PDA

View Full Version : Everyone here was right

meleboy
09-12-2004, 09:29 AM
Ok I used to post here some but for the past year or so just been browsing. I am 30 years old live in Indiana and have been a VAN HALEN fan since I was 10. Never got to see DLR with Van Halen but have seen him live solo a few times. I must also admit that I
have listened to VH with both DLR and Sammy and like them both.
I was very excited when I heard they were all getting back together for a summer tour but I also admit that I was disappointed to hear DLR was not involved. I went to 4 shows this summer. To make a long story short you all were right all along. DAVE IS VH and they must get him back into the band to sell out shows. I didnt beleive it until recently when I came to the conclusion that I didn't even know where Van Halen was touring now because it has come a circus with only a handful of fans. I apologize for not listening to you all and I will be hoping for a DLR reunion with Van Halen very soon!

Matt White
09-12-2004, 10:06 AM
I would think the ONLY one you really own an apologie to is yourself. 4 Van Hagar shows in one summer? There were many GOOD bands on tour(Velvet Revolver, Gov t Mule, etc.) that you could have spent LESS money on and seen a better show. It's all a matter of taste.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

PHOENIX
09-12-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
I would think the ONLY one you really own an apologie to is yourself. 4 Van Hagar shows in one summer? There were many GOOD bands on tour(Velvet Revolver, Gov t Mule, etc.) that you could have spent LESS money on and seen a better show. It's all a matter of taste.

Its ok i've been to one Van Hagar show back in 91 and i still cant forgive myself.:D

Lou
09-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Wait why did it take you 4 shows to realize this?

smaz
09-12-2004, 05:51 PM
Why did you have to listen to them with Sammy to realize this??

Panamark
09-13-2004, 05:03 AM
Ah well, I guess it only took four smacks across the head with the shit stick for this lucky fella.. Hell, the linkers have been pounded and are still saying this is a huge success, BOBW is great, and the three new
songs Rock !!!

Panamark
09-13-2004, 05:04 AM
At least he has admitted his sins !

Panamark
09-13-2004, 05:05 AM
And is seeking redemption !

frenchie
09-13-2004, 05:07 AM
not sure to believe that story, hum,hum..........

Panamark
09-13-2004, 05:08 AM
Lord, strike that poor boy down !!

frenchie
09-13-2004, 05:17 AM
four van hagar shows this summer! oh my god!!!!!!!!!

Panamark
09-13-2004, 07:14 AM
Im hard pressed to imagine something worse !

DrMaddVibe
09-13-2004, 07:20 AM
Being a cube of ice backstage at a Van Hagag show? That would be worse!

Panamark
09-13-2004, 07:31 AM
Ok Fess up, what does Van Hagar do with the Ice Cubes ??

Big Train
09-13-2004, 12:12 PM
There actually are some upsides here. If he went to Four shows, then a Links type can't say "Oh , well it might have been an off night". No argument. They had four chances to wow him and failed.

The fact that he now sees it for what it is, that is the important thing.

Matt White
09-13-2004, 12:22 PM
Yeah, but on the OTHER hand, most people don't need to eat a SHIT SANDWHICH to know they don't want one!!!

Carmine
09-13-2004, 01:22 PM
Yeah, but on the OTHER hand, most people don't need to eat a SHIT SANDWHICH to know they don't want one!!!

LOL!:D

smaz
09-13-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Ok Fess up, what does Van Hagar do with the Ice Cubes ??

:lol:

Originally posted by Big Train
There actually are some upsides here. If he went to Four shows, then a Links type can't say "Oh , well it might have been an off night". No argument. They had four chances to wow him and failed.

The fact that he now sees it for what it is, that is the important thing.

Good Post.

:lol: Good Point!!!

Where's Jesus Christ? He needs to help meleboy recover from his past traumatic experiences. All four of them..........