PDA

View Full Version : Roth Army T-Shirt:

kcmusician
09-20-2004, 06:06 AM
Just ordered mine.... Can't wait to get it and freak everyone out since I've always been nothing but a Van Hagar fan!

Shaun

Panamark
09-20-2004, 09:53 AM
Wear it with pride !

kcmusician
09-20-2004, 02:54 PM
Hellz yeah!

Thetruthbaby
09-20-2004, 03:58 PM
I have worn mine twice since purchase and both times at concerts. BOTH TIMES people were giving me thumbs up and one guy came up to me and told me my shirt was "brilliant".

spmusicplyr
09-20-2004, 03:59 PM
i wore mine at the van halen staples center show...

you know the amount of heat i took for that? :)

Mezro
09-20-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by kcmusician
Just ordered mine.... Can't wait to get it and freak everyone out since I've always been nothing but a Van Hagar fan!

Shaun

It is a great shirt; good quality too!

Mezro...props to Sarge for giving us the best in Roth Action Wear...

Big Troubles
09-20-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
It is a great shirt; good quality too!

Mezro...props to Sarge for giving us the best in Roth Action Wear...

It is a great shirt- slogan and quality. I wore mine twice. I got mixed reaction. The older crowd of say 25 and up were saying "fuck ya- cool!" while the younger zit popping 19 yr olds were asking who or what a Roth is? Fuck off seemed to be a good answer at the time. And I also pointed out the rotharmy.com addie on the shirt for them to search for.

I feel like Im a Roth PR guy or Agent. Shit, if I were, Im sure he'd be doing more right about now. ;)

On a side note. I gave DLR BAND another listen today, and I gotta say that CD fuckin' rocks more and more with each listen. The lack of pub, marketing and genre is what kept that album low on the selling list. Fuckin' shame. Van Halen had the name, the marketing and the publicity and it still sold shit. (see VH3)

smaz
09-20-2004, 05:28 PM
My girlfriend found out that I wanted one and ordered one. It's fookin ace. Worn it out for a meal, to college (today) and to work. I might be going to see Motorhead sometime, I'd wear it then.

I was thinking about making myself a VH/DLR t-shirt soon as none of the U.K. mail order companys have any, but a company a short train ride away make shirts for you that are great quality Anyone have any ideas for pictures/writing??

Mezro
09-20-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
On a side note. I gave DLR BAND another listen today, and I gotta say that CD fuckin'

That CD smokes like a cooked rat with a pint of fire up its ass!

Mezro...long time BT...how goes it skippy...

Big Troubles
09-20-2004, 05:40 PM
ah, Mez, buddy its been a long hard workin' summer. I stayed afloat with some cold beers, a few camping trips and a whole lotta smoka! :D

going to see dave at Rama on the 4th of Nov. (wearing t shirt there of course) and I plan on giving Dave my wife as a token of my appreciation. :D How the fuck has Mezro been?

Mezro
09-20-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
ah, Mez, buddy its been a long hard workin' summer. I stayed afloat with some cold beers, a few camping trips and a whole lotta smoka! :D

going to see dave at Rama on the 4th of Nov. (wearing t shirt there of course) and I plan on giving Dave my wife as a token of my appreciation. :D How the fuck has Mezro been?

I hear you about the work part: all focus and no play have the mighty Mez fried to the core and goofy like a goon.

The Dave show should be stellar; I hope he adds a few NorCal dates because I need entertainment.

Don't give your wife to Dave; he'll return her with a mystery dollop!

Mezro...good to see that you are still posting, toasting and coasting...

spmusicplyr
09-20-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
That CD smokes like a cooked rat with a pint of fire up its ass!

Mezro...long time BT...how goes it skippy...

You know i didnt dig it all that much. I think blacklight is pure led zep ripoff cheese. My first time listening to it was ok and the more i listened to it, well...i just dont dig it...i dont hate it..i just wasnt blown away like everyone else. i'd take YFLM any day.

I love diamond dave. the first time i listened to it, i didnt get good vibes from it but a few more tries and...damn boy! i love it.

i love thug pop and shoo bop

Mezro
09-20-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by spmusicplyr
You know i didnt dig it all that much. I think blacklight is pure led zep ripoff cheese. My first time listening to it was ok and the more i listened to it, well...i just dont dig it...i dont hate it..i just wasnt blown away like everyone else. i'd take YFLM any day.

Different flavors for different folks.

Mezro...DLR has a style of music for everybody...

Big Troubles
09-20-2004, 08:33 PM
give it another listen and skip Blacklight. I didn't care for it either. Sounds too commercial for me. Almost like he was trying to get a hit, which we KNOW Dave doesn't "try" to do. The best "hits" are the ones that come natural. ;) I love relentless and wawazat. Keep the Dress if rockin', same with Weekend with the babysitter! Great guitar work. Like I said a few posts ago, they sounded really tight and it surprised me that they didn't tour that CD in 98.

Shoo Bop
Thug Pop
You got the Blues not Me (Ed) :D

all are great tunes.

spmusicplyr
09-22-2004, 03:54 PM
skip blacklight..ok, will do! :)

hot for david
09-23-2004, 12:59 PM
i have mine now n' i'm very proud to wear it

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 01:08 PM
Hey everyone, check out the shirt I just ordered!!!!!! How cool is this shit...........boy howdy..........I cant wait to rock out to Dirt Water Dog in this shit! Chicks are lining up to blow me as we speak.

Bill Lumbergh
09-23-2004, 01:09 PM

Big Troubles
09-23-2004, 04:15 PM
LOL On the back...Is that a list of ex-lead singers or Ed's beer list?

smaz
09-23-2004, 05:13 PM
I'm thinking it's a list of fans that turned up to that tour.

kcmusician
09-24-2004, 04:10 AM
Does anyone have any idea how long it might take for me to get the shirt? I'm really looking foward to getting it.

Shaun

EbDawson
09-24-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by kcmusician
Does anyone have any idea how long it might take for me to get the shirt? I'm really looking foward to getting it.

Shaun

Good question. If you used Pay Pal, I wouldn't think more than 2 weeks or so. If you sent a check add a week - 10 days.

Just ordered mine the other day.

CROWBAR
09-24-2004, 11:34 AM
I can barely see tha road......

bastardog
09-24-2004, 11:54 AM
Well....I wore mine to the Puerto Rico show and have mixed reactions. All the guys and girls that looks like rockers makes thumbs up............but there was a group of fagots that started a "Sammy, Sammy" chorus when the Fat Fagot Queen Rocker Hagar was singing Panama......can you imagine that?!!!!, 3 fagots cheerin Sammy near a guy with a RothArmy shirt?
Don't have to say that the fagots gets shy after the face of everybody near them.........it was cool, inclusive the Fat Fagot (Hagar) himself saw my shirt but don't say a word. Everybody love Dave, man!!!!!!!

As for the time to get the shirt......mine took only 4 days and I'm in Puerto Rico! so make the math for USA

smaz
09-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Took a few weeks to get to U.K.

EbDawson
09-25-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by bastardog
As for the time to get the shirt......mine took only 4 days and I'm in Puerto Rico! so make the math for USA

Shit! That's service!

kcmusician
09-25-2004, 03:42 AM
Well I ordered my on 9/20 with paypal, so I guess it should be here soon.

RAWK!
Shaun