PDA

View Full Version : Dreams - the music video

ClubDave
09-12-2004, 03:24 PM
anyone ever notice how much of a deusch bag alex looks like in the dreams video, with that faggish beard hes rocking........it makes him look like he frequently visits the blue oyster bar, hahahahahahah....god i hate van hagar

SweetSecrets
09-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by ClubDave
anyone ever notice how much of a deusch bag alex looks like in the dreams video, with that faggish beard hes rocking........it makes him look like he frequently visits the blue oyster bar, hahahahahahah....god i hate van hagar

They all look like a bunch of giggly fairies in that video. I was like "WTF???" when I saw it.

Matt White
09-12-2004, 04:48 PM
Isn't that the "CALLING ALL DORKS" video?!? All the poseurs coming down to see 'em at the starwood or whiskey or somesuch? Yeah, that was a VERY lame video. "Van Hagar: back in the clubs" and they play one of their most effeminate songs!!!! Just what people were waiting for.

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!

:donkey:

frenchie
09-13-2004, 05:25 AM
i like the dreams video with the planes, just because we don't see sammy! anyway, 1986 was not a good year , for me, it will always stay the year i understood that real van halen was dead!

Panamark
09-13-2004, 07:18 AM
I cant recall the video !!!

That just made my day !!!

Coyote
09-13-2004, 07:21 AM
Thank god I don't remember it.

No, wait... Crap...

Panamark
09-13-2004, 07:27 AM
LOL ! :D

Coyote, I am truly sorry....

Coyote
09-13-2004, 08:43 AM
Seppuku City, baby! LOL

FORD
09-13-2004, 10:06 AM
I didn't know Van Hagar ever released a video for Dreams. The Blue Angels thing wasn't even their video. The Navy owned that clip and MTV begged for it because they had no videos of the Chedheads at the time - and of course it tied in with Top Gun being the hit movie of the year.

So what's this "club" video? When did they do that?

guwapo_rocker
09-13-2004, 10:24 AM
I can honestly say I have never seen it.

Matt White
09-13-2004, 10:40 AM
Around the time of that LIVE Van Hagar recording I believe. Had them playing in a L.A. club. People crowding the streets!!!:D Right, they should shoot one like that for UP-CHUCK FOR BREAKFAST!!!! People walking around saying "Spammy WHO?!?" and "FUCK Van Hagar!!!"
Now that would be a video!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

NightProwler
09-13-2004, 10:52 AM
I was in the USAF when the "dreams" video came out and I always figured those guys all wish that they had the balls to serve in the military.

ClubDave
09-13-2004, 04:34 PM
if you want some nice material to give you a good laugh or make you vomit something out of your system........van halen video hits volume 1, thats where i saw the dreams video.......it has 3 dave videos to start it off and than a shitload of sammy........i laughed two months worth of feces right out of my system

frenchie
09-13-2004, 05:22 PM
the video of "can't stop loving you". one of the most stupid video in the world!!!

Nitro Express
09-13-2004, 05:33 PM
I bought that DVD just to get the Roth era videos. God, are the Van Hagar videos sappy as hell. Alex looks like a gay junkie in the dreams video but Sammy looks like some bum who rolled off the street.

DLR_EngineRoom
09-13-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by ClubDave

LOL....I keep forgetting to post it but you have the same idea.

The 'Dreams' video is THE WORST video because it's pure Spammy.

It goes back to the 'Whisky' where VH started, and all of these sheep are crying over the symbolism.

Make no mistake, Van Hagar would have been another Europe, Dream Theatre, Danger Danger or Firehouse without David Lee Roth.

Van Halen never made it back to the 'Whisky', they ended in 1985.'

The 3 remaining members of Van Halen united with Sammy Hagar and returned, but in Dave's words, SAMMY WASN'T (ORIGINALLY) THERE!

TongueNGroove
09-14-2004, 12:48 PM
You wanna see the stupidist Van Halen video ever? Click HERE (http://www.van-halen.com/newsite/video/pw.ram) !

frenchie
09-14-2004, 12:51 PM
this video is cool, i'm not agree

Andertime
09-14-2004, 01:38 PM
That video is awesome.

DLR_EngineRoom
09-14-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove
You wanna see the stupidist Van Halen video ever? Click HERE (http://www.van-halen.com/newsite/video/pw.ram) !

whose side are you on?? Pretty Woman the stupidest VH video ever???

ClubDave
09-14-2004, 07:37 PM
pretty woman fucking owns........dlrs outfit is legendary

Big Troubles
09-14-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
I cant recall the video !!!

That just made my day !!!

just thinking the same thing. I dont recall a video for Dreams....? Right on!! LOL

sambo
09-14-2004, 09:37 PM
I have had therapy and serious meds and it was erased from my mind...

Money well spent..

Matt White
09-15-2004, 12:34 AM
Just wondering...The SHEEP always say "It's about the MUSIC, not the lyrics". So, with this song, the lyrics AND the music SUCK ASS. What would they like about it? The girly keyboard? The CHIA PET on Spammys head?

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Bill Lumbergh
09-15-2004, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
just thinking the same thing. I dont recall a video for Dreams....? Right on!! LOL

Thank god for 20 years of boozing eh? ;)

Panamark
09-15-2004, 04:29 AM
I think it will take another 20 years of drinking to totally erase the
horrific mental images of Spammy singing WCTBL !!

From Rockstars to Flock of Seagulls with one video !!

LOS35
09-15-2004, 05:53 AM
Towards the end of that live video from the club, the camer dosen't show them but someone says "this reminds me of old times"
"the way it use to be" something towards that effect.

Now how can they even say that with hagar there?? He wasn't the one grinding it out with the band in the early days!!

Matt White
09-15-2004, 10:37 AM
I think what "it" reminded them of was performing BEFORE DAVE was in the band. At school talent shows......AND LOSING!!!!

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!!:fucku2: :fucku2: :fucku2:

sambo
09-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Isn't this the Dreams video everyone is referring to?