PDA

View Full Version : Dave 1988-2002 pic

spmusicplyr
09-10-2004, 06:53 PM
Not for nothin, but isnt the difference in the two pics a little drastic?
I found this on e-bay when you type in van halen dvd.

Do i see a little difference in his chin compared to 1988? hmmm..

Although, i must say that he looks a whole hell of a lot better with the short brown hair now.

lms2
09-10-2004, 07:11 PM
And your point exactly...?

TwoFoolsAMinute
09-10-2004, 08:07 PM
You mean Dave ages? Holy Shit! I'm in shock. He's Fifty. No spring chicken. He ain't lived the perfect healthy life. He's had a little drink, he's had a little smoke. He's probably stayed up late a time or two. But he still rocks! And that's what matters.

That's a horrible fucking picture, anyhow.

spmusicplyr
09-10-2004, 08:16 PM
oh i know he rocks...dont get me wrong..

i just cant beleive that's only a 14 year difference

lms2
09-10-2004, 08:17 PM
It was a bad day.

spmusicplyr
09-10-2004, 08:21 PM
honestly i think he looks fuckin awesome like this..with his new look

lms2
09-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Keep trying, you can find a better pic than that.

Big Troubles
09-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by spmusicplyr
Not for nothin, but isnt the difference in the two pics a little drastic?
I found this on e-bay when you type in van halen dvd.

Do i see a little difference in his chin compared to 1988? hmmm..

Although, i must say that he looks a whole hell of a lot better with the short brown hair now.

LMAO! I everytime I see that split pic of Dave I just about piss myself. Like people really expected a guy who partied 24/7, fucking and making rock n roll, is gonna look the same as any youth picture of themself? C'mon. Dave wasn't always just about nice hair and smooth skin. Dave is about being our demi-God based strongly not on his looks, but by how he got those looks. I love Dave. Ugly. Sexy- whatever. Dave to me, can't really do wrong. Even when he does do wrong, he still looks fucking cool. Like when he got busted for $10 of weed in the park. When the media bombarded him while he stepped out the courtroom without talking, but still carrying that cool ass swagger he has (see video to Stand Up) with him, without saying a word! That's cool. That's Dave. That's our demi-God. So no matter how many pics of Dave the linkers want to throw our way and no matter how many times I argue with someone over Dave's "talk singing style", I always just say to myself, who gives a shit, just as long as I'm still his fan. The links can have Sam and the boy's.

spmusicplyr
09-10-2004, 09:00 PM
I love the stand up video.

I love that red car...it's in damn near all of his movies.

What kind of car is it? Isnt it a mercury?

Big Troubles
09-10-2004, 09:03 PM
It's a 57 Mercury. It's a bad ass car. Dave still has it too I believe. same as Panama

scorpioboy33
09-10-2004, 09:21 PM
i david lee roth looks great now...he was just in an akward stage...at least the bastards still in shape unlike sammy

TwoFoolsAMinute
09-10-2004, 09:27 PM
Let's put a pic of Ed from 88 beside a pic of him today....Holy shit, he looks like he's been hit by the Union Pacific during a hurricane.

spmusicplyr
09-10-2004, 11:10 PM
haha
Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
Let's put a pic of Ed from 88 beside a pic of him today....Holy shit, he looks like he's been hit by the Union Pacific during a hurricane.

haha

Classic
09-10-2004, 11:13 PM
At least Dave still has his own teeth, but how 'bout Eddie?

HuckFinn
09-11-2004, 05:54 AM
It's actually a 1951 Mercury...

Panamark
09-11-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by spmusicplyr
honestly i think he looks fuckin awesome like this..with his new look

So why didnt you use this pic as the "after" in the first instance ??

WTF ??

Big Troubles
09-11-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by HuckFinn
It's actually a 1951 Mercury...

Uh oh... I need confirmation. My sources tell me its a 57 Merc.

Where the fuck is Cathedral?

ClubDave
09-11-2004, 08:55 PM
i think dave has aged fine, thats just a bad pick......hes still the showstopper people!!!!!

RogueHorseman
09-11-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Uh oh... I need confirmation. My sources tell me its a 57 Merc.

Where the fuck is Cathedral?

It's gettin' late I don't know
`Bout 3 a.m.
And I'm drivin' in my '57 dream
She's red She's wild In overdrive
And I'm coming to you from all points in between

Big Troubles
09-11-2004, 09:27 PM
TY. :D I knew I wasn't a Hagar fan like the other guy. LOL J/K

guwapo_rocker
09-11-2004, 10:47 PM

guwapo_rocker
09-11-2004, 10:49 PM

guwapo_rocker
09-11-2004, 10:49 PM
Wait a minute....

guwapo_rocker
09-11-2004, 10:52 PM

TwoFoolsAMinute
09-11-2004, 11:05 PM
well, you got the general idea Guwapo, but I'm thinking that first Ed pic is pre-1988.

Big Troubles
09-12-2004, 08:54 AM
I cant belive how old Ed is there. Shit. He looks like the old dude from Roadhouse. :D

diamondsgirl
09-12-2004, 08:56 AM
LMAO! I everytime I see that split pic of Dave I just about piss myself. Like people really expected a guy who partied 24/7, fucking and making rock n roll, is gonna look the same as any youth picture of themself? C'mon. Dave wasn't always just about nice hair and smooth skin. Dave is about being our demi-God based strongly not on his looks, but by how he got those looks. I love Dave. Ugly. Sexy- whatever. Dave to me, can't really do wrong. Even when he does do wrong, he still looks fucking cool. Like when he got busted for $10 of weed in the park. When the media bombarded him while he stepped out the courtroom without talking, but still carrying that cool ass swagger he has (see video to Stand Up) with him, without saying a word! That's cool. That's Dave. That's our demi-God. So no matter how many pics of Dave the linkers want to throw our way and no matter how many times I argue with someone over Dave's "talk singing style", I always just say to myself, who gives a shit, just as long as I'm still his fan. The links can have Sam and the boy's.

Amen, BT! I love that attachment too.

Big Troubles
09-12-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Amen, BT! I love that attachment too.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

diamondsgirl
09-12-2004, 09:05 AM
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Thank you.

:)

Switch84
09-12-2004, 12:57 PM
:rolleyes: Post a 14 year time span pics of yourself, genius, so that we can nit-pick at how different YOU look between the two.

What a dumb thing to yap about, anyway! We ALL AGE, motherfucker.

You sheep are so typical; you can't deny the fact that Roth-era Van Halen was more successful than post-Roth Van Halen, so you stoop to ragging on the man about trivial shit.

hotdog@ a shake
09-12-2004, 02:25 PM
is it jus me or does eddie look a lil like george carlin in that pic? LMAO

spmusicplyr
09-12-2004, 02:29 PM
dude i didnt say a damn thing about the roth era of van halen.

Are you fuckin stupid? or are you just a slow learner?

Davidsgrl
09-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
You mean Dave ages? Holy Shit! I'm in shock. He's Fifty. No spring chicken. He ain't lived the perfect healthy life. He's had a little drink, he's had a little smoke. He's probably stayed up late a time or two. But he still rocks! And that's what matters.

That's a horrible fucking picture, anyhow.

Very true.

Bad Muthafucker
09-13-2004, 11:09 AM
i've seen that pic of dave before. so fucking what that he's aged. take a pic of yourself now and then take one 14 years later & see the difference. how about we take a pic of spermmy from 1988 and put along side one from 2002. the one from '88 you could take the picture holding the camera verticle. but from '02, you'd have to have the camera horizontal...kinda like a widescreen movie...cuz the fat bastard wouldn't fit on a picture that was taken with the camera held long ways up-and-down.

TongueNGroove
09-13-2004, 01:20 PM
That is a pretty funny pic of Dave using the Just a Gigilo lyrics :)

It is amazing how old and scarry he looks in that pic.

Diamond Dave? Nah, more like Cubic Zirconia Dave.

Matt White
09-13-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove
That is a pretty funny pic of Dave using the Just a Gigilo lyrics :)

It is amazing how old and scarry he looks in that pic.

Diamond Dave? Nah, more like Cubic Zirconia Dave.

Yeah, and you need a new joke writer, bud. Recycling Pauly Shore jokes from 1987 isn't witty, it's pathetic. Move on down to the Red Roof Inn lounge, your routine is as boring as the rest of your commentary.

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!