WTF happened to free speech on this board?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondD
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

WTF happened to free speech on this board?

What's up with the thread titles being changed and threads closed?

Dave, if you don't like the topic, tough shit. This is supposed to be the board of free speech.

All this does is enforce the notion that liberals can't take it when presented with the facts.

Don't like Byrd's past being brought up over and over? Then stop the Hitler and Bush's grandfather's alleged misdeeds.
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture
  • Big Train
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

It is now Ford's speech instead of Free Speech....initials are still the same...now with 50% less freedom...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Re: WTF happened to free speech on this board?

Originally posted by diamondD

Dave, if you don't like the topic, tough shit. This is supposed to be the board of free speech.

All this does is enforce the notion that liberals can't take it when presented with the facts.

Don't like Byrd's past being brought up over and over? Then stop the Hitler and Bush's grandfather's alleged misdeeds.
      And ELVIS and Dr. Love stand by while FORD makes a mockery of their forum. The conspiracy goes to the highest level!
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: WTF happened to free speech on this board?

There's a huge difference Jeff....

There is NO connection whatsoever between what Byrd did 60 years ago and the brilliant speeches he has made against the BCE/PNAC agenda in recent years.

There ARE connections between Prescott Bush's actions and Junior's actions:

1) The BCE family fortune came from the Nazi "investment"

2) The serious parallels in how the Third Reich came to power and how the Fourth Reich has done the same.

THAT is why Prescott Bush is relevant to his grandson's reign of "terra"
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• diamondD
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Don't be ridiculous GS.

Dr Love is being held in a ICE brainwashing facility and will be back after his "treatments"

Comment

• John Ashcroft
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Heh heh heh...

More side-splitting laughter! Thanks dude! I mean it.

How'd old Trent Lott fare with "racially insensitive" behavior?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

And this huge "difference" forces you to close threads and edit topic titles because ........... ?
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• diamondD
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

That's your opinion and mostly your opinion only Dave, except for maybe Dave's Dick. The rest of us have the right to express our own.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  And this huge "difference" forces you to close threads and edit topic titles because ........... ?
                  ...beacuse George Bush is a homo
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That's your opinion and mostly your opinion only Dave, except for maybe Dave's Dick. The rest of us have the right to express our own.
                    What's my opinion? That grandpappy Bush was a Nazi? :confused:
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I'll have to check and see what they're adding to the Olympia drinking water these days.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• Samsonite
                        Head Fluffer
                        • May 2004

Don't judge all Democrats on Ford's actions....

Comment

• diamondD
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          What's my opinion? That grandpappy Bush was a Nazi? :confused:

Yes what's hard to understand about that? You and keeyth are the only 2 I see making that accusation. It's your opinion and in my opinion it's stupid and irrelevant and doesn't mean a damn thing to my voting decision.

But, you have the right to say it. Just because you can edit the responses doesn't make you right, just makes you another Nazi.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yes what's hard to understand about that? You and keeyth are the only 2 I see making that accusation. It's your opinion and in my opinion it's stupid and irrelevant and doesn't mean a damn thing to my voting decision.

But, you have the right to say it. Just because you can edit the responses doesn't make you right, just makes you another Nazi.
                            It's not an opinion, it's a historical fact. Prescott Bush was charged under the "Trading With The Enemy" act in 1942. Why wasn't he executed for treason or at least imprisoned for life?

Same reason OJ walked. Rich people can afford good lawyers.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Samsonite
                              Don't judge all Democrats on Ford's actions....
                              Well, I wish I couldn't. But I managed to post only 2 replies at the D.U. before I was banned. I asked for an explanation (my posts were actually relatively neutral), and never got a response. So I asked again, 3 more times. The webmaster didn't reply, and I'm still banned.

Comment

Working...