X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpyreLounge44
    Foot Soldier
    • Jun 2004

Extreme Reunion

Paul, Nuno, & Gary will be playing together this weekend during the big Taste of Boston festival on Saturday around 5 pm to kick off the Hillman 15th anniversary show. Dropkick Murphys and Puddle of Mudd will also be a part of the show
  • Figs
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

I've only heard a little of Dropkick Murphys, but what I heard was very good.

Comment

• ClubDave
      Roadie
      • Aug 2004

what the fuck.......how come nuno wouldnt reunite on bands reunited.....damn him, he ruined it all!!!!!

Comment

• Susie Q
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ClubDave
        what the fuck.......how come nuno wouldnt reunite on bands reunited.....damn him, he ruined it all!!!!!
        I like that stupid show! ha!

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
        ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I was going to say, who gives a fuck. But after the laura branigan thread Ive been a bit scared to say that shit !
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

What about Pat? Where's he at?

:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:

Comment

• ClubDave
              Roadie
              • Aug 2004

i was all about season 1 of bands reunited, but season 2 looks really stupid, aside from new kids on the block.....which was aweosme cause joey played the ultimate bad guy when he refused to sign on

Comment

• Wayne L.

Who cares about 80's rock band Extreme reuniting anyway while Gary Cherone should be grateful he got to work with a rock legend like Eddie even though VH3 is mostly forgotten.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

LMAO! If you dont like, what you see here- get the funk out! LOL Oh Gary, you super silly fag boy-
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Theres a hole in my ________, that can only be filled by you!"

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jun 2004

not sure where pat is or why he isnt playing...maybe his emu farm is getting out of hand. i wish i was going to be in town this weekend, should be a good one. Check out 3 Sides...such a great disc

Comment

Working...