• Show
Clear All
  • kcmusician
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2004

Found this on vhstrungout.com:

What do you guys think?

Anyway, back to the farewell tour thing:

I don't know if it will be sooner or later, but just remember when it does happen how many "farewell" tours KISS and Ozzy have had! If they're gonna do it, they need to do it right:

Eddie and Al need to swallow their pride and accept the fact that Dave will always be a part of VH, whether he's there or not.

Dave needs to suck it up, be a man, and be willing to share the stage with Sam (and like wise, Sam has to be willing to share with Dave, which I think he'd do). Pull Gary up on stage every night for a HUGE finale, and there will be no need to ever have rock concerts again, EVER.
    "'Cause stayin' 'round here takes patience It's like a full time occupation"

- Diamond Dave
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Dude, that sucks
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• kcmusician
      Head Fluffer
      • Jul 2004

I think it would be cool to see a tour with everyone from VH past and present.... It would be the concert event of the next 1000 years! I'd be first in line at ticket master for that show!

Shaun

- Diamond Dave

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I would go see Dave...

Then spend the rest of the night at the bar..

Bringing back Ga y ???
        Thats just as fucked as bringing back Sammy this year...
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BIG GOOSE
          Roadie
          • Sep 2004

Re: Found this on vhstrungout.com:

Originally posted by kcmusician
          What do you guys think?

Dave needs to suck it up, be a man, and be willing to share the stage with Sam (and like wise, Sam has to be willing to share with Dave, which I think he'd do). Pull Gary up on stage every night for a HUGE finale, and there will be no need to ever have rock concerts again, EVER.

Van Halen - EVH,AVH,MA and........ DAVID LEE ROTH
          ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES
          Last edited by BIG GOOSE; 09-21-2004, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'd bet $100 there will be no brothers pride swallowing nor DLR sucking it up... delusional... simply delusional...
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN. The rest are just some bizzare sideshow, with the Sisters as Ringmasters. Smoking CRACK.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Re: Found this on vhstrungout.com:

What do you guys think?

I don't know if it will be sooner or later, but just remember when it does happen how many "farewell" tours KISS and Ozzy have had! If they're gonna do it, they need to do it right:

Eddie and Al need to swallow their pride and accept the fact that Dave will always be a part of VH, whether he's there or not.

Well, you're right about one thing...Van Halen, for a farewell tour, needs to do it right.

That's the ONLY thing you're right about.

Gee, here's another fuckin' brilliant idea, how about Black Sabbath bring back everybody they ever had and put them on stage too? In addition to having Ozzy, Tony, Geezer and Bill, we'd get Dave Walker, Ronnie, Vinny, Ian, Geoff, Bev, David Donato, Glenn, Gordon, Eric, Dave Spitz, Tony Martin, Bob, Terry, Jo, Lawrence, Cozy (oops, he's dead, can't have Cozy back), Neil, Rob Halford (stood in twice, you know, that makes it very important to have him there!), Bobby Rondinelli, Mike Bordin, Shannon Larkin (hey, he stood in for a night, too) and Wakeman's kid, can't forget him! Then maybe all the different touring musicians too, 'cuz that's how to do a farewell tour right!!

Dave will NEVER share a stage with Hagar and "sucking it up and being a man" has FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. There is NO NEED to have the two of them on stage at the same time. None. If you think Sam would share the stage with David, also, you're about as wrong as you can get, I think. Sam was nothing but a dick to Dave during the Sans Halen tour, and there's videotaped evidence of that...Sam, whenever the camera went on, did NOTHING but badmouth David at any chance he could get.

Never heard any of that from Dave, did ya? Shows you who's the professional and who's the bitch, doesn't it?

I have NO ANIMOSITY towards Cherone at all, but there's no fucking need to have him up there! He didn't contribute anything to the band at all, he was Ed's little puppet; Van Halen Inc. knows it and the fans know it.

Jesus, there's only one way to do a farewell/reunion tour right, and that's to end the book with the same four authors who began it.

Live it.
                Learn it.
                Love it.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE!
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

I think it would be cool to see a tour with everyone from VH past and present.... It would be the concert event of the next 1000 years! I'd be first in line at ticket master for that show!

Shaun
                  yeah, sure, and we could fucking bring Cherone along for the ride too. he could carry Dave's luggage!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of "Cheerleader Bitch"

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• kcmusician
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2004

Well I didn't write it, just posted it 'cause I read it on vhstrungout.com.... Just wanted to see how you all would feel about it, but I understand what you are all saying....

Shaun

- Diamond Dave

Comment

• sambo
                        Sniper
                        • Jun 2004

Spam is just a processed meat substitute
                        Cherone makes my skin crawl

Dave is Van Halen - there is no substitute EVER !

Otherwise I too would be at the bar when the 2 imposters came on stage.

... you should have known how we would all feel about it..
                        Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

DAVID LEE ROTH IS THE SINGER IN VAN HALEN. Any other band with any other singer is irrelevant.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

• kcmusician
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sambo
                            you should have known how we would all feel about it..
                            I hear ya, just wanted to see what you all would say!

Shaun

- Diamond Dave

Comment

• vhsinger22
                              Groupie
                              • Apr 2004

that web-site is going to shit over there. im a member there too. and they dont have a clue. i hear more news here at the army. sometimes its a day or two before they even post the same stuff. like the vh cancelled shows in charlotte,columbia and greenville. it was a week before they heard about it, and even then they thought it was rumors.
                              there mods have run everybody away.
                              look,i'll pay you for it...wtf?

Comment

Working...