X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whodat
    Groupie
    • Jun 2004

beheading

does anyone have the video for the new beheading ???
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Way to post bro!!!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

You wanna see it ?
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Why? That is the whole purpose of doign this. To get an audience and try to intimidate us.

All you need to know is someone was beheaded, who they were, and what the claim for was, and you can do that by reading an article.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Everyone who watches that video validates that horrible act. We are lucky we don't have to watch things like that.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• pete
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
            You wanna see it ?
            Just wondering why it was in MAIN

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I'll never watch any of those videos after i saw the Daniel Pearl beheading.

Ignoring what goes on outside our borders and allowing our fellow brothers and sisters on earth to suffer when we have the power to stop it is wrong.

The world is larger than the United States of America, and true arrogance is in believing that we are above helping our fellow men and women on this planet.

To do any less would be a self imposed death sentence to all who love this country.

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Mezro...they have all the videos...and I'm completely changed as a person after watching them...they got in my head and fucked me up...
                Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

I've seen the Nick Berg video. No need to watch another one. FORD thinks they're a BCE show. Fucker.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                    www.ogrish.com

Mezro...they have all the videos...and I'm completely changed as a person after watching them...they got in my head and fucked me up...
                    Changed is an understatement for what the Pearl video did to my mind.

Altered and Hardened seems to have been the side effect.

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      FORD thinks they're a BCE show. Fucker.
                      That's called denial here at home, lol.
                      Just proves to me how polluted his mind really is with leftist bullshit conspiracy theories.

He could stand there and watch it live and he'd still be looking behind the curtains trying to find Bush pushing the buttons.

It's sad really, but it doesn't make him a bad guy and if he were right then nobody would have died that way, right?

He'll learn, just like all the other propogators of modern conspiracy.

Comment

• Susie Q
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Perhaps those that want to see it, just can't believe something like this exists. Maybe they need hard cold facts before believing in the horror.

I would hate to be the family of that man to see this on tape someplace. Over and over as the last memory of their son, father, grandfather, uncle.

What has the world come to? Maybe God will wipe it out and start with a clean slate again?

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                        ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
                          Perhaps those that want to see it, just can't believe something like this exists. Maybe they need hard cold facts before believing in the horror.

I would hate to be the family of that man to see this on tape someplace. Over and over as the last memory of their son, father, grandfather, uncle.

What has the world come to? Maybe God will wipe it out and start with a clean slate again?
                          Na, God is soon to be done letting us run amuck destroying each other and this beautiful planet he gave us to dwell on.

The final battle is at hand like it or not.

By the way, is that you in the avatar, SusieQ?

Comment

• Susie Q
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                            Na, God is soon to be done letting us run amuck destroying each other and this beautiful planet he gave us to dwell on.

The final battle is at hand like it or not.

By the way, is that you in the avatar, SusieQ?
                            I hope for the people who cry for peace are not crying in vain.

My avatar....It sure looks like me don't it

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                            ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Mezro
                              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                              Changed is an understatement for what the Pearl video did to my mind.

Altered and Hardened seems to have been the side effect.
                              I know exactly what you mean. Now imagine your feelings from the Pearl video and repeat that 8 times. That's what I'm going through.

I initally just watched the Nick Berg video and that was more than enough. Why I've watched all of them is a mystery even to myself.

Altered and hardened is about right. How these fucking animals could cut the head off of another human as easily as carving a turkey is beyond me. I can't comprehend living in such a twisted reality. All this for their God? What a sack of delusional shit!

What really wrecks my mind is thinking about the victims. I mean, how would you react if that was one of your loved ones? The panic and mental hell of having your arms bound, helpless, as you feel the first slice across your throat...and the next...and the next...and hearing your own fucking blood hit the floor. The natural reaction would be to throw your hands up in defense...but you can't. All you can do is die because some asshole decided to play God!

I understand that President Bush has never seen any of the videos/pictures. I wish he'd watch them because he needs to understand exactly what is happening.

Mezro...I don't think anything has impacted my soul/mind quite like those videos...I wish I never watched them...
                              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

Working...