• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sweet Irony
    She's the Woman
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Hey! SI Back from Summer Hiatus!

I have successfully taken a break from all things that dont talk out loud to me---and had a great summer!
    We actually went AWAY (Wellesley Mass) for a wedding and it was a lot of fun....(Jay was ringbearer... and requested VH at the reception~~ had to tell the DJ what CD to find Little Guitars on, and then the jerk didnt even play it for him! lol)
    Everything here has been really cool--cooking out, hanging out at night with the torches blazing, going in the little pool, home improvements...blah..blah...
    OK, I admit it--I was going to ask whats been going on here, but Ive been keeping an eye on things...hmmmm...a lot of repititious threads?!
    Anyway, to all my friends here---I hope youre all happy and enjoying life....Ill be around more now, and ready to contribute to the well being of the Army! Ill try to cook up some more 'multiple-birth' beauties threads (like the Dahms)...and maybe some other interesting topics, none of which will contain the name 'FAB'....(there cant possibly be anything more to say, is there!?!)

Heres to ya, my buddies!
    ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....
  • SoCalChelle
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Happy to see ya, SI. You probably won't be seeing much of me around here unfortunately. It appears I'm not welcome anymore.
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Hey I thought we were playing who's in the Faking box at your site??

Comment

• SoCalChelle
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Some of us were trying to play...others of us were trying to fuck it up.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
          Some of us were trying to play...others of us were trying to fuck it up.
          LOL. Now don't be bitter.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Wolfie was my guess!! Seriously I thought it was a good guess!!!!

Comment

• SoCalChelle
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              LOL. Now don't be bitter.
              How else would you expect such a cunt to be?

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

How long does it take Ally to answer the question??

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                  How else would you expect such a cunt to be?
                  Aww, you.

I mean, it was very hard for me to get over being banned. I was going to be such a great poster at...TormentedVHFans.com. But instead I was banned. And I was innocent!!!

I WANT AN APPEAL!!!
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Welcome back Sweet Irony. Glad you had a nice break. We all need those from time to time. I will be looking forward to some of those new threads.

Chelle, I think whether or not you are welcome here is up to you. So far, from what I have read, everyone has said they don't have a problem with you, but with the company you keep. For the most part, I am surprised people have been patient as long as they have. This site is not particularly known for its manners and civility.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                      How long does it take ally to answer the question??
                      Hey, look at all the fun you're having and I'm being left out!:p
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Rikk
                        Hey, look at all the fun you're having and I'm being left out!:p
                        Shaddup Air I'm trying to win the faking game!!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                          Welcome back Sweet Irony. Glad you had a nice break. We all need those from time to time. I will be looking forward to some of those new threads.

Chelle, I think whether or not you are welcome here is up to you. So far, from what I have read, everyone has said they don't have a problem with you, but with the company you keep. For the most part, I am surprised people have been patient as long as they have. This site is not particularly known for its manners and civility.
                          Good post, babe.

Yup, lms never actually did anything to piss me off too much until she insulted a few of my friends. But not in a major way.

But her defending FAB and not shutting up about FAB being banned after how many times she's done it, just because FAB didn't attack HER this time, made me kinda annoyed. Ridiculous, really.

Anyway, I could give a shit one way or the other whether or not Chelle posts here.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                            Shaddup Air I'm trying to win the faking game!!
                            You're being so mean to me! Please stop!

It's morons like you that actually like UNCHAINED and don't recognize what a better song SPANKED is that make me sick!!!
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

You're faking BANNED!!!!

Comment

Working...