PDA

View Full Version : Found this on vhstrungout.com:

kcmusician
09-21-2004, 03:45 AM
What do you guys think?

Anyway, back to the farewell tour thing:

I don't know if it will be sooner or later, but just remember when it does happen how many "farewell" tours KISS and Ozzy have had! If they're gonna do it, they need to do it right:

Eddie and Al need to swallow their pride and accept the fact that Dave will always be a part of VH, whether he's there or not.

Dave needs to suck it up, be a man, and be willing to share the stage with Sam (and like wise, Sam has to be willing to share with Dave, which I think he'd do). Pull Gary up on stage every night for a HUGE finale, and there will be no need to ever have rock concerts again, EVER.

Panamark
09-21-2004, 04:02 AM
Dude, that sucks

kcmusician
09-21-2004, 04:18 AM
I think it would be cool to see a tour with everyone from VH past and present.... It would be the concert event of the next 1000 years! I'd be first in line at ticket master for that show!

Shaun

Panamark
09-21-2004, 04:40 AM
I would go see Dave...

Then spend the rest of the night at the bar..

Bringing back Ga y ???
Thats just as fucked as bringing back Sammy this year...

BIG GOOSE
09-21-2004, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by kcmusician
What do you guys think?

Dave needs to suck it up, be a man, and be willing to share the stage with Sam (and like wise, Sam has to be willing to share with Dave, which I think he'd do). Pull Gary up on stage every night for a HUGE finale, and there will be no need to ever have rock concerts again, EVER.

:asshole: :monekyr: :hagar1: :elvis:

Van Halen - EVH,AVH,MA and........ DAVID LEE ROTH
ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES

ZahZoo
09-21-2004, 08:16 AM
I'd bet $100 there will be no brothers pride swallowing nor DLR sucking it up... delusional... simply delusional...

Matt White
09-21-2004, 09:22 AM
DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN. The rest are just some bizzare sideshow, with the Sisters as Ringmasters. Smoking CRACK.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

bueno bob
09-21-2004, 12:17 PM
What do you guys think?

I don't know if it will be sooner or later, but just remember when it does happen how many "farewell" tours KISS and Ozzy have had! If they're gonna do it, they need to do it right:

Eddie and Al need to swallow their pride and accept the fact that Dave will always be a part of VH, whether he's there or not.

Well, you're right about one thing...Van Halen, for a farewell tour, needs to do it right.

That's the ONLY thing you're right about.

Gee, here's another fuckin' brilliant idea, how about Black Sabbath bring back everybody they ever had and put them on stage too? In addition to having Ozzy, Tony, Geezer and Bill, we'd get Dave Walker, Ronnie, Vinny, Ian, Geoff, Bev, David Donato, Glenn, Gordon, Eric, Dave Spitz, Tony Martin, Bob, Terry, Jo, Lawrence, Cozy (oops, he's dead, can't have Cozy back), Neil, Rob Halford (stood in twice, you know, that makes it very important to have him there!), Bobby Rondinelli, Mike Bordin, Shannon Larkin (hey, he stood in for a night, too) and Wakeman's kid, can't forget him! Then maybe all the different touring musicians too, 'cuz that's how to do a farewell tour right!!

:rolleyes:

Dave will NEVER share a stage with Hagar and "sucking it up and being a man" has FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. There is NO NEED to have the two of them on stage at the same time. None. If you think Sam would share the stage with David, also, you're about as wrong as you can get, I think. Sam was nothing but a dick to Dave during the Sans Halen tour, and there's videotaped evidence of that...Sam, whenever the camera went on, did NOTHING but badmouth David at any chance he could get.

Never heard any of that from Dave, did ya? Shows you who's the professional and who's the bitch, doesn't it?

I have NO ANIMOSITY towards Cherone at all, but there's no fucking need to have him up there! He didn't contribute anything to the band at all, he was Ed's little puppet; Van Halen Inc. knows it and the fans know it.

Jesus, there's only one way to do a farewell/reunion tour right, and that's to end the book with the same four authors who began it.

Live it.
Learn it.
Love it.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE!

Bad Muthafucker
09-21-2004, 12:32 PM
I think it would be cool to see a tour with everyone from VH past and present.... It would be the concert event of the next 1000 years! I'd be first in line at ticket master for that show!

Shaun

yeah, sure, and we could fucking bring Cherone along for the ride too. he could carry Dave's luggage!

bueno bob
09-21-2004, 12:34 PM
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of "Cheerleader Bitch"

:D

kcmusician
09-21-2004, 11:29 PM
Well I didn't write it, just posted it 'cause I read it on vhstrungout.com.... Just wanted to see how you all would feel about it, but I understand what you are all saying....

Shaun

sambo
09-22-2004, 12:00 AM
Spam is just a processed meat substitute
Cherone makes my skin crawl

Dave is Van Halen - there is no substitute EVER !

Otherwise I too would be at the bar when the 2 imposters came on stage.

... you should have known how we would all feel about it.. ;)

Matt White
09-23-2004, 11:39 PM
DAVID LEE ROTH IS THE SINGER IN VAN HALEN. Any other band with any other singer is irrelevant.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

kcmusician
09-24-2004, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by sambo
you should have known how we would all feel about it.. ;)

I hear ya, just wanted to see what you all would say!

Shaun

vhsinger22
09-24-2004, 05:39 PM
that web-site is going to shit over there. im a member there too. and they dont have a clue. i hear more news here at the army. sometimes its a day or two before they even post the same stuff. like the vh cancelled shows in charlotte,columbia and greenville. it was a week before they heard about it, and even then they thought it was rumors.
there mods have run everybody away.

Big Train
09-24-2004, 05:50 PM
I'd MUCH rather have them do a reunion tour with each, as one third of it would be over, then I wouldn't have to pay good money and waste good time for stuff nobody wants to see.