PDA

View Full Version : Fight The Good Fight Ministries Vs. David Lee Roth

WARF
09-14-2004, 02:52 PM
Here's a quick video clip!

http://www.goodfight.org/e_dleeroth.html

They also condemn Sammy Hagar's lyrics for, "Best of both World's".

WARF
09-14-2004, 04:03 PM
I wonder what satan thinks about this.

Satan
09-14-2004, 04:04 PM
As the owner of David Lee Roth's soul since June 6, 1976 I would just like to say to these ministers.....

SORRY SUCKERS! IT'S WAY TOO LATE!! :D

You can have :hagar1: though.

JCOOK
09-14-2004, 04:51 PM
Can you make sure that Roy Ed and Al burn in hell too Satan? Mikes' just retarded he cant' help it.

GAR
09-14-2004, 04:58 PM
the more the merrier

Sarge
09-15-2004, 11:38 AM
So.. I guess the guy doesn't know the meaning behind Runnin' with the Devil.
It isn't a devil worshiping song..

rustoffa
09-15-2004, 11:44 AM
Maybe he thinks "pace that kills" is a human sacrifice reference?
:D

ELVIS
09-15-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Sarge
It isn't a devil worshiping song..

Not directly...

It's not particularly angelic either...

:elvis:

ZahZoo
09-15-2004, 12:48 PM
These folks are so full of crap... They claim Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys was poossessed by demonic beings... Yeah right... Little Surfer Girl and Good Vibrations are without a doubt satanic.

Then they claim Hendrix was possessed... and Purple Haze was about acid... guess they didn't catch the fact that he wrote the song about parachuting while he was in the Army as a paratrooper for the Airbourne... excuse me while I kiss the sky... get it...

It just drives me nuts fanatical idiots like this that claim Rock music is the work of the devil and crap... Nothing new though... I went to a summer camp in 72 when I was 14 and the fanatics were preaching this Rock is devil music and we should all go home and burn our records. I questioned them if Norm Greenbaum's Spirit In The Sky was evil and they said oh yes... I told them they were full of crap and they took me off to the office and I had two ministers trying to "save me" and reject satan & embrace Jesus, yada yada yada... Told em to kiss my evil ass and they called my parents to come take me home... Pussies...

ELVIS
09-15-2004, 12:53 PM
LMAO!

:elvis:

Matt White
09-15-2004, 01:01 PM
Same old Fundamentalist mind control. Nerdy guys who couldn't get laid to save their lives! Too busy worrying about everybody else, while they go home and lead degenerate lifestyles.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Switch84
09-15-2004, 01:07 PM
:rolleyes: This is the kind of mindless babbling that turns folks off to religion! These motherfuckers are two steps behind Bin Laden and his loonies.

What's next; they're gonna start suicide-bombing rock concerts?

FUCKERS

:tits: Those pics of Davy Baby were HOT!

WARF
09-15-2004, 01:29 PM
I wonder if they like the song, "Angel eyes"???

Coyote
09-15-2004, 01:51 PM
And people wonder why I don't go to church...

It's the low IQ's that turn me off there.

interceptor
09-17-2004, 03:19 AM
I love how these people put this huge amount of effort into researching this shit and nobody even gives a fuck!! I wonder how it feels to dedicate your life to getting people to notice something and having it turn out to be a total failure? They should mind their own business and condemn things that really deserve condemning.....like why they never made Cannonball Run 3 or a sequel to Over the Top.

Panamark
09-17-2004, 03:47 AM
Thats so funny !

Do they realize how many lonely, homeless, nursing home bound and terminally ill people there are out there ??

Seems all their "Godliness" time could be much better spent to me..

What a crock of shit..

Coyote
09-17-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by interceptor
I love how these people put this huge amount of effort into researching this shit and nobody even gives a fuck!! I wonder how it feels to dedicate your life to getting people to notice something and having it turn out to be a total failure? They should mind their own business and condemn things that really deserve condemning.....like why they never made Cannonball Run 3 or a sequel to Over the Top.

Actually they DID make Cannonball Run 3. They just called it "Speed Zone"... (It sucks a bit)