X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monkeythe
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2004

Will the sheep drink this kool aid?

Hard Rock and Heavy Metal Radio, video, news, reviews, interviews, cd premieres, chat, and concerts. The Heavy Metal Supersite since 1995.

VAN HALEN bassist MICHAEL ANTHONY and singer SAMMY HAGAR have revealed the ingredients from the Mad Anthony Pepper Bar menu on how to make a Mad Anthony Shot. The ingredients are as follows: 2 oz Cabo Wabo Tequila 1 oz Spicy V8 (we like this better then regular V8 because of the kicked up spices. You can try to sub a good Bloody Mary mix as well) Juice from a fresh Lime A generous dollop of Mad Anthony's Hot Sauce¨ (Don't skimp here or you'll make Mr. Anthony MAD!) Combine in a shaker full of ice and shake it up baby!! Pour into shot glass garnished with a dab of salt, a small slice of lime, a slice of Serrano or Jalapeno chili pepper. 1. Lick the Salt 2. Drink the Shot 3. Eat the Pepper 4. Throw the lime over your left shoulder 5. Repeat.
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

It probably wouldn't be too bad if you used Absolut Pepper vodka inplace of Spam's pisswater moonshine swill.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
      Commando
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      It probably wouldn't be too bad if you used Absolut Pepper vodka inplace of Spam's pisswater moonshine swill.
      I'm all into well-aged bourbons, but my friends say his "top end" loco water is mid-grade stuff and extremely overpriced.

I'm drinkin' Bulleit Bourbon of late, time for another I'd say. Join me Max...
      <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I'm a bourbon drinker myself. I usually drink Makers Mark.

Cheers!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• freak
          Sniper
          • May 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          I'm a bourbon drinker myself. I usually drink Makers Mark.

Cheers!

Maker's Mark with Bass Ale chasers.
          The only way to fly

Comment

• PHOENIX
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Maybe Sammy will choke on one of those peppers.

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX
              Maybe Sammy will choke on one of those peppers.
              Then Mike could give him mouth to mouth.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

Hey, if you guys like Makers you'd love this Bulleit for sure... it isn't a pure "wheated" bourbon like Makers, but has a nice, full vanilla top end just like it and a great scotch'ish finish... very, very nice stuff. Eight years old...

Oh, the inspiration for the Makers Mark mashbill was W.L. Weller... try the Weller Special Reserve sometime... or, the "antique" when you really want to light up the night (104 proof, 12 years old)... yes ma'am!

Dave likes Jack, but I'll fault him there... the best Tennessee whisky (filtered through charcoal) is far and away George Dickel #12.

Barkeep! A round of GD12's for my friends!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Ditto on drinking bourbon! The rest of the world laughs at our beer but they drool for our bourbon. I took the Makers Mark tour when I was in Kentucky. Very cool place. It reminded me of Willy Wonkas Chocolate factory because a lot of the equipment still used is from the 19th Century. Didn't see any Ompa Loompas though. Those guys work in Sammy's south of the border sweat shop and their job is to piss into a big vat where cheap grain alcohol is mixed in and bottled as Cabo Wabo.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Hey Rogue,

Do you like Irish Whiskey as well? Jameson 1780 is stellar. If you haven't tried it, you should.

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Lou

Man that's great. Yet another diversion tactic. Oooh man I'm excited, I mean the tour sucks but we have a recipe for a drink!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                        Commando
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                        Hey Rogue,

Do you like Irish Whiskey as well? Jameson 1780 is stellar. If you haven't tried it, you should.

Yes! It's been far too long, though...

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Always stuck with JACK DANIELS myself. AM a big fan of REBEL YELL, the elixir that has kept KEITH RICHARDS alive for years! He had to down grade to Vodka & orange Crush due to his advanced years and physically abused Liver!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Ditto on drinking bourbon! The rest of the world laughs at our beer but they drool for our bourbon. I took the Makers Mark tour when I was in Kentucky. Very cool place. It reminded me of Willy Wonkas Chocolate factory because a lot of the equipment still used is from the 19th Century. Didn't see any Ompa Loompas though.
                            That's because they all got shitfaced and drowned in the river of bourbon running through the place. They tried to do their little song too, but it ended up sounding something like Bon Scott. Of course, now that they're here in Hell, they're his business partners and have a distillery all of their own. Problem is that this is Hell, and in the intense heat, they have a LOT of accidents with that flammable stuff.
                            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• JCOOK

I cant wait for Fredos' spaghetti sauce coming soon to a Stater Brothers or Kroegers near you!

Comment

Working...