• Show
Clear All
  • col5150
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2004

Hagar claims to have been abducted by aliens: straightup

This is off the blabbermouth.net:

i cut and pasted it directly from there:

Former VAN HALEN frontman Sammy Hagar is a true believer of extraterrestrial life outside this planet and solar system as well as intelligent life observing humans in their everyday lives.

"It's been a long, long time, but back in about '68, in Fontana, California, I had this unbelievable experience that would take this whole interview to even go into," Hagar told Guitar World magazine recently. "But I'm a firm believer — have seen, have felt, have been contacted three or four different times. I have received information that has been valuable in my life from those people, and they have used me. I'm gonna sound like a complete nut here, but they have used me in an experimental fashion. The easiest way to put it is that they downloaded my brain information. When I was about 19 or 20, they downloaded everything that was in my head. And I caught 'em doin' it! I woke up in the middle of the night, thinkin', 'What's goin' on?' They were like, 'Oh, my god, he's waking up!' But this was all telepathy — there were no words being spoken. And as soon as I woke up — it was probably three o'clock in the morning — my whole room was so bright that I could hardly keep my eyes open. I was wide-awake, I could not move, eyes open, white room, they were still disconnecting — and when they did, it just went bang! Everything went back to normal, back to black. I was shaking, I almost passed out, I was sick to my stomach and almost had to throw up, it was so scary…

"It sent me on a course of curiosity. I bought a telescope, and I started reading UFO books, and I just got into the whole thing. And since then, there have been three or four other contacts with the same group of people. I don't know who the fuck they are, but I've narrowed them down to a people called the Nine, who are called that because they're from the Ninth Dimension. I've named my publishing company the Nine Music after them. It's a crazy thing, man. But to me, anyone who thinks we're the only ones here, despite the vastness of the entire universe, is fucking crazy. Those people gotta be put away — not the guys having these contacts!" [laughs]

He said the same thing hen he got interviewd by howard stern and a u.f.o. nut phoned in wanting to get an interview for his abduction magazine.

Dont know if this has been mentioned in here before.

I think i finally worked out the 'why cant this be love' cover, the band were visiting sammy and they all dressed up the same as him so no one would realised the guy was nuts.
  • HELLVIS
    Foot Soldier
    • Jul 2004

Re: Hagar claims to have been abducted by aliens: straightup

Oh, he was probed alright, but those aliens were from south of the border. It explains a lot.....the gay ass attire...the incessant need to write lame ballad rock...his obsession with tequila...the tattoo of Antonio Banderas...his tits...etc.
    He throws a punch.
    He swings. I duck.
    His fat ass falls...
    Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Re: Hagar claims to have been abducted by aliens: straightup

Originally posted by col5150
      This is off the blabbermouth.net:

"It's been a long, long time, but back in about '68, in Fontana, California, I had this unbelievable experience that would take this whole interview to even go into," Hagar told Guitar World magazine recently. "But I'm a firm believer — have seen, have felt, have been contacted three or four different times. I have received information that has been valuable in my life from those people, and they have used me. I'm gonna sound like a complete nut here, but they have used me in an experimental fashion. The easiest way to put it is that they downloaded my brain information. When I was about 19 or 20, they downloaded everything that was in my head. And I caught 'em doin' it! I woke up in the middle of the night, thinkin', 'What's goin' on?' They were like, 'Oh, my god, he's waking up!' But this was all telepathy — there were no words being spoken. And as soon as I woke up — it was probably three o'clock in the morning — my whole room was so bright that I could hardly keep my eyes open. I was wide-awake, I could not move, eyes open, white room, they were still disconnecting — and when they did, it just went bang! Everything went back to normal, back to black. I was shaking, I almost passed out, I was sick to my stomach and almost had to throw up, it was so scary…

"It sent me on a course of curiosity. I bought a telescope, and I started reading UFO books, and I just got into the whole thing. And since then, there have been three or four other contacts with the same group of people. I don't know who the fuck they are, but I've narrowed them down to a people called the Nine, who are called that because they're from the Ninth Dimension. I've named my publishing company the Nine Music after them. It's a crazy thing, man. But to me, anyone who thinks we're the only ones here, despite the vastness of the entire universe, is fucking crazy. Those people gotta be put away — not the guys having these contacts!"
      Note to Hagar: Phone Home, motherfucker, your race misses you.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

You just know it had to be an anal probing,

Just listen to his later lyrics,

Some kind of alien
        Wait for the opening

Love comes walking in

Motherfucker dumbass aliens !! They could have uploaded some
        decent lyrics into his head !!!!
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Don Corleone
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
          Motherfucker dumbass aliens !! They could have uploaded some
          decent lyrics into his head !!!!
          I think I can explain this one Panamark. The aliens come from the planet Roth. They sent David of Lee from Roth to show Roy how to be a Rockstar. However much like Window's XP, Roy's brain crashed during the upload, and he got lost. From then on the aliens from the planet Roth have just been having a laugh to see how bad they can fuck him up.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

LMAO!

Originally posted by Don Corleone
            I think I can explain this one Panamark. The aliens come from the planet Roth. They sent David of Lee from Roth to show Roy how to be a Rockstar. However much like Window's XP, Roy's brain crashed during the upload, and he got lost. From then on the aliens from the planet Roth have just been having a laugh to see how bad they can fuck him up.

This is some funny shit, Don C!! Ya get a big 5 points from me, Baby!!!!!
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Lou

Fuck him.

Comment

• Atomic_Rob
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

If they love him so much, why couldnt they of taken him away!
                Diamond Dave Is Van Halen. 'Nuff Said

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Thats what I was thinking....Shit even THEY couldnt stand to keep 'em....
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• freak
                    Sniper
                    • May 2004

It's simple why they didn't keep him.

If you're going to capture something for a breeding program, it has to be fuckable.

Besides that, would you want a zoo filled with a bunch of fat humans with bad perms dressed in yellow PJ bottoms?

Comment

• scottydabodi
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Too bad the aliens didn't keep that fuckin' dumbass. Earth to Sammy, Earth to Sammy: Go fuck yourself, over!
                      If you listen to fools
                      The Mob Rules

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Don Corleone
                        The latest Alien Service Packs have been some of the most memorable ! Especially the SHDS-SP10.
                        (Sammy Hagar Dress Sense - Service Pack 10)

They are obviously a jovial bunch of aliens up there at the moment
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Too bad Sammy didn't join the Hale Bopper Cult. He would have killed himself trying to link up with the spaceship when the comet came by.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...