PDA

View Full Version : Chelle banned me from her site...

Rikk
09-21-2004, 09:01 PM
AIR was the greatest poster there ever was at that site. After all, he was 1/10 of the people that ever posted there. And he was intelligent, witty and intuitive.

How could you do something so unjust, Chelle?:D :D :cool:

guwapo_rocker
09-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Air was a Hagar loving faggot sheep and I kicked his ass!!:D

I don't think I'm banned.

guwapo_rocker
09-21-2004, 09:05 PM
Yep I'm banned.....bummer, it was the most excitement that place

has seen in ages.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 09:06 PM
We did good, GUWAPO!!! A big mug of Stella to you, my great friend!!!!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
09-21-2004, 09:09 PM
I can't believe she banned us...we were only fighting

with each other...that's pretty mean...I'm a little

bit hurt right now RIKK>:confused: :mad:

Rikk
09-21-2004, 09:12 PM
I know. What the fuck is her problem? We weren't hurting anybody except ourselves. Man, what a controlling witch. I can't believe she would violate me and you like that. We were just posting at her site.

I mean, I figured that you and I joining would increase the number of regular posters by 33%...and if we could do a favor like that for somebody, we would.

And plus, AIR and SPLOOGE were both so intelligent. I suggest that any of you that haven't checked out the posts by those two geniuses should do so at Chelle's great site: www.tormentedvhfans.com

It's the place to be!

guwapo_rocker
09-21-2004, 09:14 PM
Ya Hagar loving tit dragger.

freak
09-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Shit.

You were banned before I could play too.

LMAO at Hagar Loving Tit Dragger.

That was funny.

Roth & Roll
09-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Her site reminds me of that Genesis album

And Then There Were Three....

Rikk
09-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Shit man! You should have got in there with us!!!

Chelle, can you unban Guwapo and I for just an hour so Freak can play too?:D

Rikk
09-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Roth & Roll
Her site reminds me of that Genesis album

And Then There Were Three....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

freak
09-21-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Shit man! You should have got in there with us!!!

Chelle, can you unban Guwapo and I for just an hour so Freak can play too?:D

I did but after you were banned apparently.

lms2
09-21-2004, 09:35 PM
Don't worry... you guys belong here anyway.

freak
09-21-2004, 09:41 PM
I think I'm on probation.

David Van Via
09-21-2004, 09:46 PM
Oh I missed the party, I brung Jack D and Stella for nothing. Oh Well more for us.

Rikk
09-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Don't worry... you guys belong here anyway.

Why thank you, sweetheart.;)

lms2
09-21-2004, 09:58 PM
I wouldn't say it if it were not true. ;) I would miss you if she had not banned you. They might not appreciate your sense of humor over there, but we do here!

Rikk
09-21-2004, 10:25 PM
I wouldn't say it if it were not true. ;) I would miss you if she had not banned you. They might not appreciate your sense of humor over there, but we do here!

Thanks again. And as much fun as Guwapo and I had, we found that site exciting only because of our own insanity. That site sucks. It just plain sucks and the joke would have gotten tired within moments of her banning us, probably.

Oh, and JABBA's back again. Big surprise.

lms2
09-21-2004, 10:26 PM
I noticed. I have such a knack for making friends. :angel:

Brett
09-22-2004, 12:56 AM
Fuck you guys must have really been bored. Shit if you're that fucking bored, I need my car washed or something. :)

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Brett
Fuck you guys must have really been bored. Shit if you're that fucking bored, I need my car washed or something. :)

No problem. I'll drive down and wash it tomorrow. LOL. Hell, that beats spending ten minutes at Chelle's site!! LOL. Of course, she didn't appreciate our...ahem...visit.:)

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:04 AM
Well I hope she fucking pays you for the free promotion you gave her. You guys probably blew up her server.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:06 AM
Well I hope she fucking pays you for the free promotion you gave her. You guys probably blew up her server.

LOL!!! I told you...33% more posters than she's ever had!!!

And you're right...that was promotion. I think after SPLOOGE and AIR made their visits, the site slowed down until the server crashed!! Chelle was secretly thanking God!:D

But seriously...what a boring site.

freak
09-22-2004, 01:08 AM
No problem. I'll drive down and wash it tomorrow. LOL. Hell, that beats spending ten minutes at Chelle's site!! LOL. Of course, she didn't appreciate our...ahem...visit.:)

I had been signed on there most of the evening.

Decided to look around eventually and saw...HI, I'M AIR!!!....Thought to myself, "What kind of sunshine-up-ass loser wrote that"

I laughed my ass off reading that stuff.

I was going to play the part of offended regular but she'd run you off by then.

I was PM'd and kindly asked to behave myself afterwards. :D

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by freak
I had been signed on there most of the evening.

Decided to look around eventually and saw...HI, I'M AIR!!!....Thought to myself, "What kind of sunshine-up-ass loser wrote that"

I laughed my ass off reading that stuff.

I was going to play the part of offended regular but she'd run you off by then.

I was PM'd and kindly asked to behave myself afterwards. :D

LOL!!!! Go nuts!! Get yourself banned!!!!!!!!!!:D

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:14 AM
Based on percentages, by banning you guys she's probably banned 50% of her members. LOL, fuck now I know that beats me.....barely but it does. ;)

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:15 AM
Based on percentages, by banning you guys she's probably banned 50% of her members. LOL, fuck now I know that beats me.....barely but it does. ;)

LOL!!!!

See, I always knew you were a class act, Brett. Sincerely, that was funny as hell!

But you're right. For you, that would be thousands of posters. For Chelle, it would be two guys and a dog.:D

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 01:18 AM
Shit.....the dog!!!! Fugly........Fugly.......

WARF
09-22-2004, 01:18 AM
I just registered over at Chelle's... I like it.

It's not a gigantic board... but it does have some nice features.

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:19 AM
WARF, I have decided I don't like you all diplomatic...go back to old WARF please. Thank you. :)

What features does it have that you like?

freak
09-22-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by WARF
I just registered over at Chelle's... I like it.

It's not a gigantic board... but it does have some nice features.

Chelle seems awfully nice too.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:28 AM
WARF, I have decided I don't like you all diplomatic...go back to old WARF please. Thank you. :)

C'mon...the "featured user" section is all exhilarating.:rolleyes:

WARF
09-22-2004, 01:28 AM
I'm really considering resigning from the DLR community... it's just too damn silly these days... why the fuck are people fighting holy wars... over a fat fucking tequila drinking singer... and a fucking Vegas crooning EMT... fuck all of them...

Well, if what Alex said is true today... a brand new Van Hagar album for 2005... I don't wanna be sittin' around for more bullshit!

WARF
09-22-2004, 01:34 AM

Brett, i'm just fucking exhausted from all the fuckin' wars and bullshit!

I like the featured member section is cool.

I know... I know... she was a NAZI at the PD... lol

I really don't hate her for it... Chelle is good in my book...

It's actually quite comedic when you think back at the PD... and the fucking karma points... and the fucking gay ass, "Brad 8 Ball"...

You know you need the PD to come back Brett... your board will be slow as shit... but you won't have to deal with the PLAYA HATERS!!!

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:39 AM
WARF, I really had no issues with Chelle recently, until she started to take little shots at me everywhere, I was sick of reading it. Now the gloves are off. That's what that is, nothing more.

I would love the PD to come back, my board would be a much happier place again I think with it being around. Definitely slower, but much more focused like it used to be.

You know what man, those who want to hate me, can hate me, it doesn't bother me for even a second. It's the internet, it's dumb message boards, and I've got real things to look forward to, like becomming a father for the first time in a few months. I've actually cleared the air with a lot of people...you definitely won't be seeing VH LINKS SUCKS posting anymore for one example. So for me, posting on here recently has actually been much more enjoyable than in the past.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:42 AM
I've always maintained, Brett...I don't like this stupid Army vs. Links war. There are a lot of good people on both sides of the fence. And there are a ton of very cool pro-Roth posters at the Links that I've had a good history with. Guys like Mike L. and Glenn, and even some of the non-pro-Rothers like SUCKA and other guys are awesome to chat with. I have a ton of great memories of posting at the Links. So many great conversations, hilarious shit, good friends like BADKARAOKE (ok, I'm kidding about that one). It's really stupid to have this whole "You can't post here and there at the same time" shit. I'm glad as hell that you're posting here too more. As you can see, not everyone is a Links-hater.

But as for the PD re-opening...I highly doubt it.

Chelle would jump on it, though (if she could). I mean, it's not like she has her own forum or anything.:D

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:46 AM
LOL, nice. I'm pretty certain the PD is NEVER coming back. There are plenty of annoying people on both sides of all this stuff, and yep some great people. There are a lot of Sam-only fans on Links that make posts that I go :rolleyes: to.

WARF
09-22-2004, 01:46 AM
WARF, I really had no issues with Chelle recently, until she started to take little shots at me everywhere, I was sick of reading it. Now the gloves are off. That's what that is, nothing more.

I would love the PD to come back, my board would be a much happier place again I think with it being around. Definitely slower, but much more focused like it used to be.

You know what man, those who want to hate me, can hate me, it doesn't bother me for even a second. It's the internet, it's dumb message boards, and I've got real things to look forward to, like becomming a father for the first time in a few months. I've actually cleared the air with a lot of people...you definitely won't be seeing VH LINKS SUCKS posting anymore for one example. So for me, posting on here recently has actually been much more enjoyable than in the past.

Congrats on becoming a father... I have a 5 year old daughter myself... and i'm only 27.

I don't think that anyone seriously hates you... but like I said... you have a good population of Sammy fans... and the DLR diehards need somebody to point there little finger... and say look... that's the bad guy...

I just bought the Scarface 20th DVD... lol...

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:48 AM
Congrats on becoming a father... I have a 5 year old daughter myself... and i'm only 27.

I don't think that anyone seriously hates you... but like I said... you have a good population of Sammy fans... and the DLR diehards need somebody to point there little finger... and say look... that's the bad guy...

I just bought the Scarface 20th DVD... lol...

"So say goodbye to the bad man!!!" LOL. Great DVD.

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:50 AM
Thanks man. I definitely wasn't ready to be a father at 22, let alone 27. Fuck I'm 33, and don't know if I'm ready. Guess I'll find out. :)

I think Fab pretty much hates me, that one I can pretty much guarantee. :)

"Say hello to my yittle friend!"

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:51 AM
Thanks man. I definitely wasn't ready to be a father at 22, let alone 27. Fuck I'm 33, and don't know if I'm ready. Guess I'll find out. :)

I think Fab pretty much hates me, that one I can pretty much guarantee. :)

Dude, I think she hates me even more these days than she hates you!!:D So, don't feel bad!

Actually who knows...she has room for a LOT of hate!!:p

WARF
09-22-2004, 01:53 AM
"So say goodbye to the bad man!!!" LOL. Great DVD.

The bonus DVD sucked!

Every fuckin' rapper on the planet based their life off of that movie!

I remember listenin' to the rapper, "SCARFACE" SAYIN...

"Yeah... nigga... I named myself after that cat!"

No fuckin' shit....

freak
09-22-2004, 01:53 AM
Dude, I think she hates me even more these days than she hates you!!:D So, don't feel bad!

Actually who knows...she has room for a LOT of hate!!:p

How on Earth does someone develop psychotic hatreds for people on message boards?

I can't fathom it.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:55 AM
The bonus DVD sucked!

Every fuckin' rapper on the planet based their life off of that movie!

I remember listenin' to the rapper, "SCARFACE" SAYIN...

"Yeah... nigga... I named myself after that cat!"

No fuckin' shit....

Yeah, that part was majorly lame. But the documentary was pretty cool. I love the comparison between scenes in the original movie and scenes in the T.V. version. That T.V. version is like a fucking comedy!:D

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:57 AM
Rappers really made Scarface out to be better than it really was. It wasn't the world's greatest movie by any stretch, but it was fun to watch.

Freak, the inability to separate these places from real life is what creates that kind of shit.

MAX
09-22-2004, 01:57 AM
Thanks man. I definitely wasn't ready to be a father at 22, let alone 27. Fuck I'm 33, and don't know if I'm ready. Guess I'll find out.

Holy Shit!!!!

I did not know this? Big PM tomorrow from me my brother and a box of pure Havanna stogies!!!!

A daughter as your first born as well? Chalk that one as yet another thing we have in common!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

WARF
09-22-2004, 01:59 AM
Yeah, that part was majorly lame. But the documentary was pretty cool. I love the comparison between scenes in the original movie and scenes in the T.V. version. That T.V. version is like a fucking comedy!:D

"This city is like one big chicken... just waitin' to get plucked!"

LMAO!!!

Brett
09-22-2004, 01:59 AM
Dude you know I forgot who I told and who I didn't! I am not sure I ever actually publically said anything anywhere, I just realized. So there's an Army exclusive that even Links didn't get! :) You know my wife and I were really careful about talking about it (and my wife is an extremely private person) until we were sure it was for real and everything was going along ok, so man I just got so used to not talking about it, that when I did, I can't remember who I told. I wasn't leaving ya out, I just didn't remember if I said anything. My bad. :)

wraytw
09-22-2004, 02:00 AM
I've got real things to look forward to, like becomming a father for the first time in a few months.

No shit? I didn't know that. Congrats, Brett!!!

Brett
09-22-2004, 02:01 AM
Yes I guess wray's post confirms I obviously have not made this public before. LOL, man I'm already out of it. :)

MAX
09-22-2004, 02:05 AM
I'm sooooooo stoked bro!!!!!!

Good on you and Mrs. Norton!!!!! :D

Brett
09-22-2004, 02:08 AM
Word, thanks man! Mucho appreciated, sorry I kept ya out of the loop....but there really was no loop. :)

Rikk
09-22-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Holy Shit!!!!

I did not know this? Big PM tomorrow from me my brother and a box of pure Havanna stogies!!!!

A daughter as your first born as well? Chalk that one as yet another thing we have in common!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Yes. Congrats, Brett!!:)

wraytw
09-22-2004, 02:09 AM
You have a name decided yet, Brett?

Brett
09-22-2004, 02:12 AM
We have some names out there....pretty much set on Jacob for a boy...my wife likes the name Jake. Molly or Abigail (Abbey) for a girl. Mollie was my grandmother's name, she just passed away last year, and it's pretty customary in the Jewish faith to name people after the dead.

wraytw
09-22-2004, 02:19 AM
You should consider Tony. :D ;)

Cathedral
09-22-2004, 03:56 AM
Congrats, Brett!

Parenthood is an awesome thing my brother, and you'll do just fine.

For the record, nobody is ever truly ready to be a parent, but once you lay eyes on your child for the first time....Your mentality will change instantly.

Best of Luck to you and the wife.

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Holy Shit!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Me too, Rachel just turned two.:D

It's fantastic Brett congrats!!:D

Guitar Shark
09-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Have you considered "Lisa"? It's a fabulous name. ;)

Congrats Brett, that's awesome. :cool:

Rikk, were you emailed with an explanation for your banning? I know how important it is for Chelle to understand why people are banned from this board, and I would certainly hope that it goes both ways.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Have you considered "Lisa"? It's a fabulous name. ;)

Congrats Brett, that's awesome. :cool:

Rikk, were you emailed with an explanation for your banning? I know how important it is for Chelle to understand why people are banned from this board, and I would certainly hope that it goes both ways.

LOL!!!

Nope. All she said was "Bye" in a post and then I was banned. It really hurt too, because all of my best buddies are at Chelle's site. Amazing people like...like...shit. There's NOBODY at Chelle's site.

But yes...it is hypocritical that she didn't send me a message telling me WHY I was banned, isn't it?

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 11:54 AM
I'm unbanned.........what do I do now?

Brett
09-22-2004, 12:12 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the well wishes. I totally thought I said something before on my board, but I guess not. Not that you guys go there and would see it, but a few of you do. :)

Huggy Bear
09-22-2004, 12:16 PM
Not that you guys go there

How can we go there????? We're all motherfucking banned you idiot. Shit man even the 3rd Reich was more easy going than your board.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

SPLOOGE must return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Well, I'm still banned. Damn, I thought Air was going to have an encore!!!

Brett
09-22-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Huggy Bear
How can we go there????? We're all motherfucking banned you idiot. Shit man even the 3rd Reich was more easy going than your board.

You're banned? Cool, sounds like it was a good call there. And the 3rd Reich was child's play, you're right tool. I am much more evil. Top notch comparison.

Huggy Bear
09-22-2004, 12:39 PM
Cool, sounds like it was a good call there

Only got 1 of my IP's gaylord... I've got IP's like I've got ho's

I am much more evil

ROTFLMFAO..... Someone get Dr Evil here a frekin bone will ya!

Huggy Bear
09-22-2004, 12:41 PM
Have you got a Mini Me Brett??? Brett and his miniture Brett like bitch, identicle to him in almost everyway expect one third his size and pure cheese.

Brett
09-22-2004, 12:45 PM
Gaylord? Wow dude you're doing well on the putdowns today. Well you're a poo-poo head.

Wow man you're really putting one over on me, you're so clever, you figured out how to use proxy servers and change your IP addresses. Wow man, I'm losing so much sleep over the fact you can still visit my board. :rolleyes: ROFL! Dope.

Huggy Bear
09-22-2004, 12:50 PM
Gaylord? Wow dude you're doing well on the putdowns today

I would make them more complex Brettt, but seeing as I can't write in Crayon for you, I have to keep em simple... Which is odd really, because thats just like you.

Brett
09-22-2004, 12:51 PM
Uh huh. Cool.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:57 PM
Jesus, HUGGY. Leave it alone. This thread is about Chelle. Bitch about that cunt.

diamondsgirl
09-22-2004, 01:01 PM

Congratulations Brett. You are going to make a stellar Dad. At least you're used to all the whining, crying and complaining already. :D

http://www.afuncard.com/cards/images/baby/g0426616.gif

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl

I've told you before, D-girl...no posting pictures of Eddymon. I can't reading his drivel, let alone seeing pictures of him.

lms2
09-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Congratulations Brett. You are going to make a stellar Dad. At least you're used to all the whining, crying and complaining already. :D

LMAO

people no longer will be banned from the links... they will placed on time out. if that doesnt work, they will get grounded.

Huggy Bear
09-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Jesus, HUGGY. Leave it alone. This thread is about Chelle. Bitch about that cunt.

Whats it's to you Prikk?

Rikk
09-22-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Huggy Bear
Whats it's to you Prikk?

Not much, I s'pose, Pudgy. I mean, I'm sure Brett is so upset by your unbelievable aggressive attack. In fact, Brett will probably never post anywhere again after you hammered him.

Brett, are you okay, little buddy? Did Pudgy hurt you? Or will Pudgy be getting bored anytime soon, realizing he's the millionth idiot to play this game and not get the utter popularity he was hoping for?

Brett
09-22-2004, 02:17 PM
I'm very hurt and my ego is badly bruised. I probably won't recover, but I take solace in knowing that Huggy still has deep feelings for me. That makes the pain all that much easier to take.

lms2
09-22-2004, 02:18 PM

Try again!

Rikk
09-22-2004, 02:21 PM
GO GUWAPO GO!!!

And Pudgy? Go too!! (but in a different way)

SoCalChelle
09-22-2004, 04:48 PM

Yeah, I guess I deserved that. Glad you're such a "nice guy"

Rikk
09-22-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
Yeah, I guess I deserved that. Glad you're such a "nice guy"

LOL. Thank you.;)

C'mon...I have to say something. I mean, I'm very bitter about being banned yesterday at your site. I was very excited about contributing there, but you banned me. It was hard to get over, Chelle.

So, excuse my very real bitterness.:p

SoCalChelle
09-22-2004, 05:07 PM
You're too much of a Sammy fan. You were making me nauseous.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 05:11 PM
You're too much of a Sammy fan. You were making me nauseous.

Yeah, but you can keep denying how great VOA is!!! If you actually think FAIR WARNING is even a pimple on VOA's ass, then I have a cassette-single of GIVE TO LIVE to sell you!!!:D

ZahZoo
09-22-2004, 05:47 PM
Funny thread...

Seems odd from my experience w/ you guys that you'd register at Chelle's under an alias... I guess I can understand the fun factor of acting like geeks, but I'd figure you guys would have stayed to your "normal" form as internet personnas go... What's up with that?

Brett congrats on the new baby on the way!! You'll never be ready... but then again you now have no choice. You'll be amazed at how quickly your heart will be filled by having a child of your own... just amazing wonderful stuff!!

wraytw
09-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Rikk, your banning makes Chelle the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by wraytw
Rikk, your banning makes Chelle the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen.

Thank you, my friend. It perfectly proves my point. I'm surprised she's so near-sighted that she missed that!:D

Brett
09-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Thanks ZZ!

Now you have to be careful of Wray, he is an Indiana Pacer fan after all. :)

SoCalChelle
09-22-2004, 06:23 PM
OK, Rikk, you win...again. Congratulations.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 06:25 PM
OK, Rikk, you win...again. Congratulations.

Thank you.

wraytw
09-22-2004, 06:31 PM
Congratulations, Rikk!

http://www.familyhood.com/img/index-congratulations-logo.jpg

Sorry, Chelle. Maybe next time. Though, we do have some horrible parting gifts for you.

http://www.eskie.net/superior/candy/images/cowcandy_1e.gif

Rikk
09-22-2004, 06:35 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS WRAY!!! And that you, Chelle!

This is me, accepting my award...

Seshmeister
09-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Ahh this brought mammories...

I got banned there in just four posts a couple of years back ironically just for asking about cheese...

I registered as GaryC...:)

Seshmeister
09-22-2004, 07:45 PM
GaryC
Lurker
(2/8/02 9:22:47 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just registered at your site and was wondering...

What is the policy on posting?

I heard that if you disagree with your opinion in any way then you get banned but my problem is I don't know what your opinions are on every issue...

I was going to start a thread on scandinavian cheese so I thought I better check before I said anything wrong and got banned- do you like it?

Thanks your highness!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoCalChelle
That's Ms. Bitch to you
(2/8/02 9:47:21 pm)

Hmmm.......I dunno.....Scandanavian cheese is pretty controversial. You sure you really wanna go THERE?

Tread lightly, my friend.....

GaryC
Lurker
(2/8/02 9:56:22 pm)
Reply Hmm
I dunno I'm confused oh great one!

I need to know your opinion before I post I guess!

You've already said tread lightly!

----------------------------------------------

SoCalChelle
That's Ms. Bitch to you
(2/10/02 10:03:04 pm)

Gary, I don't take kindly to people spamming my board. Please stop now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris
Belligerent Enthusiast
(2/8/02 10:01:15 pm)

Well personally,

I really like all different types of cheese.

Cheese is really good.

Of course, if the boss says cheese is out then....

Welcome to the board GaryC !!

------------------------------------
GaryC
Lurker
(2/8/02 10:11:49 pm)

Cool Chris!

I just thought I better check!

Obviously there is a lot of cheese on the HIGH ROAD!

I thought it was pretty non-controversial discussing dairy products BUT I was worried I might say the wrong thing.

When you come to a new board its sometimes tricky to know what you are allowed to say.

I've heard that it's easy to get banned here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
GaryC
Lurker
(2/8/02 10:38:58 pm)
Reply Scandinavian Cheese

Ok well the good news is that I am probably allowed to make a post about this without getting banned. Chris said he had no problems with it but obviously it's a worry until Chelle approves it and lets me know what her opinon is!

I would like to state before I say any more that at no point have I disagreed with Chelle in the past to my knowledge and have never done any dirty or otherwise jobs for her. I would like to say before I give my opinion on the said dairy product that I love in an almost sexual way Brett from the VHLinks site and Brad from the official site. Chelle is an extrodinary woman, I guess that goes without saying.

If at any point she did approach me to say anything about the above pillars of the VH community I would do what she said immediately in a private and effective way to her liking because when push comes to shove if it came down to making a goddess happy or merely trying to meet a band for 5 minutes then the Venus option comes first with me every time.

I hope that the above qualifies me to make the following statement without retribution or banning.

I like Bothnia. It's a hard gourmet cheese from the North of Sweden. It has a strong and unique taste, but not too strong. I do find Baconost a bit salty however!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoCalChelle
That's Ms. Bitch to you
(2/8/02 10:55:04 pm)
Re: Scandinavian Cheese
BOTHNIA!!!!

Ok, that's it.....pack yer bags, cheeseboy.

Brett
09-22-2004, 08:00 PM
LOL, that was pretty good Sesh.

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 08:02 PM
Excellent!!

freak
09-22-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Ahh this brought mammories...

I got banned there in just four posts a couple of years back ironically just for asking about cheese...

I registered as GaryC...:)

Perhaps she's lactose intolerant or had a traumatic dairy incident as a child.

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 08:13 PM
Perhaps she's lactose intolerant or had a traumatic dairy incident as a child.

Yeah something udderly horrible!!:eek:

freak
09-22-2004, 08:18 PM
Yeah something udderly horrible!!:eek:

Maybe it was the Muenster under her bed.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 08:23 PM
LOL!!!!

Being half-Swedish, I obviously already have great admiration for your posts that you presented here today. But getting banned from Chelle's site? Well, that's just beautiful. Amazing how easy it is to get thrown out of some clubs.

GAR
09-22-2004, 08:28 PM
I know. What the fuck is her problem?

If she had issues with you - because you post like a fucking idiot - then I'm sure you'll figure out a way to rereg and start it up again.

Seshmeister
09-22-2004, 08:29 PM
LOL!!!!

Being half-Swedish, I obviously already have great admiration for your posts that you presented here today. But getting banned from Chelle's site? Well, that's just beautiful. Amazing how easy it is to get thrown out of some clubs.

February 2002 man.

After a while you realise that this shit is just a big circlular merry-go-round.

That's why a lot of the old timers don't post that much VH stuff any more. We've said almost everything we can possibly think of on the subject already.:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

lms2
09-22-2004, 08:30 PM
He was a cowboy, mister, and he loved the land. He loved it so much he made a woman out of dirt and married her. But when he kissed her, she disintegrated. Later, at the funeral, when the preacher said, "Dust to dust," some people laughed, and the cowboy shot them. At his hanging, he told the others, "I'll be waiting for you in heaven--with a gun."

Rikk
Originally posted by GAR
If she had issues with you - because you post like a fucking idiot - then I'm sure you'll figure out a way to rereg and start it up again.

Hi GAR. Are you my friend?:D

Rikk
He was a cowboy, mister, and he loved the land. He loved it so much he made a woman out of dirt and married her. But when he kissed her, she disintegrated. Later, at the funeral, when the preacher said, "Dust to dust," some people laughed, and the cowboy shot them. At his hanging, he told the others, "I'll be waiting for you in heaven--with a gun."

??:confused: ??

lms2
09-22-2004, 08:31 PM
Yep.... its been that kind of day. Sometimes, I think Figs has a point.

freak
09-22-2004, 08:32 PM
LOL!!!!

I've been hanging out there for a while.

I'ts like a chatroom for narcoleptics and mimes.

guwapo_rocker
09-22-2004, 08:33 PM
I've been hanging out there for a while.

I'ts like a chatroom for narcoleptics and mimes.

:spank: :spank: :spank: