PDA

View Full Version : I hate the Van Halen sisters.

m49085
09-21-2004, 01:55 PM
Ed and Al have some serious issuses and are in denial big time. Most bands dont mind if thier vidoes are sold on Ebay but Ed and Al asked Warner Music to remove any unreleased VH videos. They dont want any unreleased Dave era videos sold. They want to act like he doesnt exist and I think they are the biggest pricks in rock. They have alot of things to thank Dave for. He provided a PA for them,a place to practice,he did most if not all of the marketing and advertising and who knows what else. Ed and AL are a couple of snobbish ungrateful pricks. Dave isnt packing the staduims like he used to but I know that his band would blow away Eddie and Alex.

generalroth
09-21-2004, 02:18 PM
Fuck, fuck, fuck the police! Ed and Al are a joke that know one gets...just look at record and concert sales.

Classic
09-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Hey, don't be so hard on them.

Imagine how it would feel, if you, after 6 masterpiece albums, had wasted 20 years recording second-rate music with third-rate lyrics in co-operation with a fourth-rate singer.

BIG GOOSE
09-22-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Classic

Imagine how it would feel, if you, after 6 masterpiece albums, had wasted 20 years recording second-rate music with third-rate lyrics in co-operation with a fourth-rate singer.

:killer: :killer: :killer:

Panamark
09-22-2004, 05:42 AM
You know what bugs me ?? Those fuckers (Al and Ed) are musicians.
They *MUST* realize how great that old material was, they must
realize how great the old concerts were...

Those dudes are in total denial, and I think its eating away at
their daily existence. Just the shitty little comments Alice drops
in interviews, now and then, proves this.. Its always in their
mind.

And Dave keeps on smiling :)

DrGrafenberg
09-22-2004, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Classic

Right on the money Bro!
5 big ones coming your way

Cathedral
09-22-2004, 05:51 AM
When a guitar God gets to a point where he threatens to take up tuba, then re-nigs on that statement......Stick a fork in him, he's done.

The sisters aren't a joke, they're the punchline to a joke nobody has ever heard.

I'm not laughing, it's actually very sad to witness.

hot for david
09-22-2004, 08:31 AM
i don't care too much 'bout them , we all know that they are a couple of idiots , there's nothin' more to say to them , i hate both