PDA

View Full Version : I tought this guy was supposed to be gay??

Fairwrning
09-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Playmate charged with assaulting Garcia's ex-girlfriend

September 11, 2004
CLEVELAND (AP) -- Jeff Garcia's girlfriend, Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Year, was charged with assault in a bar fight last month with a woman the Cleveland Browns quarterback once dated.

Garcia was out with girlfriend Carmella DeCesare when they were confronted Aug. 21 by Kristen Hine in a nightclub. DeCesare ``launched'' herself at Hine three times, Hine told police. Hine said that when she turned to leave DeCesare kicked her in the head.

Hine, 32, of Cleveland, wasn't hurt but filed a police complaint accusing DeCesare of assault, a first-degree misdemeanor.

DeCesare, 22, of suburban Westlake, pleaded innocent Friday in Cleveland Municipal Court and remained free on $5,000 bond. A magistrate issued a temporary protective order barring DeCesare from contact with Hine.

DeCesare denies being the aggressor. Her lawyer said Garcia and several companions are prepared to back her story.

Garcia, whose team plays its season opener Sunday against Baltimore, declined to comment.

isn't this the Diva search chick??

Va Beach VH Fan
09-12-2004, 11:48 AM
Yeah, he's gay....

Fairwrning
09-12-2004, 12:54 PM
i wonder if TO's chick looks any better:rolleyes: :eatit:

POJO_Risin
09-12-2004, 05:29 PM
C'mon...y'all don't think that chic was really his girlfriend...

that whole fucking thing was contrived...

fucking Garcia is a homo...no doubt about it...

People say he's gay...

and out of nowhere...we get not only a playmate girlfriend in his short stay in Cleveland...but an EX-GIRLFRIEND from Cleveland who is trying to beat her ass?

Either Garcia is a fucking pimp...because last I knew...he didn't spend any time in Cleveland until July...or a fag with good pr people...

I bet on the latter...

YankeeRose
09-13-2004, 10:43 PM
dammit....

YankeeRose
09-13-2004, 10:45 PM
LOL..And here I thought this was gonna be about Jeff Gordon....

POJO_Risin
09-17-2004, 07:45 PM
Shoulda been...;)...

what happened to the damn naked chick...

YankeeRose
09-17-2004, 09:21 PM
I made her put her clothes on...

Hecubus
09-21-2004, 12:46 AM
Give me a break....

He has dated a Playboy model....

He had 2 chicks that were minors in his car when he got his DUI....

When did people start taking what Terrell Owens says seriously??

fenway5150
09-27-2004, 07:43 PM
All I can say is that the first time I heard Jeff Garcia talk in an interview I thought he sounded like a flaming homo. I know it's wrong to assume that by the way someone talks but, c'mon....him and Andy Dick need to just stop lying to themselves and/or the rest of society.

conmee
09-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Look, I don't care if he's caught naked and penetrating Anna Kornikova, there's a governor in New Jersey with a WIFE AND TWO KIDS who will tell you that hanging out in public with a wife doesn't preclude you from smoking pole or packing fudge... hell, there's a Navy vet in Virginia Beach, who is also married with children, if I recall, and he still ended up drunk on the Pojo's couch with Pojo's dog... so you do the math, people!!! If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat, walks like a rat, talks like a rat, and is found passed out and dead drunk on your couch with man's best friend.... it's either a rat... or VA Beach.... rotflmao!!!!! ;)

:monkey:

GO IRISH!!!
GO UNLV!!!!

Icon.

:monkey:

POJO_Risin
09-28-2004, 12:06 AM
I couldn't have said it better myself...;)

Va Beach VH Fan
09-28-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by conmee
hell, there's a Navy vet in Virginia Beach, who is also married with children, if I recall, and he still ended up drunk on the Pojo's couch with Pojo's dog... so you do the math, people!!! If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat, walks like a rat, talks like a rat, and is found passed out and dead drunk on your couch with man's best friend.... it's either a rat... or VA Beach.... rotflmao!!!!! ;)

I couldn't help it....

It was late, Pojo was passed out with his hand down his pants, kept muttering about some Kenyan hoochie mama with a gap in her teeth bigger than Letterman's....

Me and the dogs had too much to drink, one thing led to another, and....

Sorry, I can't rehash this again, it's too painful.... ;)

YankeeRose
09-28-2004, 10:34 PM
Now try and explain that to Judge Judy...with a straight face.