PDA

View Full Version : Portland OR show added

bueno bob
09-18-2004, 12:22 AM
Actually, here's the selling point - if I do, there's a good chance I'm getting all access (connections and whatnot)...which, of course, opens me up to the chance of a lifetime...

TO GET AL, MIKE, ED, AND SPAM IN THE SAME ROOM WITH ME AND MAKE THEM ACCOUNTABLE!

Actually, I want to print up a bunch of shit, double-talk they've done over the years, and just confront them on their anti-Roth stance bullshit and make them sweat...and trust me, I've got bullets to spare in those regards...just the whole "I'll sing anything!" Hagar-isms compared to whats actually on the setlist night to night is enough, and that's only one bullet...

Opinions?

tjvhou812
09-18-2004, 12:29 AM
the vetrans are on heavy drugs tonight, i say

Matt White
09-18-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Actually, here's the selling point - if I do, there's a good chance I'm getting all access (connections and whatnot)...which, of course, opens me up to the chance of a lifetime...

TO GET AL, MIKE, ED, AND SPAM IN THE SAME ROOM WITH ME AND MAKE THEM ACCOUNTABLE!

Actually, I want to print up a bunch of shit, double-talk they've done over the years, and just confront them on their anti-Roth stance bullshit and make them sweat...and trust me, I've got bullets to spare in those regards...just the whole "I'll sing anything!" Hagar-isms compared to whats actually on the setlist night to night is enough, and that's only one bullet...

Opinions?

I wouldn't waste the time BOB. Matter of fact, I wouldn't cross the street to PISS on them if they wee ON FIRE!!! The SISTERS have proven time and again that their pathological liars! They'd NEVER admit to anything. Spammy & Mikey are TOO STUPID to have any IDEA what you'd be talkin' about in the first place. Like the Mighty BOZ HUBRIS would say, "FUCK THOSE GUYS!!!"

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Matt White
09-18-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
the vetrans are on heavy drugs tonight, i say

EVERY NIGHT SKIPPY!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Nitro Express
09-18-2004, 03:29 AM
My brother got me a 5 star package at the San Jose show. This included soundcheck and a lame tour of the backstage area. The band has major security around them and to pull any kind of prank will get you hauled out. Whether you pay the big bucks for a 5 star package or get an all access pass because you know someone, you still aren't getting close to the band. Trust me. They aren't doing meet and greets, nor are they hanging out with fans. This tour is a quick money grab.

bueno bob
09-18-2004, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
My brother got me a 5 star package at the San Jose show. This included soundcheck and a lame tour of the backstage area. The band has major security around them and to pull any kind of prank will get you hauled out. Whether you pay the big bucks for a 5 star package or get an all access pass because you know someone, you still aren't getting close to the band. Trust me. They aren't doing meet and greets, nor are they hanging out with fans. This tour is a quick money grab.

Well, that settles that :)

What a bunch of fuck-sticks.

See, I had assumed up til this point that somebody was meeting them, but it was pretty much the sheep that were spitting money out of their ass for the whole backstage package and shit...when word came down the wire that I could probably get it for free, I started hatching this plan out...unfortunately, my work seems to be in vain, but so be it.

Just more hatred to pile on my Van Halen shit list! :D

This one's for you, Matt...

DAVE OR THE GRAVE, BABY!!

Panamark
09-18-2004, 07:44 AM
I dont think I could look EVH in the face.
That dude has soldout worse than Metallica.
Something he said they would never do...

Randy Rhoads.. (He was the shit)

FU EVH !

EbDawson
09-18-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
I dont think I could look EVH in the face.
That dude has soldout worse than Metallica.

Ouch!!