PDA

View Full Version : 1985

DrGrafenberg
09-22-2004, 04:08 AM
Just seen Bowling for Soup's "1985" video
Takes the piss out of Sammy a little (I know it's not much but every little helps).
I loved the band as Motley Crue at the end pmsl.
Here's the lyrics...

Debbie just hit the wall
She never had it all
One Prozac a day
Husband's a CPA
Her dreams went out the door
When she turned twenty four
Only been with one man
What happened to her plan?

She was gonna be an actress
She was gonna be a star
She was gonna shake her ass
On the hood of Whitesnake’s car
Her yellow SUV is now the enemy
Looks at her average life
And nothing has been
Alright

Since Bruce
Springsteen, Madonna
Way before Nirvana
There was U2 and Blondie
And music still on MTV
Her two kids in high school
They tell her that she’s uncool
'Cause she still preoccupied
With 19, 19, 1985

Woohoohoo
(1985)
Woohoohoo

She’s seen all the classics
She knows every line
Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink
Even St. Elmo's Fire
She rocked out to Wham!
Not a big Limp Bizkit fan
Thought she'd get a hand
On a member of Duran Duran

Where's the mini-skirt made of snakeskin?
And who's the other guy that's singing in Van Halen?
When did reality become T.V.?
What ever happen to sitcoms, game shows?

(on the radio was)
Springsteen, Madonna
Way before Nirvana
There was U2 and Blondie
And music still on MTV
With 19, 19, 1985

Woohoohoo

She hates time; make it stop
When did Motley Crue become classic rock? (classic rock)
And when did Ozzy become an actor?
Please make this stop, stop, stop! (tick tick tick)

And bring back
Springsteen, Madonna
Way before Nirvana
There was U2 and Blondie
And music still on MTV
With 1985

(Woohoohoo)

Springsteen, Madonna
Way before Nirvana (1985)
There was U2 and Blondie
And music still on MTV (1985) (Woohoohoo)
They tell her that she’s uncool (1985)
With 19 19 1985

Panamark
09-22-2004, 05:35 AM
Thankyou for the green text.

Huggy Bear
09-22-2004, 12:24 PM
Thats one shitty song, and I can't believe that someone would be dumb enough to take the time and fine the lyrics for one line.

YOU WANKER

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Huggy Bear
Thats one shitty song, and I can't believe that someone would be dumb enough to take the time and fine the lyrics for one line.

YOU WANKER

Dude, what's your fuckin' problem?

Huggy Bear
09-22-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Dude, what's your fuckin' problem?

My problem?? Let's look at this thread shall we? It's the lyrics to a barely adequate song, by a wannabe Greenday which just so happens to feature the words Van Halen.

Now really... Who gives a fuck!!!

Rikk
09-22-2004, 12:56 PM
My problem?? Let's look at this thread shall we? It's the lyrics to a barely adequate song, by a wannabe Greenday which just so happens to feature the words Van Halen.

Now really... Who gives a fuck!!!

So the guy who posted it is "dumb enough" and a "wanker"?:rolleyes:

lms2
Dude, chill. Its not a bad song, but you don't have to listen to it if you don't want to. You don't have to read this thread either...

Deep breaths....concentrate on that happy place.

Rikk
HUGGY BEAR, I notice I suddenly receive a vote from you...:D

frenchie
09-22-2004, 12:57 PM
great lyrics!!!!!!!!!!

Huggy Bear
09-22-2004, 01:27 PM
HUGGY BEAR, I notice I suddenly receive a vote from you...:D

Wow!!! you can read (P)rikk. I sure a vote from you must be like a flee fart in a hurricane.

lms2
09-22-2004, 01:29 PM
73 whole posts... are they all this intelligent, or are you just having one of your better days?

Huggy Bear
09-22-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by lms2
73 whole posts... are they all this intelligent, or are you just having one of your better days?

Would you like me to post some links to a few of your posts from Eddievanhalen.com and let the rest of the Army see what a Sheep you've turned into???

lms2
09-22-2004, 01:33 PM
Are you suddenly using my name there or what? Too bad you come up with names of your own. I mean mine is so creative and all. Please do post them. and could you tell lme what my password might be too. In case I have anything else to say there?

Huggy Bear
09-22-2004, 01:36 PM
Are you suddenly using my name there or what?

Use your name... I don't think so bitch. But you really shouldn't have advertised the fact that you came from the Army, and then turned into one of those pussies... However since you've persisted a link or 2 will be forthcoming.

lms2
09-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Oh goody gumdrops

lms2
09-22-2004, 01:45 PM
Oh the anticipation....

Rikk
09-22-2004, 01:45 PM
Use your name... I don't think so bitch. But you really shouldn't have advertised the fact that you came from the Army, and then turned into one of those pussies... However since you've persisted a link or 2 will be forthcoming.

And people care why?

You're a a loser, huggy. You're an unintelligent, boring and predictable attention-getting troll.

Have a nice day. Your run will be short.:)

lms2
09-22-2004, 01:47 PM
Aww Rikk, I was making a new friend. :D

lms2
09-22-2004, 01:51 PM
Do they take that long to find, edit, or create?????

Don Corleone
09-22-2004, 01:51 PM
Huggy I also (occasionally) post there too.... Want to start on Don Corleone as well?

Huggy Bear
09-22-2004, 02:05 PM
Your run will be short.:)

Wrong again Prikkk..... I can and will come back at you as many times as I want to.

Yes I'm mad.... but not mad enough that I don't know it, and Dick I don't care.... So come on then, how you and your bitch IMS going to flame someone who just doesn't give a fuck.

Huggy Bear
09-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Come then.... I'm waiting?

Rikk
09-22-2004, 02:10 PM
Wrong again Prikkk..... I can and will come back at you as many times as I want to.

Yes I'm mad.... but not mad enough that I don't know it, and Dick I don't care.... So come on then, how you and your bitch IMS going to flame someone who just doesn't give a fuck.

Pudgy, I don't give a shit how many times you'll come back. I've seen idiots like yourself come and go. You're a dime a dozen. You're even more boring than some of the others. The only ones that ended up staying ended up being friends. The rest either got bored and left or were those unlucky few that were actually banned.

Have fun. Knock yourself out. Waste time on a site where people already think you're an asshole. Good for you.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 02:10 PM
Come then.... I'm waiting?

Lot of time on your hands, huh? Sorry if I didn't stay on the site, waiting for your answer in anticipation.;)

lms2
09-22-2004, 02:12 PM
I don't think that we have been flaming you. You started with Dr. Grafenberg, who happens to be a jolly good fellow. I enjoy his humor and his posts. Then you started with Rikk, and well, I just enjoy Rikk ;).

As for waiting, that is just what I am doing, waiting on your links...

Are you going to throw a temper tantrum now? Can you wait for sec, I wanna get the camera. This will just be sooooo cute.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Huggy I also (occasionally) post there too.... Want to start on Don Corleone as well?

Call Neeri.:mad:

Don Corleone
09-22-2004, 02:24 PM
Call Neeri.:mad:

Huggy, your nothing to me, or any of my fellow Army members. We don't want to know you, or what you do. If you have to come to the forum I want to know 2 hours in advance so I won't have to suffer you.

Now let's all try to get along. Al Neri would like to take you on a fishing trip with him sometime, and Huggy I insist that you go with him.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Huggy, your nothing to me, or any of my fellow Army members. We don't want to know you, or what you do. If you have to come to the forum I want to know 2 hours in advance so I won't have to suffer you.

Now let's all try to get along. Al Neri would like to take you on a fishing trip with him sometime, and Huggy I insist that you go with him.

Make sure you say a Hail Mary before you put your fishing line in, Pudgy.:D

Figs
09-22-2004, 02:32 PM
It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!

Rikk
09-22-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Figs
It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!

I've always taken care of you, Pudgy.

Don Corleone
09-22-2004, 03:42 PM
That's the way Pop wanted it.

Rikk
09-22-2004, 03:50 PM
Well it's not how I wanted it!

bueno bob
09-23-2004, 01:35 AM
Actually, I don't mind the song. Only heard it once, but I didn't think it was all that bad. Saw it on TV, I think that was the selling point.

Huggy makes me laugh. I nominate him for the sheep pen this week, any buyers?

Rikk
09-23-2004, 01:42 AM
I like the idea...except Pudgy (Huggy) is a Roth-only fan. And generally, SHEEP are supposed to be Hagar-ites.

Do you have any other suggestions, though?

lms2
09-23-2004, 01:43 AM
So who is Huggy and what is his problem then?

Rikk
09-23-2004, 01:45 AM
So who is Huggy and what is his problem then?

I think Huggy insulted you earlier, if I'm not mistaken. I could be wrong, but I think he did. Huggy...as in Huggy Bear.

Anyway, he seems like quite the idiot.

bueno bob
09-23-2004, 01:46 AM
I like the idea...except Pudgy (Huggy) is a Roth-only fan. And generally, SHEEP are supposed to be Hagar-ites.

Oh, I know...still, I think the attack on lms and Grafenberg there was a bit unnecessary, so I figured why the hell not? :D

Maybe we should have something like Hustler did, instead of "Asshole of the Month", maybe we should have "Dick of the Week" or something...

DrGrafenberg
09-23-2004, 05:18 AM

YOU WANKER

Ok it was a slow news day (so shoot me), like I said it wasn’t much of a mention but the video made me laugh.
Just sharing & caring with the community!
Did it really warrant such a personal attack on me?
I looked up all your posts, very insightful (pfft yeah right!) most of them include the line “who gives a fuck”. If that’s your shitty attitude to everything then why do you bother to visit websites at all?
Anyhoo seems like I have made my first enemy in the dlrarmy forums, ain’t gonna lose any sleep over it.
FOAD Huggy Bear :p

lms2
09-23-2004, 07:59 AM
I think Huggy insulted you earlier, if I'm not mistaken. I could be wrong, but I think he did. Huggy...as in Huggy Bear.

Anyway, he seems like quite the idiot.

Aw, heck. I think it tried-but I am not very easy to insult! I did not mean I didn't know who it was in this thread, I meant in a more general way, since you had said that it was proRoth all the way. Thought maybe you had a history or something.

Huggy Bear
09-23-2004, 12:52 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

FOAD Huggy Bear

I'm oh so offended by that remark, why don't you just suck my balls bitch.

Don Corleone
09-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Huggy.

lms2
09-23-2004, 01:45 PM
Thats what i like about you. :D