X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metalonmetal
    Full On Cocktard
    • Sep 2004

Go To Van Halen.com And Tell Those Fuckers What You Think

Do any of you other Roth fanatics go to Van halen.com and gloat over the fact the tour is a dud, the critics and fans hate the new songs, that the band is probably self imploding as we speak. Man after listening to those DLR boots in japan and Chicago his voice sounds great and he is still the show. Funny, they make a point to say Roth can't sing like he did in 1984 and basically say he is washed up as a vocalist and you have Sammy with the supposedly better voice sounding like shit on this tour and being lambasted by the critics. Not to mention the fact he has none of the charisma or spark that make roth great and once made van halen great. i urge everyone to go to van halen.com now and let those fuckers know what we want and that is the real Van halen. Lets invade those fuckers homebase.
  • vhfan010
    Groupie
    • Jun 2004

RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

• TongueNGroove
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

The tour isnt a flop, they are #6 in the world even with thier outrageous ticket prices. The new songs aren't a flop, this album has already gone platinum.

Personally I really like UFB, but not really impressed by the other two, but you can't say anything about the reunion is a flop.
      -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• Samsonite
        Head Fluffer
        • May 2004

Originally posted by metalonmetal
        Do any of you other Roth fanatics go to Van halen.com and gloat over the fact the tour is a dud, the critics and fans hate the new songs, that the band is probably self imploding as we speak. Man after listening to those DLR boots in japan and Chicago his voice sounds great and he is still the show. Funny, they make a point to say Roth can't sing like he did in 1984 and basically say he is washed up as a vocalist and you have Sammy with the supposedly better voice sounding like shit on this tour and being lambasted by the critics. Not to mention the fact he has none of the charisma or spark that make roth great and once made van halen great. i urge everyone to go to van halen.com now and let those fuckers know what we want and that is the real Van halen. Lets invade those fuckers homebase.
        Sammy's voice is more consistant. You know what you are going to get. Some days Dave can be the best singer in the world and other times he's god awful.

Comment

• BARE BONE
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2004

TongueNGroove SHUT THE FUCK UP. I love dave I love Sam. Blow it out your ass. Your a fuckin sheep go to the pen. Go ahead bring it on you sheep fuck, let me here you sorry imply. Oh let me " Hey I love Dave but this tour rocks" Fuck off!!!!!!!!!
          Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• lms2

If the VH Links had it going on like the DLR Army, you fuck... people wouldn't be here all the time.

LINKS=BAD

ARMY=GOOD

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
              The tour isnt a flop, they are #6 in the world even with thier outrageous ticket prices. The new songs aren't a flop, this album has already gone platinum.

Personally I really like UFB, but not really impressed by the other two, but you can't say anything about the reunion is a flop.

Ok, we both agree that VHIII was the lowest point in the bands
              history ??

They havent even sold as many units as VHIII. Fuck that double
              CD counts as two sales shit.

They are cancelling shows as we speak, after expecting average
              crowds of 15-20,000. The average will be less than 10,000.

Oh yeah, its a such a success..

UFB is the second crappiest Van Hagar song Ive ever heard, second
              only to Cant Stop Loving You....

Did you know that Van Halen has outsold Van Hagar almost 3-1
              Did you know that every Van Hagar album sold less than the last.
              Did you know the current album is selling less units than VHIII.
              Did you know they are averageing less than 10,000 per show
              Did you know they are currently reviewing and cancelling shows..

Success, huh..
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Samsonite
                Sammy's voice is more consistant. You know what you are going to get. Some days Dave can be the best singer in the world and other times he's god awful.

UNTRUE. Spammys voice is ALWAYS terrible. Check the boots, and go as far back as MONTROSE. ROCK THE NATION? Could ANYBODY have told him he wasn't singing in key. OH wait, HE CAN'T!!! Stop trying to fool yourself into thinking the guy has a GREAT voice. He ain't PLANT and NEVER will be. Stop EMBARESSING YOURSELF.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Well if you like brainless lyrics like "I got my bannana. I got my berries. Now I want to go bust some cherries!" sung by a bad copy of Ronald McDonald, then Van Hagar is for you.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    Well if you like brainless lyrics like "I got my bannana. I got my berries. Now I want to go bust some cherries!" sung by a bad copy of Ronald McDonald, then Van Hagar is for you.
                    HOLY SHIT!!! COKE 'A' COLA is burning my nasal cavity from having sprayed it out my nose! Are those the lyrics to UFB?!?!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE!!! And to think CLOWNS from the links come here to talk shit when their boy is comin up with that tripe!!!!
                    5 star vote to you Nitro Express!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

• allanshort
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Feb 2004

I have a ton of Boots from all eras including 1974-2004. Dave is a nut. Hagar is boring! Dave comes on stage and all hell breaks loose. Hagar comes on stage and the Catering Folks that support VH go wild.

Come on Eddie make peace with Dave. Sure you can cry during your Solos. Your ego is killing the band. I admit you are more popular than Sam.

Now!!! Let dave out of the cage!!

Who sings better??? Who cares. Dave can still sing. Hagar can sing ballads for Taco Bell.

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                        Commando
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by allanshort
                        ...Hagar can sing ballads for Taco Bell.
                        That is a damn fine, smashing idea!

They could work out a great barter deal, no doubt.
                        <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2004

Oh my word!

I pulled up the lyrics to "Up For Breakfast" with plans to change them into some Taco Bell parody and this thing is....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah !!

I'm dying over here... I've never seen this sh*t before.... its a damn parody of sammy and van hagar within itself...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah !!

This is killing me.... sides splitting.

Must
                          stop
                          laughing...

~whew~

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• frenchie
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jul 2004

all i have to say is: "david lee roth is van halen", that's so simple.
                            sammy hagar is a fool, but davis lee roth is a way of life!!!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Who is Spammy Hagar???

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

Working...