• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scorpioboy33
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

Maybe we can meet Dave in Orillia

Hey Guys,
    Isn't it possible that since we have so much support for Dave here that there might be a way we could as a group meet up with Dave for a few minutes...pre or post show...Seriously if we had a management contact we could at least try and set something up?
    Just a thought
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Comment

• lms2

lol. Hey, that was a fair question.

Comment

• scorpioboy33
        Commando
        • Jul 2004

Well whatever how is that stalking..I mean if some people were huge fans of mine I would prob. spend 10 minutes with the...nothin ventured and all that

Comment

• lms2

Scorpio, if it is meant to be, you will see him. If it not, you will see the show. I think the point is that should be enough. The stalking picture was for a laugh (not at you, with you)

It doesn't pay to be too sensitive on this site.

Comment

• scorpioboy33
            Commando
            • Jul 2004

but Dave speaks to me...and says he wants me to meet him...just the other day I was watching crossing over...and I swear I could hear him in my TV set....you know......and sometimes when the radio frequency is correct I hear him singing...come be with me Bill....Come be with me forever...so don't you tell me!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
              but Dave speaks to me...and says he wants me to meet him...just the other day I was watching crossing over...and I swear I could hear him in my TV set....you know......and sometimes when the radio frequency is correct I hear him singing...come be with me Bill....Come be with me forever...so don't you tell me!

LMAO! Thanks bro, you just made my night.........funny shit!

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                Commando
                • Jul 2004

your welcome man.....hey that dude in your icon...what a great fuckin movie...Office Space

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                  Commando
                  • Jul 2004

your in Cali right..to bad it would have been great for you to have seen the show

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
                    your welcome man.....hey that dude in your icon...what a great fuckin movie...Office Space
                    That's the only reason my name on the site is Bill Lumbergh.........I had just seen Office Space and loved the character and movie.

Comment

• lms2

He calls to me to sweety...he calls to me too.

Seriously though. Which would mean more to you. A planned ten minute meet and greet shared with a bunch of other people who know when and where, or if something just happened out of the blue and you got two minutes, of unplanned, unplotted quality Dave.

Which would mean more, an autograph and a fake smile so you could prove you met him, or true smile, or a sincere hand shake that was not planned, but meant?

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                        Commando
                        • Jul 2004

hmmm I guess your right..but I can honestly imagine it would be pretty cool to have a picture with him even with a fake smile in my music room...but Im kinda second guessing it now...it's kinda gay actually

Comment

• lms2

Nah, it ain't gay. And it could happen. I met him at (after) a concert. Just wear your shirt and keep the faith. And understand that pictures fade, memories dont.

Now what were talking about?

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                            Commando
                            • Jul 2004

YOU MEETING HIM :O DAMN!

Comment

• lms2

Don't get excited Scorpio. That was a long time ago. I have no autograph for sale, no pictures to share, and no stories to tell. But..I am on a David Lee Roth site some 21 or 22 years later still saying the guy is the greatest... a meet and greet would not have done that for me.

Comment

Working...