PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to Joe Thunder, Ford and David Lee Natra

Longdongsilver
09-15-2004, 08:06 PM
I enjoy reading posts from all three members. Feel all three really make a big contribution to the site. Haven't heard from either in quite some time. Anyone have any information concerning this issue.

ALinChainz
09-15-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Longdongsilver
I enjoy reading posts from all three members. Feel all three really make a big contribution to the site. Haven't heard from either in quite some time. Anyone have any information concerning this issue.

Yeah, I got some info for ya ... :rolleyes:

Christ Thunder, you are a moron. Tired of being banned huh? Like you are smart enough to fool somebody?

No one here has EVER asked about Thunder other than you. No one else cares about your racist, uneducated ramblings about everything that you know nothing about.

And FORD has posts all over this site, anyone regular here knows it.

Someone check this IP, I bet it's Joe Loser.

ALinChainz
09-15-2004, 08:45 PM
LMAO!

Thunder makes what contributution?

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a fucking joke!

FORD
09-16-2004, 06:26 PM
Wow the trolls like me?

How in the blue blazes of green Hell did that happen? :confused:

ALinChainz
09-16-2004, 06:35 PM
lol

He just posted on the Wall as one of his own "friends" that he was on the USA Network, as some kind of athelete.

I bet I know what sport too.

LoungeMachine
09-16-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Longdongsilver

Gee, "long", didnt you read?

Joe Thunder was BANNED a third time for posting ignorant racist bullshit.

YOU enjoy reading ignorant racist bullshit?

Hmmmm YOU wouldnt be Thunder, would you?

Also, Thunder was arrested for DUI, thrown in the drunk tank, and sodomized repeatedly by 3 black men. You need to keep up!

By the way, aren't YOU black? LongDongSilver was a BLACK man.

Hey, you can read more about Thunder's bullshit faggot lies on www.brianminto.com Thunder claimed to be involved w/ Minto, but Brian says he's NEVER heard of Thunder.

I know it's hard to keep track of all of Thunder's Lies, but there's plenty of them for you to read right here.

Sure hope YOU dont get BANNED like Thunder did 3 times.

Funny how someone who claims to have mixed Diver Down, AND speak at this year's Republican Nat'l Convention would have such little clout, as to get banned from a site like this, but go figure.

Re-Defeat The Shrub

KILL JOE THUNDER

Katydid
09-26-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
LMAO!

Thunder makes what contributution?

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a fucking joke!

Just dawned on me....that sounds like a sheep baaaawhatever...

Katydid
09-26-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
lol

He just posted on the Wall as one of his own "friends" that he was on the USA Network, as some kind of athelete.

I bet I know what sport too.

He told us once before he was some sort of announcer...named Sheridan for USA TODAY, even sent his picture.

ALinChainz
09-26-2004, 01:00 AM
Die you skanky bitch.

LoungeMachine
09-26-2004, 10:18 AM
Even the forum posts at brinaminto.com regarding the Joe Thunder BULLSHIT lies have been removed.

too funny

Joe Thunder

BANNED from this site three times
BANNED from the brian minto site
BANNED from being within 500 ft. of schools

poor little joey

DeadOrAlive
09-26-2004, 11:41 AM
Katydid is still here... shit.