X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scorpioboy33
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

assault weapon bad expired

I find it disturbing that while claiming to protect the US's citizens Bush allowed a bill that restricted assault weapons expire...why?
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

United States Constitution

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• scorpioboy33
      Commando
      • Jul 2004

hmmm did you see bowling for columbine? how many gun deaths?

Comment

• wraytw

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
        how many gun deaths?
        That's a flawed argument.

How many deaths from car accidents? ...Heart attacks? Let's ban automobiles and red meat, too.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Exactly!

Comment

• freak
            Sniper
            • May 2004

Re: assault weapon bad expired

I find it disturbing that while claiming to protect the US's citizens Bush allowed a bill that restricted assault weapons expire...why?
            Statement you are never going to hear:

"I'm going to blow your fucking head apart! No, wait... This Uzi is illegal. I better not do that."

Comment

• freak
              Sniper
              • May 2004

hmmm did you see bowling for columbine?
              I prefer my fiction to have at least some entertainment value, thanks.

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                Commando
                • Jul 2004

ok you guys are right...they should start selling missles to...why not....ruby ridge right guys?

Comment

• freak
                  Sniper
                  • May 2004

ok you guys are right...they should start selling missles to...why not....ruby ridge right guys?
                  Yes. That's actually a darned good idea. Maybe the nutcases will off each other and we'll finally be rd of them.

Comment

• jcook11
                    Commando
                    • Sep 2004

If I own a gun "in my own home" "in my own home" that wil knock down 100 bad guys per scond, What do you care. Youre' not the bad guy are you?

Comment

• Pink Spider
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Re: assault weapon bad expired

Bush had nothing to do with letting it expire. After all, he promised to renew it if it ever reached him and was pretty much for it. He should not receive credit for doing so. Shrub is a gun grabbing Republican no matter what excuses come from his party or the Democrats to make us believe that he somehow is in sync with the NRA. Nothing could be further from the truth.

BTW, look at the neo-cons and their spineless neo-liberal counterparts passing things like the Patriot Act and establishing "free"-speech zones If that doesn't make you rethink your stance on the 2nd amendment issue, I think you're beyond hope.

Comment

Working...