Cat Stevens Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Stevens Story

Even though this particular stopping and diverting of a plane was probably an abundance of caution, this does illustrate that the Bush administration's security procedures would seem to be working and are probably having some effect in keeping the garbage of Islam/terror out of our country.

Yeah, that Cat Stevens.... what a terrorist
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Wild World

Now that I've lost everything to you
      You say you wanna start something new
      And it's breakin' my heart you're leavin'
      Baby, I'm grievin'
      But if you wanna leave, take good care
      Hope you have a lot of nice things to wear
      But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there

Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world
      It's hard to get by just upon a smile
      Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world
      I'll always remember you like a child, girl

You know I've seen a lot of what the world can do
      And it's breakin' my heart in two
      Because I never wanna see you a sad, girl
      Don't be a bad girl
      Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there
      But just remember there's a lot of bad and beware

Chorus

Baby, I love you
      Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there
      But just remember there's a lot of bad and beware

Chorus

Now clearly the subtext of these lyrics is expressing the author's full intentions to blow up the White House and force all women to wear Burquas ....... Geezus
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Yeah... I'll tell you though, as much as I liked those old songs he seems to have been funneling money to anti-american forces while putting on his "peace train" face.

There have been other stories about him for a good ten years now along these lines. I remember reading one where he put down America and thinking, "screw you, you bastard. America made you a millionaire and gave you the freedom/platform to spew this hate".

Great, great songs... I bought them, played them a million times on the radio, but that is not who he is, at least not anymore apparently.
        <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

Cat Stevens.....

you mean Yusef Islam?

While that sounds a little extreme, it's not a secret he has no love for the beliefs of this country anymore.

Fuck'm.
          "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
          "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
          "Fuck you, Fluffy."
          "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
          "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
          "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
          "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
          "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
          "N--- yeah."

Comment

Just because the guy wrote some decent music back in the day, doesn't mean a person can change.....

OJ?
            Robt. Blake?

etc.....
            "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
            "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
            "Fuck you, Fluffy."
            "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
            "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
            "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
            "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
            "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
            "N--- yeah."

Comment

Rock and Roll is the ONLY religion !
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...
              X