local live stock?
            Seenbad, why you pick on Dan?

Comment

• chunkashin!!
              Roadie
              • Nov 2004

Steers VS Queers, PLACE BETS NOW!!!
              "I want you to punch me in the face One second prior to take off, so it softens the blow"

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
                FAGS!
                Hey DOA: you are 14 years old and I understand that you don't know any better so trust me when I say calling gay men fags is not cool.

Mezro...grow up to be a bigger man than spewing shit like that...
                Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Geez.... just because a man wears a skirt they assume he's homosexual?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chunkashin!!
                    Roadie
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Geez.... just because a man wears a skirt they assume he's homosexual?
                    Start callin the scots gay... your gonna have alot of men with beards, swords and kilts marchin into america... after we take over england.
                    "I want you to punch me in the face One second prior to take off, so it softens the blow"

Comment

• David Van Via
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by chunkashin!!
                      Start callin the scots gay... your gonna have alot of men with beards, swords and kilts marchin into america... after we take over england.
                      We wear kilts the mans skirt. And if we invade you with our farmers weapons then you won't know what hit ya!
                      Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• chunkashin!!
                        Roadie
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by David Van Via
                        We wear kilts the mans skirt. And if we invade you with our farmers weapons then you won't know what hit ya!
                        INDEED!!! Eat em an smile.

Comment

Working...