PDA

View Full Version : just hanging and chatting

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 09:20 PM
Before some idiot comes in and says it "yah I know this thread is gay"

Anyways would love to know more about the people here....whats going on.....what other kinda music you into...etc....

Just kind of a place to chill out and chat with NO BS and no arguing......

lms2
09-22-2004, 09:21 PM
How long do you think that will last?

How are you Scorpio?

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 09:26 PM
Prob. not to long but oh well..gotta try.

Im great thanks...you know I could complain but it could be a hell of alot worse.

Ive been working like a bastard but off tomorrow night thank god.

I can't wait till tomorrow night...vodka smoke...survivor sleep :)

lms2
09-22-2004, 09:28 PM
I can't wait till Friday night! Last day on the job and survivor sleep for a week!

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 09:32 PM
You gonna chill out for a while?

Hey did anyone see open water? Worth going to the theatre or is it a video at home kinda thing?

lms2
09-22-2004, 09:35 PM
I hope too, but word is out and some dumb bunny will probably call me and ruin my survivor sleep. :D

There is a firm I wouldn't mind working for that rumor is circulating has an opening...

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 09:43 PM
right on...well it's cool to have adventure in front of you.....

hey have you seen the movie office space yet?

lms2
09-22-2004, 09:46 PM
No, I don't really get into movies... they take to much time away from these message boards!

Did I miss much?

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 09:48 PM
fuck yah it's amazing...and since you gots the time now..I highly recommend it..but not as much as......

these MUST sees

1. citizen ruth
2. requiem for a dream...

lms2
09-22-2004, 09:49 PM
only three thats not likely to get me through the first day of my extended vacation!

Seriously... If I only watch one... which one and why?

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 09:55 PM
hmmm Citizen Ruth....

I pick this one cause it's about a Huffer (glue sniffer) who has had a few kids(lost all of them) and is back in court. The judge sentence here to jail.

But she is than given a chance to get out of it by moving in with a Pro Life couple (she's currently pregnant). ANyways this movie pokes fun at the battle between the Pro Choice and Pro Lifers trying to get her to either have the baby or give it up depending on which side they are on.

Its brilliant and funny but smart funny.

lms2
09-22-2004, 09:57 PM
hmmmm. Okay, if you are sure, but, well, the thing is I was a foster parent for ten years, and I am not sure how funny I would find that. I don't know if you have noticed this or not, but I tend to be a little on the serious side.

freak
09-22-2004, 10:00 PM
Two things.

One: This is the most civil thread I have ever seen here.

Two: Laura Dern makes my knees weak.

At a creative and conversational mind-block, I leave now.

David Van Via
09-22-2004, 10:01 PM
Oh well Howdy scorpioboy33. I like the idea for the thread.

Oh well I like Classic Van Halen, David Lee Roth, NIRVANA, The Ramones, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Hayseed Dixies, Jeff Beck, Steve Vai. And Loads more.

So what kind of Music do you like?

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 10:02 PM
ok than well lms....it is a great movie but maybe than try requiem of a dream.......

and freak your so fuckin right on the money about dern...god she's hot...in a different way to....kinda like homely hot...with a great body

lms2
09-22-2004, 10:02 PM
I like your avatar!

David Van Via
09-22-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by lms2
I like your avatar!

Who mine?

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 10:05 PM
Hey Via....

I love Springsteen, DLR, Van Halen, Elliott Smith, Iggy Pop, Velvet underground

I really dig alot of heavy metal and really dig Flatt and Scruggs (Bluegrass)

Im kinda sick of emo alternative im so depressed music...with the exception of Elliott Smith of course

lms2
09-22-2004, 10:05 PM
yes, yours.

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 10:08 PM
who wins in a fight.....george w. bush or john kerry haha

Rikk
09-22-2004, 10:08 PM
You guys have great musical taste! I think I'm going to go put on the song NIGHTCLUBBING by Iggy and then put on a Velvet Underground album. Who is Elliott Smith again?

David Van Via
09-22-2004, 10:10 PM
yes, yours.

:D Well thank you very much. I like yours as well it's very mysterious looking.

lms2
09-22-2004, 10:12 PM
Thanks. Hey Rikk.

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 10:13 PM
Elliott Smiths most "well none song" was Miss Missery it was feature in Good Will hunting. He was an incredible song writer...would have been legendary...for sure. He committed suicide last year unfortunatly...
here's a link http://www.sweetadeline.net/multimedia.html

it's not his most none stuff kinda bside but you'l get the idea.

David Van Via
09-22-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
Hey Via....

I love Springsteen, DLR, Van Halen, Elliott Smith, Iggy Pop, Velvet underground

I really dig alot of heavy metal and really dig Flatt and Scruggs (Bluegrass)

Im kinda sick of emo alternative im so depressed music...with the exception of Elliott Smith of course

I Don't mind IGGY POP, I haven't listened to much Velvet Underground and don't know who Elliot Smith is. Springsteens cool (Our bass players brother in law looks identical to him it's very funny)!

Above post wasn't there when I was writing this.

Rikk
Elliott Smiths most "well none song" was Miss Missery it was feature in Good Will hunting. He was an incredible song writer...would have been legendary...for sure. He committed suicide last year unfortunatly...
here's a link http://www.sweetadeline.net/multimedia.html

it's not his most none stuff kinda bside but you'l get the idea.

I remember reading about him. Yeah, that was some sad shit. Did they ever find out why he did it?

scorpioboy33
I gotta split for a bit....super time...see yah all later..I hope we can keep this "civil" thread thing going for a while peace out......back in a couple

Rikk
Thanks. Hey Rikk.

Hey babe.

lms2
09-22-2004, 10:16 PM
How has your day been so far sweety?

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 10:25 PM
I think it was just depression/being a junkie....alot of genius artistically kill themselves..tragic for sure

Rikk
09-22-2004, 10:29 PM
How has your day been so far sweety?

Okay. I've been on here too much! But that's all good. I think I'm going to go for my evening walk and then come back, do some exercise...and then probably come back on here!:D

How was yours?

lms2
09-22-2004, 10:31 PM
Long... I wish I could join you on your walk.

David Van Via
09-22-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Okay. I've been on here too much! But that's all good. I think I'm going to go for my evening walk and then come back, do some exercise...and then probably come back on here!:D

I wish I could come too. It would be laugh. We could of had a jam aswell.

Goodnight Everybody, see you all later.

freak
09-22-2004, 11:45 PM
who wins in a fight.....george w. bush or john kerry haha

We all win, scorpioboy.

Figs
09-22-2004, 11:51 PM
Hi, I am Figs. I was born in Brooklyn & raised in CT, I'm an almost 40 year old dedicated hard rock/alternative/punk/classic rock fan, I don't smoke, drink or do drugs, but I'm still a cool guy, I like long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women.

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 11:51 PM
good point freak...I wish it was Nov. 4....dlr show...

diamondsgirl
09-22-2004, 11:52 PM
Good evening everyone...what a nice peaceful place. :)

Other than classic VH and Roth I am into blues music. Love Etta James, John Lee Hooker, SRV, T-bone Walker, Albert King, BB King, Robert Johnson, all sorts of others too

I also like Robert Cray and Taj Mahal.

freak
09-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Good evening everyone...what a nice peaceful place. :)

Other than classic VH and Roth I am into blues music. Love Etta James, John Lee Hooker, SRV, T-bone Walker, Albert King, BB King, Robert Johnson, all sorts of others too

I also like Robert Cray and Taj Mahal.

I Loves Albert King! :D

scorpioboy33
09-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Figs thats awesome I always wanted to vist NYC...and I LOVE nice feet on a woman.....nice to meet yah

Hey Diamondsgirl...great to see yah...hey did Robert Cray go to jail for a while

Figs
09-23-2004, 12:09 AM
Figs thats awesome I always wanted to vist NYC...and I LOVE nice feet on a woman.....nice to meet yah

A lot of that was a Wayne L. impersonation. I've worked in NYC for about 15 years, been upstate for about 8 years. It's a great, but expensive, city.

diamondsgirl
09-23-2004, 12:21 AM
I have heard some men say they love pretty feet. I even dated a guy who was really into mine.
But, I have heard others say that they don't even look at feet.
What gives?

diamondsgirl
09-23-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by freak
I Loves Albert King! :D

Born under a bad sign....:cool:

You dig that tune, freak??

diamondsgirl
09-23-2004, 12:27 AM

Hey Diamondsgirl...great to see yah...hey did Robert Cray go to jail for a while

great to see you too...nice idea here.

I never heard of Cray going to jail. Any idea what he did? He seems like a good guy. :confused:

freak
09-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Born under a bad sign....:cool:

You dig that tune, freak??

Wine and women is all I crave
A big legged woman gonna carry me to my grave
Born under a bad sign
I been down since I begin to crawl
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all

Preach on Brother Albert!

scorpioboy33
09-23-2004, 12:34 AM
hey...so I may have been wrong about it...but maybe drugs (re:cray)

as far as feet some people dig feet some don't...me Im pro feet ..and if a woman has grungy feet..or if they are hard or yellowing I immed. find her gross whatever...no big deal.....

any of you guys coming to canada for the dlr show?

diamondsgirl
09-23-2004, 12:37 AM
Wine and women is all I crave
A big legged woman gonna carry me to my grave
Born under a bad sign
I been down since I begin to crawl
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all

Preach on Brother Albert!

I love that shit! :) There are many great covers of that tune.

scorpioboy33
09-23-2004, 12:39 AM
one last thing about feet...it's my believe that when a woman stop wearing heels ever..and is just like into flats...well lets just say...it's kinda like one step away from perma track suits and harem pants :( yuck

any springsteen fans here?

diamondsgirl
09-23-2004, 12:43 AM
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by scorpioboy33
as far as feet some people dig feet some don't...me Im pro feet ..[QUOTE]

I figured it is all a matter of taste. Like everything.
I get the pedicure done and keep them looking lovely. :)
In case someone notices. LOL.

I always check out men's feet. For size. ;)

scorpioboy33
09-23-2004, 12:47 AM
i just heard a program today talking about how size doesn't matter ...that its all in a guys mind...that woman don't care

diamondsgirl
09-23-2004, 12:55 AM
i just heard a problem today talking about how size doesn't matter ...that its all in a guys mind...that woman don't care

I think most women don't care or at least they wouldn't rule a guy out who was small, just because he was small.

I still check feet. Its just a habit. LOL.

scorpioboy33
09-23-2004, 01:06 AM
well baby Im well over average....!

mmm average is 3 inches right:rockit2:

diamondsgirl
09-23-2004, 01:18 AM
LOL. Yeah, thats it. Average is 3 inches.

so what is it about women's feet? I know what would be considered ugly. But what is considered sexy?

scorpioboy33
09-23-2004, 01:34 AM
well haha
nice sized toes..not big like Uma Thurmans ugly finger toes
soft looking
nicely painted
and NO french nails like long ones...I seen this woman at Toronto Island and she had these huge french nails on her toes...it was fuckin horrible....
thats about it I guess :)

diamondsgirl
09-23-2004, 01:38 AM
OK, so I'm in good shape then. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. LOL

Toe rings? yes or no?

scorpioboy33
09-23-2004, 01:46 AM
yes absolutly..if you have nice feet than a toe ring is a must..if someone has ugly ass toes..best not to draw attention to them

scorpioboy33
09-23-2004, 01:51 AM
OMG I just read this at a movie site...it captures my thoughts perfectly.

I saw KILL BILL twice in the theatre and both times I nearly tossed my cookies when they showed her ugly gnarly extra long and bony feet. Sweet Jesus! It looked like she could swoop down and carry off a small child with those feet! Yech! Couldn't they get a foot model?

scorpioboy33
09-23-2004, 02:38 AM
man Im bored :(

scorpioboy33
09-23-2004, 02:51 AM
ok I got a question....mmm I got a pair of really great new balance running shoes I bought like 5 months ago for the gym...there awesome (fuck they should be for 150) anyways...the gross thing is they stink now...I can't get the smell outta them :( damn it sucks I don't wanna have to through em out though :(

David Van Via
09-23-2004, 07:11 AM
ok I got a question....mmm I got a pair of really great new balance running shoes I bought like 5 months ago for the gym...there awesome (fuck they should be for 150) anyways...the gross thing is they stink now...I can't get the smell outta them :( damn it sucks I don't wanna have to through em out though :(

Use odour eaters or spray the life out of them with febreeze. So how is everybody today anything exciting going on with anybody?

smaz
09-23-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by David Van Via
So how is everybody today anything exciting going on with anybody?

Nothing exciting here...... One of my lectures at college got cancelled which was a bonus, but nothing great really. How about you?

Bands........ VH/DLR obviously, The Who, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, The Datsuns, Queens Of The Stone Age, Ash, Black Sabbath and more. They're my fave ones, but other bands I do like are Led Zep, T-rex, The Kinks, Thin Lizzy to name a few.

Dave on Nov 5th - it'd be great to go see that, but it's a bit far for me :(

Oh yeah Figs Wayne L. piss take....... :rofl:

David Van Via
09-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by smaz
Nothing exciting here...... One of my lectures at college got cancelled which was a bonus, but nothing great really. How about you?

Bands........ VH/DLR obviously, The Who, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, The Datsuns, Queens Of The Stone Age, Ash, Black Sabbath and more. They're my fave ones, but other bands I do like are Led Zep, T-rex, The Kinks, Thin Lizzy to name a few.

Dave on Nov 5th - it'd be great to go see that, but it's a bit far for me :(

Oh yeah Figs Wayne L. piss take....... :rofl:

I wosh my lecture got cancelled but instead I got a verbal warning from my tutor. because I have a 89% attendance record when you need 90% or above. ARGH.

Hey I live in Scotland we could meet up and hide in a box to America or something. I want to see DLR live before I die, it must happen.

Susie Q
09-23-2004, 08:45 PM
right on...well it's cool to have adventure in front of you.....

hey have you seen the movie office space yet?

Office Space is hilarious....I worked with the one with that damn stapler, I swear! HAHA!

In fact, when I circulate the lunch specials via email I call it "TPS report for Wednesday", etc.....:D

Susie Q
09-23-2004, 08:58 PM
one last thing about feet...it's my believe that when a woman stop wearing heels ever..and is just like into flats...well lets just say...it's kinda like one step away from perma track suits and harem pants :( yuck

any springsteen fans here?

Hmm...I dunno. I am a rather tall chick and I HATE wearing any kind of heels. I rather go bare foot than anything. I guess you can call me like a hippy chick, but one who takes care of her self type thing??

Just check the avatar.....that's my style. :o

GAR
09-23-2004, 09:05 PM
Would you classify that statement as more an Open Challenge to Exterminate you in the physical sense, or more along the lines of the artistic sense?

Susie Q
09-23-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Would you classify that statement as more an Open Challenge to Exterminate you in the physical sense, or more along the lines of the artistic sense?

You have confused me, there for I don't really wanna lick your face no more....:p

GAR
09-23-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
You have confused me, there for I don't really wanna lick your face no more....:p

WHUPS!

Best time to remember a Reply.. didn't notice 3 pages of this going..

I think it was just depression/being a junkie....alot of genius artistically kill themselves..tragic for sure

Yeah.. in response to that! j/k

Susie Q
09-23-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by GAR
WHUPS!

Best time to remember a Reply.. didn't notice 3 pages of this going..

Yeah.. in response to that! j/k

ah...k. Now I will slightly have the urge back. :)

GAR
09-23-2004, 09:38 PM
I seldom speak of my own slight urges, we can discuss that privately.

Susie Q
09-23-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I seldom speak of my own slight urges, we can discuss that privately.

You're underage. I cannot speak for what I am thinking without breaking the law. :o

freak
09-23-2004, 09:47 PM
You're underage. I cannot speak for what I am thinking without breaking the law. :o

Hmmmph.
A regular demon filled cesspool of lust and iniquity. That's all this board is.

Susie Q
09-23-2004, 09:50 PM
Hmmmph.
A regular demon filled cesspool of lust and iniquity. That's all this board is.

You are CORRECT sir! My feet are swollen, been on them too long today. I need to drink more ice tea. Then stay up for a week and come down with a massive nervous break down. That oughta fix my lust and odd thought process. :D

freak
09-23-2004, 10:05 PM
You are CORRECT sir! My feet are swollen, been on them too long today. I need to drink more ice tea. Then stay up for a week and come down with a massive nervous break down. That oughta fix my lust and odd thought process. :D

Iced tea does nothing for me.
As a result, I was at the end of my rope...Then I discovered Quaaludes.

Susie Q
09-23-2004, 10:08 PM
Iced tea does nothing for me.
As a result, I was at the end of my rope...Then I discovered Quaaludes.

Quaaludes....or pop rocks™. I haven't decided yet.

freak
09-23-2004, 10:15 PM
Quaaludes....or pop rocks™. I haven't decided yet.

Mixing them would be interesting.
Walking coma with a Rice Crispies soundtrack.

Sure would make my time at work go easier.

Susie Q
09-23-2004, 10:18 PM
Mixing them would be interesting.
Walking coma with a Rice Crispies soundtrack.

Sure would make my time at work go easier.

yah, that's the effect I was trying to get.....some sort of snap in my walk, yet mellowing out...

hmmmm....

I think I need to go back on Soma's, myself.

freak
09-23-2004, 10:24 PM
yah, that's the effect I was trying to get.....some sort of snap in my walk, yet mellowing out...

hmmmm....

I think I need to go back on Soma's, myself.

My real life solution is probably going to be quitting my job.

Monday: Nashville, TN
Tuesday: Warner Robbins, GA
Wednesday-Saturday: Naples, FL & Venice, FL

Monday-Saturday: Kansas City.

I've postponed my honeymoon for three years because of this shit and it keeps getting worse.

GAR
09-23-2004, 10:27 PM
What shit?

You travel for sales, or drive a truck?

freak
09-23-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by GAR
What shit?

You travel for sales, or drive a truck?

I'm a software engineer/network specialist.

Mostly what i'll be doing is running cable , converting data from an ancient propriety format to SQL, training people and trying to handle high level support calls from the cellphone grafted to my head.

Susie Q
09-23-2004, 10:33 PM
My real life solution is probably going to be quitting my job.

Monday: Nashville, TN
Tuesday: Warner Robbins, GA
Wednesday-Saturday: Naples, FL & Venice, FL

Monday-Saturday: Kansas City.

I've postponed my honeymoon for three years because of this shit and it keeps getting worse.

Wow, that is quite extensive. I am going down to PA at the end of October, and then to Indiana the first weekend in November for work. I like to travel...thank god it is only on weekends though, cause I am a full time Mommy too.

Full time work + full time Mommy. Makes me a very tired gal.

Susie Q
09-23-2004, 10:34 PM
I'm a software engineer/network specialist.

Mostly what i'll be doing is running cable , converting data from an ancient propriety format to SQL, training people and trying to handle high level support calls from the cellphone grafted to my head.

We are currently undergoing a change from SQL to something where all of our shit is on the internet. I thought....is that REALLLLLLLY safe? This fucknut that we have and are paying $85 a hour for really has no clue what the hell he is doin'.

freak
09-23-2004, 10:45 PM
We are currently undergoing a change from SQL to something where all of our shit is on the internet. I thought....is that REALLLLLLLY safe? This fucknut that we have and are paying $85 a hour for really has no clue what the hell he is doin'.

Our competition is going that route.
Stupid idea. Your data will never be safe.

freak
09-23-2004, 10:47 PM

I don't doubt that for a second, hon.

We're holding off on the kid thing until I bail out of this.

freak
09-23-2004, 10:58 PM
I was just told to log off and go to bed.

I have no choice, I was ordered by a gal in lingerie.

;)

David Van Via
09-24-2004, 05:43 AM
Wow, that is quite extensive. I am going down to PA at the end of October, and then to Indiana the first weekend in November for work. I like to travel...thank god it is only on weekends though, cause I am a full time Mommy too.

For doing all that work (work, raising a child and being Roth Army member), you get a vote for me.

Respect!

smaz
09-24-2004, 05:50 AM
DVV - you not seen Dave live yet??? He shold hopefully be coming back soon to the U.K., travel down by train and stay in a hotel somewhere. It'll be worth it. But hiding in a box sounds good :)

David Van Via
09-24-2004, 07:02 AM
DVV - you not seen Dave live yet??? He shold hopefully be coming back soon to the U.K., travel down by train and stay in a hotel somewhere. It'll be worth it. But hiding in a box sounds good :)

No I haven't seen Dave Live yet. (*Crys*)

If he comes back to the UK I'll be on the first boat to the Mainland. Take a train and stay on the street if I had to. But the box idea to America still sounds like a good idea, glad you like it :D.

Susie Q
09-24-2004, 07:41 AM
Our competition is going that route.
Stupid idea. Your data will never be safe.

That's what I keep saying.... How the hell is that thing ever safe from hackers? We need more room on the SQL before the thing explodes. One hit of a button with that new internet thing and our database is fuckt. This moron SOAKS money outta the company left and right. Of course, both of my boss' have no clue about stuff like this. We HAVE our talent in the computer room who if you split that assholes salary, would be the damn dream team.

Susie Q
09-24-2004, 07:43 AM
For doing all that work (work, raising a child and being Roth Army member), you get a vote for me.

Respect!

Awww.....~hugs~ Thank ya very kindly. :) I have a 7 year old daughter and a 11 year old that thinks he is a teenager. They are GREAT kids though. I am very proud of both of those babies :)

David Van Via
09-24-2004, 01:38 PM
Awww.....~hugs~ Thank ya very kindly. :) I have a 7 year old daughter and a 11 year old that thinks he is a teenager. They are GREAT kids though. I am very proud of both of those babies :)

I love the fact that no matter what age children are there always babies. My mum still calls me her baby and I'm 18, you just learn to laugh and love it. I hope they're listening to plenty DLR and Classic Van Halen and classic 80's music.

Susie Q
09-24-2004, 10:27 PM
I love the fact that no matter what age children are there always babies. My mum still calls me her baby and I'm 18, you just learn to laugh and love it. I hope they're listening to plenty DLR and Classic Van Halen and classic 80's music.

The boy (who I call THE KING™) has seen both DLR in concert (with Sammy a while back) and Van Hagar in June of this year. He is all about Classic Van Halen....trust me. ;) His favorite bands are Van Halen, Cheap Trick, AC/DC, Rush, Boston, Foreigner, and a few others. He is constantly listening to music. I caught him listening to Pink Floyd a bit ago. I try and tell him what the "important" music is. Then I pop quiz him. Kid is gettin' good. Makes a mama proud, he does. :)

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 07:48 AM
The boy (who I call THE KING™) has seen both DLR in concert (with Sammy a while back) and Van Hagar in June of this year. He is all about Classic Van Halen....trust me. ;) His favorite bands are Van Halen, Cheap Trick, AC/DC, Rush, Boston, Foreigner, and a few others. He is constantly listening to music. I caught him listening to Pink Floyd a bit ago. I try and tell him what the "important" music is. Then I pop quiz him. Kid is gettin' good. Makes a mama proud, he does. :)

See parents could learn a lot from you. It's sounds like your kids are set.

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 08:04 AM
i love my daughter tirian she's my life

i love this thread.....a cool place to hangout

i hope there is a good movie on tonight....kinda need to step off the smoke p*( and drink train for the night

sorry just random bullshit :)

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 08:04 AM
and Suzie....you rock

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 08:41 AM
i love my daughter tirian she's my life

i love this thread.....a cool place to hangout

i hope there is a good movie on tonight....kinda need to step off the smoke p*( and drink train for the night

sorry just random bullshit :)

Tirian, That's a fantastic name.

And thank you for the thread it's fantastic, if I could vote for you again I would.

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 09:23 AM
your the best...:)

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 10:06 AM
your the best...:)

If this is about me I'm so happy. Happy Happy.

scorpioboy33
09-25-2004, 10:44 AM
well I was you man!

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 08:34 PM
How is everybody tonight?

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 08:58 PM
I'm doing good, but I have been on the computer a bit obsessively today. It's aboot my hip today. :) I wanna go watch a movie in my room with a nice cold pepsi™, no disturbances from the KING and just mellow out. ah.......that will be nice. :)

Besides he has his buddy overnightin' tonight. They are playing their video games. I just got them pizza, pepsi, and snacks. The QUEEN is at her fathers celebrating her grandfathers birthday this weekend. So, I don't have to hear the fighting. (What a blessing).

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 09:05 PM
I'm doing good, but I have been on the computer a bit obsessively today. It's aboot my hip today. :) I wanna go watch a movie in my room with a nice cold pepsi™, no disturbances from the KING and just mellow out. ah.......that will be nice. :)

Besides he has his buddy overnightin' tonight. They are playing their video games. I just got them pizza, pepsi, and snacks. The QUEEN is at her fathers celebrating her grandfathers birthday this weekend. So, I don't have to hear the fighting. (What a blessing).

Glad to here life is interesting. You can never be on a computer to much and I like the avatar.

You got them pizza and stuff, that was very nice of you. So what movie are you wanting to watch or are you not bothered and just want to watch any movie.

freak
09-25-2004, 09:08 PM
I live. That's about the extent of my Saturday.

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 09:10 PM
Well....I have an extensive movie collection as we speak. I have like 150 DVD's right now to choose from. I buy the things for a few reasons...

1. I ALWAYS incurr the late charges on movies to the point I may as well buy the damn thing.
2. My GOAL is to eventually buy a few acres of land and put a house on it, so I doubt they will have cable out that way, and I can always pop in a DVD :)

I am thinking about finishing up my Civil War DVD. I have only gotten to disc 3 out of 5. I am a history buff so any Civil War movies really get my attention. Kinda like "The Patriot" is one of my favorite movies.

It's either that or watch Top Secret. That is a hilarious movie. :D

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 09:11 PM

You need to bring it down a bit Freak. ;)

freak
09-25-2004, 09:15 PM
You need to bring it down a bit Freak. ;)

Are you telling me to die???

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Are you telling me to die???

no no darlin'.....just stop bein' so mellow n' stuff. :)

Go out with wifey and raise a bit of hell or sumthin'. Or have a night of ..... ;)

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 09:27 PM

I'm sure this is a lie. You party animal.

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 09:31 PM
Well....I have an extensive movie collection as we speak. I have like 150 DVD's right now to choose from. I buy the things for a few reasons...

1. I ALWAYS incurr the late charges on movies to the point I may as well buy the damn thing.
2. My GOAL is to eventually buy a few acres of land and put a house on it, so I doubt they will have cable out that way, and I can always pop in a DVD :)

I am thinking about finishing up my Civil War DVD. I have only gotten to disc 3 out of 5. I am a history buff so any Civil War movies really get my attention. Kinda like "The Patriot" is one of my favorite movies.

It's either that or watch Top Secret. That is a hilarious movie. :D

The patriot was a cool movie. 150 DVD's Jesus I would never leave home. How do you choose I would waste ages going "Now which one will I watch today"!

freak
09-25-2004, 09:32 PM
no no darlin'.....just stop bein' so mellow n' stuff. :)

Go out with wifey and raise a bit of hell or sumthin'. Or have a night of ..... ;)

Wifey has to work tonight.
My hell raising days have passed me by (Thank God)

I might grab a book or something.

All my good ones are 600 miles away though in storage since I don't have room for 10,000 plus books here.

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 09:39 PM
The patriot was a cool movie. 150 DVD's Jesus I would never leave home. How do you choose I would waste ages going "Now which one will I watch today"!

I think it's only when its a rainy day, or a snowed in day that I get a movie out, or if I just wanna lay in bed and watch a movie type thing. :)

I have some bizarre movies that my ol' man had like Clockwork Orange, all this Star Trek shit, and Lock Stock and three smoking barrels is another one. He also has some real bad horror flicks of the 1950's too. I dunno what that is all aboot either.:confused:

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 09:40 PM
Wifey has to work tonight.
My hell raising days have passed me by (Thank God)

I might grab a book or something.

All my good ones are 600 miles away though in storage since I don't have room for 10,000 plus books here.

Majority of my books are about Civil War times or I have some real old antique ones that I barely touch. I am afraid that the bindings would mess up.

Who's your favorite author and what types of books do you like to read?

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Do you have the blob that's a classicly shit movie.

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 09:44 PM
Do you have the blob that's a classicly shit movie.

hehehe.....no, but it is one that he wants. :rolleyes:

Let me open up the lap top and in the next post I will put some of them down for ya...

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 09:52 PM
28 DAYS LATER
2001 SPACE ODDESEY
A CHRISTMAS CAROL
AGENT CODY BANKS
ALONG CAME POLLY
AMITYVILLE HORROR
ANGER MANAGEMENT
BANDITS
BANFOR SISTERS
BARBER SHOP
BIG FAT LIAR
BIG FISH
BRIDE OF THE GORILLA
BRIDE OF THE MONSTER
BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE
BROTHER BEAR
BRUCE ALMIGHTY
BUDDY HOLLY STORY
BUTTERFLY EFFECT
CARE BEARS BEDTIME STORIES
CARE BEARS THE LAST LAUGH
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
CATS AND DOGS
CHARLIES ANGELS
CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG
CIVIL WAR DOCUMENTARY
CLOCKWORK ORANGE
COLD MOUNTAIN
CORE
CORKEY ROMANO
COUNTRY BEARS
DADDY DAY CARE
DAWN OF THE DEAD
DIARY OF ELLEN RINMBAUER
DICK VAN DYKE SHOW
DIVINE SECRETS OF THE YA YA SISTERHOOD
DRAGON FLY
DREAM CATCHER
DUPLEX
ED GEIN
ET
EVER AFTER
EVOLUTION
FAMILY MAN
FINAL DESTINATION
FINDING NEMO
FREAKY FRIDAY
FREQUENCY
GANGSTER #1
GETTYSBURGH
GHOST
GODS AND GENERALS
GOLD MEMBER
GOSFORD PARK
GOTHICA
HAIR
HANNIBAL

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 09:54 PM
28 DAYS LATER
2001 SPACE ODDESEY
A CHRISTMAS CAROL
AGENT CODY BANKS
ALONG CAME POLLY
AMITYVILLE HORROR
ANGER MANAGEMENT
BANDITS
BANFOR SISTERS
BARBER SHOP
BIG FAT LIAR
BIG FISH
BRIDE OF THE GORILLA
BRIDE OF THE MONSTER
BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE
BROTHER BEAR
BRUCE ALMIGHTY
BUDDY HOLLY STORY
BUTTERFLY EFFECT
CARE BEARS BEDTIME STORIES
CARE BEARS THE LAST LAUGH
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
CATS AND DOGS
CHARLIES ANGELS
CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG
CIVIL WAR DOCUMENTARY
CLOCKWORK ORANGE
COLD MOUNTAIN
CORE
CORKEY ROMANO
COUNTRY BEARS
DADDY DAY CARE
DAWN OF THE DEAD
DIARY OF ELLEN RINMBAUER
DICK VAN DYKE SHOW
DIVINE SECRETS OF THE YA YA SISTERHOOD
DRAGON FLY
DREAM CATCHER
DUPLEX
ED GEIN
ET
EVER AFTER
EVOLUTION
FAMILY MAN
FINAL DESTINATION
FINDING NEMO
FREAKY FRIDAY
FREQUENCY
GANGSTER #1
GETTYSBURGH
GHOST
GODS AND GENERALS
GOLD MEMBER
GOSFORD PARK
GOTHICA
HAIR
HANNIBAL

Nice. There's some great movies there. But there's also movies that are great because they're so bad. I LOVE IT.

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 09:57 PM
HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE
HAUNTED MANSION
HEY ARNOLD - THE MOVIE
HOLES
HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS
I SPY
ICE AGE
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE
JOE SOMEBODY
JOHN Q
JOURNEY'S GREATEST HITS
KANGAROO JACK
KATE AND LEOPOLD
LIKE MIKE
LILO AND STITCH
LION KIND 1 AND A HALF
LITTLE PRINCESS
CLOCK STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS
MAID IN MANHATTAN
MASTER AND COMMANDER
MASTER OF DISGUISE
MATRIX REVOLUTION
MAX KEEBLES BIG MOVE
MEET THE PARENTS
MEN IN BLACK
MEN IN BLACK 2
MONSTER
MONSTERS INC
MY LIFE
MYSTIC RIVER
NATIONAL SECURITY
NINTH GATE
O BROHTER WHERE ART THOU
OFFICE PACE
OLD SCHOOL
ONE HOUR PHOTO
OSBOURNES FIRST SEASON
OUR GANG - COMEDY FESTIVAL
OUR GANG - LITTLE RASCALS GREATEST HITS
PATRIOT
PERFECT STORM

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 10:03 PM
PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN
POWDER PUFF GIRLS
PULP FICTION
RED DRAGON
RUNAWAY JURY
SANTA CLAUS 2
SCARFACE
SCARY MOVIE 2
SCARY MOVIE 3
SCHOOL OF ROCK
SCOOBY DOO THE MOVIE
SECRET GARDEN
SECRET WINDOW
SEVENTH SIGN
SHALLOW HAL
SHANGHI KNIGHTS
SIGNS
SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE
SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT
SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE
SOMEWHERE IN TIME
SOMMERSBY
SON IN LAW
SOUTH PARK
SPINAL TAP
STAR TREK - THE MOTION PICTURE
STAR TREK - THE NEMESIS
STAR TREK - THE WRATH OF KHAN
STIR OF ECHOES
STUART LITTLE TWO
TEMPTATIONS MOVIE
TEMINATOR 3
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASACRE
THE CHALLENGE
THE CRAFT
THE EXORCIST
THE GOOD, BAD, AND THE UGLY
THE MESSIAH
THE ORDER
THE RING
THE ROOKIE
THE SIXTH SENSE
THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES (THAT'S IN VIDEO)
THE WEDDING PLANNER
TOP SECRET
TREASURE PLANET
TUCK EVERLASTING
TWISTER
UNFAITHERFUL
VIRUS
WHATS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN
WILL AND GRACE - SEASON 2
WINDTALKERS
YOURS, MINE AND OURS
ZOOLANDER

(I have a few more that I haven't logged in yet ;) )

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 10:07 PM
Nice. There's some great movies there. But there's also movies that are great because they're so bad. I LOVE IT.

Oh hell yes. What I like about it is that I can sort the list via kid friendly, horror, drama, action, etc... and then I can get an idea as to what I want to watch.

My son and I sometimes will go to the database and 'check off' the ones I want to see.....and then he will go down the list to see what he wants to see....then we kinda know which one we have in common. We narrow it down, and wallah.....we have a movie to watch. Kinda stupid to do, but....it entertains the kids and they have a say as to what they wanna watch. I don't know how many times I have see Secret Garden with my daughter. :D

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 10:08 PM
Jesus I'm shocked that somebody can have that many films, and of such a wide range. I would list my DVD's but it would feel pathetic in comparrison. Plus they're downstairs it's 3:07am and I can't be bothered. All I know is the 4 Alien films, the robocop trilogy, The Devils Advocate and Resident Evil are in my room!

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 10:09 PM
Oh hell yes. What I like about it is that I can sort the list via kid friendly, horror, drama, action, etc... and then I can get an idea as to what I want to watch.

My son and I sometimes will go to the database and 'check off' the ones I want to see.....and then he will go down the list to see what he wants to see....then we kinda know which one we have in common. We narrow it down, and wallah.....we have a movie to watch. Kinda stupid to do, but....it entertains the kids and they have a say as to what they wanna watch. I don't know how many times I have see Secret Garden with my daughter. :D

That's bloody good orginisation. I'll remember that one for when I'm older.

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 10:14 PM
I am constantly trying to organize things better so that I can have quality time with the kids all the while. Or at least have inventive things going on to where they feel special.

We went apple picking and out to get fresh vegetables a couple of weeks ago, and made a day of it. Came home and made homemade sauce and made a huge pot of chili, then made apple pies for dessert.

It's coming close to Halloween, and I LOVE Halloween. It's pumpkin patch time, cider and donuts, and decoratin'.....

The husband and I took the kids trick or treatin' last year (his first time, he is from England) and he had a great time of it!

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 10:25 PM
I am constantly trying to organize things better so that I can have quality time with the kids all the while. Or at least have inventive things going on to where they feel special.

We went apple picking and out to get fresh vegetables a couple of weeks ago, and made a day of it. Came home and made homemade sauce and made a huge pot of chili, then made apple pies for dessert.

It's coming close to Halloween, and I LOVE Halloween. It's pumpkin patch time, cider and donuts, and decoratin'.....

The husband and I took the kids trick or treatin' last year (his first time, he is from England) and he had a great time of it!

Where about in England is he from if you don't mind me asking?

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 10:34 PM
Where about in England is he from if you don't mind me asking?

He's from North of London :) Many people hate him from here, so I tend not to talk about him much ;) (amps people up)

David Van Via
09-25-2004, 10:47 PM
Well it's been lovely talking to you Susie but it's 3:50am, I've got work in 5 hours and I'm going to try and sleep.

GOODNIGHT!

Susie Q
09-25-2004, 10:49 PM
Well it's been lovely talking to you Susie but it's 3:50am, I've got work in 5 hours and I'm going to try and sleep.

GOODNIGHT!

Nite :) I am going to bed myself. Maybe tonight is a good time to get some sleep.. :)

scorpioboy33
09-26-2004, 10:57 AM
Hey Good Morning Folks :),
Hey I seen a movie last night..."Butterfly Effect" it was weird and wonderful.....This Ashton Krutcher guy (spl) did a good job but I don't know if I dig him yet...his half a smile expression comes of pretty dumb...but I did enjoy the movie....Anyone else see it? Did anyone see any good movies recently..Im looking forward to Sean of the dead

David Van Via
09-26-2004, 05:06 PM
Hey I seen a movie last night..."Butterfly Effect" it was weird and wonderful.....This Ashton Krutcher guy (spl) did a good job but I don't know if I dig him yet...his half a smile expression comes of pretty dumb...but I did enjoy the movie....Anyone else see it? Did anyone see any good movies recently..Im looking forward to Sean of the dead

Hello hows life?

I seen Catwoman, wait you asked for a good movie. In that case nope.

scorpioboy33
09-26-2004, 05:21 PM
your funny :)

David Van Via
09-26-2004, 05:37 PM
your funny :)

You didn't answer my question. Hows life?

So how is everybody on this fine windy day/afternoon/evening?

smaz
09-26-2004, 05:55 PM

I've seen Butterfly Effect, it was alrighty. Some funny moments.

I don't know where your from so I don't know how much you 'celebrate' halloween, but I went to Canada for halloween once. Compared to here, they celebrate it like it's christmas. Here, we have kids dress up in costumes that they bought from a shop cheap. Kids go knocking round with a small bag, say trick or treat, the people either say we've got nothing or give 'em some choclate or money. Some pumpkins are put up, but not much. Canada......... All kids of all ages dress up. People go round with pillow cases to fill up....... Folks put pumpkins, models, decorations, everything up outside there house. One guy sat in a gorilla costume on a bench outside his door and sat still. Probably made the kids jump out of there skin, but didn't move for me and my cousins. People give out stacks of chocolate and all go out and buy bags of it specially for them. It was great. I couldn't fit all my treats in my bag to bring home with me :(.

Anyway I'm alright, how are you DVV??

David Van Via
09-26-2004, 05:57 PM

I don't know where your from so I don't know how much you 'celebrate' halloween, but I went to Canada for halloween once. Compared to here, they celebrate it like it's christmas. Here, we have kids dress up in costumes that they bought from a shop cheap. Kids go knocking round with a small bag, say trick or treat, the people either say we've got nothing or give 'em some choclate or money. Some pumpkins are put up, but not much. Canada......... All kids of all ages dress up. People go round with pillow cases to fill up....... Folks put pumpkins, models, decorations, everything up outside there house. One guy sat in a gorilla costume on a bench outside his door and sat still. Probably made the kids jump out of there skin, but didn't move for me and my cousins. People give out stacks of chocolate and all go out and buy bags of it specially for them. It was great. I couldn't fit all my treats in my bag to bring home with me :(.

Fine and Dandy what you been up to my good man.

smaz
09-26-2004, 06:03 PM
I havn't been up to much really, met up with my girlfriend and that's about it. And how have you been occupying yourself??

David Van Via
09-26-2004, 06:07 PM
I havn't been up to much really, met up with my girlfriend and that's about it. And how have you been occupying yourself??

Today I went to work at 9am, finished at 4:30. Went to pick up Ross at 500pm went to our Jam Room and watched a film (Ace Ventura 2 when nature calls), what a shit film that is. Went home learnt the mean streets intro :D did college homework and reported for duty here.

So I've not been up to much either.

scorpioboy33
09-26-2004, 06:12 PM
how hard was that the mean streets intro

David Van Via
09-26-2004, 06:14 PM
how hard was that the mean streets intro

It was really hard to use my RH thumb on the fretboard. Apart from that it's not all that difficult.

smaz
09-26-2004, 06:18 PM
Today I went to work at 9am, finished at 4:30. Went to pick up Ross at 500pm went to our Jam Room and watched a film (Ace Ventura 2 when nature calls), what a shit film that is. Went home learnt the mean streets intro :D did college homework and reported for duty here.

So I've not been up to much either.

You have a Jam Room?? Nice. College.......don't remind me, I have a presentation to do tomorrow. It's easy, all I gotta do is say some stuff with my group, but out of a group of four of us only one other person is good...... And homework, I pretty much won't get any because I'm doing one long course in I.T. and nothing else, so as long as I keep up to date on work I shouldn't get any homework :) What you doing at college??

David Van Via
09-26-2004, 06:21 PM
You have a Jam Room?? Nice. College.......don't remind me, I have a presentation to do tomorrow. It's easy, all I gotta do is say some stuff with my group, but out of a group of four of us only one other person is good...... And homework, I pretty much won't get any because I'm doing one long course in I.T. and nothing else, so as long as I keep up to date on work I shouldn't get any homework :) What you doing at college??

IT as well Guv'Nor, but part of it is fucking communication (English in disguise).

my, communication: skills" are .good. I think!

David Van Via
09-26-2004, 06:24 PM
And yes we have a jam room. . It contains amps, guitars,sofa, TV, Freezer and about 50 Videos.

smaz
09-26-2004, 06:28 PM
And yes we have a jam room. . It contains amps, guitars,sofa, TV, Freezer and about 50 Videos.

:eek: Nice!! Where's that?? Someone's house?? My band are thinking about renting a place out for a few hours every other week to practice in. It's small, but big enough for the band without being too big. And it's also got a kitchen :).
Communications - so far all I've done is spoke to someone else in my group to find out more about them and that's it. But I've only been there for three weeks I think it is. You on about Comms as part of the course or 'key skills' bollocks?? I have to do both

David Van Via
09-26-2004, 06:33 PM
:o Nice!! Where's that?? Someone's house?? My band are thinking about renting a place out for a few hours every other week to practice in. It's small, but big enough for the band without being too big. And it's also got a kitchen :).
Communications - so far all I've done is spoke to someone else in my group to find out more about them and that's it. But I've only been there for three weeks I think it is. You on about Comms as part of the course or 'key skills' bollocks?? I have to do both :(

Same here sir Comm skills is both.

The band room is our bassists garage. It's lovely. We're thinking about renting the boy bircade hall, it's like a fiver a night. And it's fucking huge and has a kitchen to. I don't know if we are aloud to use it.

smaz
09-26-2004, 06:37 PM
Same here sir Comm skills is both.

The band room is our bassists garage. It's lovely. We're thinking about renting the boy bircade hall, it's like a fiver a night. And it's fucking huge and has a kitchen to. I don't know if we are aloud to use it.

My garage has cars in it :( My dad's cars that is. Anyway I'm off now as I have to be up at 7 sort myself out before college. Have fun everyone :)

David Van Via
09-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Goodnight sir. Hope you have a good day at college.

smaz
09-26-2004, 06:41 PM
You too, if your going.

scorpioboy33
09-26-2004, 06:43 PM
night all peace :) have fun

David Van Via
09-26-2004, 06:47 PM
night all peace :) have fun

We always have fun.

David Van Via
09-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Anybody else want to have a chat. Come on how is everybody here tonight.

scorpioboy33
09-28-2004, 09:52 PM
Hey David how's it going man

David Van Via
09-29-2004, 06:25 AM
Hey David how's it going man

Fantastic, it's our bassist 18th birthday today.

So hows everything with you today sir.

scorpioboy33
09-29-2004, 06:32 AM
well happy bday to him...anyways Im just finishing working all night and going home to see my daughter and wife and going to sleep

David Van Via
09-29-2004, 06:39 AM
well happy bday to him...anyways Im just finishing working all night and going home to see my daughter and wife and going to sleep

Enjoy your sleep sir. GOODNIGHT!

smaz
09-29-2004, 07:00 AM
Are you not at college DVV?

David Van Via
09-29-2004, 07:36 AM
Are you not at college DVV?

Get Wednesdays of sir. Shouldn't you be at college.

smaz
09-29-2004, 07:42 AM
I am. I've Got Business Information Systems. I have tuesdays off which is OK, but my friend has mondays and fridays off, the bastard. I've only got fifteen minutes to chat. How are you then? Happy B'day to your bassist.

David Van Via
09-29-2004, 07:46 AM
I am. I've Got Business Information Systems. I have tuesdays off which is OK, but my friend has mondays and fridays off, the bastard. I've only got fifteen minutes to chat. How are you then? Happy B'day to your bassist.

I'm feeling good Guv'nor. Oh well glad to see your hard at work.

smaz
09-29-2004, 07:52 AM
I'm feeling good Guv'nor. Oh well glad to see your hard at work.

Good to hear. Hard at work.......... lol I'm off for an hour break in a few mins and then I have programming I believe for two hours. The guy teaching is soooooo boring............. fook.

David Van Via
09-29-2004, 07:54 AM
All proggramming teachers are boring, our signer almost fell asleep yesterday in his class.

Susie Q
09-29-2004, 07:57 AM

Smaz I live in NY. Americans LOVE Halloween. That is one of my favorite holidays. :) This year, the kids will get a party AND go trick or treating. I can't wait!!! Sounds like Canada does just about the same thing. :)

Susie Q
09-29-2004, 07:59 AM
I'm just gettin' ready for work and have to leave. It's been a busy coupla days here. Hope you all are doing smashingly well!:cool:

David Van Via
09-29-2004, 08:00 AM
Smaz I live in NY. Americans LOVE Halloween. That is one of my favorite holidays. :) This year, the kids will get a party AND go trick or treating. I can't wait!!! Sounds like Canada does just about the same thing. :)

Exept doesn't Canada use wierd masks on sticks when they go trick or treatin'!

smaz
09-29-2004, 09:56 AM
Fuckin' data flow chart diagrams are bollocks. They're so boring and pointless. Gotta go......

David Van Via
09-29-2004, 01:01 PM
Fuckin' data flow chart diagrams are bollocks. They're so boring and pointless. Gotta go......

Data flow Diagrams and charts are boring but there a piece of piss once you get used to them. Oh and see ya later sir.

smaz
09-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Data flow Diagrams and charts are boring but there a piece of piss once you get used to them. Oh and see ya later sir.

Well it's our second lesson on them so far and our teacher gave us one pretty long and fairly complex (well, for our second lesson it is) task, where we had to use a case study bollocks sheet thingy and make it up from scratch. I started, then he showed us the first part and it was different from mine, so I started again and carried on, then he showed us the next bit and it was different..... Didn't finish it in the end. Couldn't be arsed. What course you doing?? And are you on here 24/7?? Seems like you are............ Anyway how was your day?

David Van Via
09-29-2004, 06:02 PM
Well it's our second lesson on them so far and our teacher gave us one pretty long and fairly complex (well, for our second lesson it is) task, where we had to use a case study bollocks sheet thingy and make it up from scratch. I started, then he showed us the first part and it was different from mine, so I started again and carried on, then he showed us the next bit and it was different..... Didn't finish it in the end. Couldn't be arsed. What course you doing?? And are you on here 24/7?? Seems like you are............ Anyway how was your day?

I'm doing an HNC in computing.. Yes it's a full time course it's not to bad but the worload is a lot more then last year.

My day's been great had a fantastic practice (we just did a bunch of cover RWTD, Ain't talkin' 'bout love, Chinese Rock and Territorial Pissongs ect).

So how have you been my good man?

smaz
09-29-2004, 06:09 PM
I'm doing an HNC in computing.. Yes it's a full time course it's not to bad but the worload is a lot more then last year.

My day's been great had a fantastic practice (we just did a bunch of cover RWTD, Ain't talkin' 'bout love, Chinese Rock and Territorial Pissongs ect).

So how have you been my good man?

I have been ok thankyou. Chineese Rock... By New York Dolls?? I might be thinking of a different song. HNC... you take another course before that? I'm doing a BTEC National Diploma for IT Practioner. IT's not bad, get Tuesdays off and there's only about ten people in my group. Also there's a trip to Sweeden for two weeks to work with people from other cultures or whatever that's £250, which includes everything - flights, food, hotel, everything. But I ain't going. Can't be arsed.

David Van Via
09-29-2004, 06:15 PM
chinese rock by the ramones. Yeah I did some shitty pish course last year that I ca't even remember it's name. I was going to do Engineering but the course stopped so I needed a course so I did a computing course. But because I didn't do computing at school I had to do a shit course. But I love it so I'm glad I did computing.

smaz
09-29-2004, 06:39 PM
A group of people from Engineering at my college transferred to my course too....said the course was crap. I did a GNVQ in ICT at school, which was helpful, but not too much. But anyway I'm off now. don't have to be in college untill 11, which is better than the usual 9 :) Night All.

David Van Via
09-29-2004, 06:46 PM
A group of people from Engineering at my college transferred to my course too....said the course was crap. I did a GNVQ in ICT at school, which was helpful, but not too much. But anyway I'm off now. don't have to be in college untill 11, which is better than the usual 9 :) Night All.

the 11th that's my birthday. My first day off is the 11th (Lucky Me). 19th I can't wait.

scorpioboy33
09-29-2004, 09:54 PM
hi yah :)

David Van Via
09-30-2004, 07:13 AM
hi yah :)

Howdy sir hows life?

In fact how is everybody, anybody doing anything interesting today?

smaz
09-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Hello DVV! Again.....
How was today for you? Was playing around with Macromedia Flash today. Lecturer was surprised when she asked if we wanted a break for 15 mins and we all just carried on working. We couldn't stop messing around with animations lol.

David Van Via
09-30-2004, 05:58 PM
Hello DVV! Again.....
How was today for you? Was playing around with Macromedia Flash today. Lecturer was surprised when she asked if we wanted a break for 15 mins and we all just carried on working. We couldn't stop messing around with animations lol.

I'm good today sir. It seems that every evening this thread turns into a conversation between me and you. I'm not complaining I like it.

Making animations kicks ass, not done it though since last year.

So sir have you done anything else interesting this fine day.

smaz
09-30-2004, 06:04 PM
Not done anything worth mentioning. Making animations does kick ass, but one thing that doesn't is getting forced to do Swedish lessons. There is a foreign exchange trip to Sweden in this year of the course, and most people are going, except for four people in my group maybe. I'm not going because I can't be bothered to pay to go to somewhere else to work, when I can walk to college and work for free. But still, they're making us take Swedish lessons on thursday mornings at 9.30 (Thursdays was a late start and I stayed in bed till 9.30) for no reason. It's registered so if we don't go then we will face consequences :( I think they expect us to think about how were missing out and change our minds. Ain't gonna work. You get to go anywhere interesting?

David Van Via
09-30-2004, 06:11 PM
Not done anything worth mentioning. Making animations does kick ass, but one thing that doesn't is getting forced to do Swedish lessons. There is a foreign exchange trip to Sweden in this year of the course, and most people are going, except for four people in my group maybe. I'm not going because I can't be bothered to pay to go to somewhere else to work, when I can walk to college and work for free. But still, they're making us take Swedish lessons on thursday mornings at 9.30 (Thursdays was a late start and I stayed in bed till 9.30) for no reason. It's registered so if we don't go then we will face consequences :( I think they expect us to think about how were missing out and change our minds. Ain't gonna work. You get to go anywhere interesting?

Anywhere interesting........nope......sorry that's a lie we're going to our local safeways to see how thier computer system works :D. Our class was going to be doing Norweigen but instead got E-commerce (a boring subject). Yeah I've already had 1 warning for skipping classes.

smaz
09-30-2004, 06:17 PM
Safeways :lol: Scan the product, it comes up with a price. Simple. For comms, I have my tutor and she asked us to do a short 3 slide presentation on our interests or more about us. I did one about music. First slide was my bass and band, second was Bands I liked and third was ones I'd seen. For my fave bands, I put Van Halen, AC/DC, Alice Cooper (was wearing his shirt too), The Datsuns and Ash. When I showed everyone, she said 'What year were you born?' implying the bands were a bit old....... She thought one of them was Guns n' Roses. Fucking cow...................... E-commerce - my mum does that I think. I always babble on when I post..........sorry............

David Van Via
09-30-2004, 06:34 PM
Safeways :lol: Scan the product, it comes up with a price. Simple. For comms, I have my tutor and she asked us to do a short 3 slide presentation on our interests or more about us. I did one about music. First slide was my bass and band, second was Bands I liked and third was ones I'd seen. For my fave bands, I put Van Halen, AC/DC, Alice Cooper (was wearing his shirt too), The Datsuns and Ash. When I showed everyone, she said 'What year were you born?' implying the bands were a bit old....... She thought one of them was Guns n' Roses. Fucking cow...................... E-commerce - my mum does that I think. I always babble on when I post..........sorry............

Babble away, Hey give your tutor a slap from me *slap*.
Guns'n'Roses we think we're Aerosmith. Classic rock is the best the only band I'm not keen on there is ASH not my cup of tea. LAst year I did a presentation on the death of Kurt Cobain, that was great fun. So what classes do you get tommorow I get 3 hours of Programming and 1 hour of buisness systems and finish at 2:30 :D!!

smaz
09-30-2004, 06:44 PM
I've got 2 hrs each of Computer Sytems, Human Computer Interaction/Interface and Systems Analysis. The HCI bloke is about 65 maybe and is boring as fuck, we all sit there playing games and he's just talks away to himself, thinking we're paying attention. His name's Chris Facey, so someone came up with Human Computer Interfacey. It was a lol, guess you had to be there.......... And System Analysis bloke looks pregnant. Don't finish till 4. But after half of the year, One of those lesons moves to monday afternoon and the other stops (but they'll probably say its a mistake and keep it going) and I'd only have to go in from 2 till four for syst. an.

Different Subject: You think a 65 watt bass amp would be loud enough for small gigs i.e. small school halls kinda things?? If not, what would be??

David Van Via
09-30-2004, 07:04 PM
I've got 2 hrs each of Computer Sytems, Human Computer Interaction/Interface and Systems Analysis. The HCI bloke is about 65 maybe and is boring as fuck, we all sit there playing games and he's just talks away to himself, thinking we're paying attention. His name's Chris Facey, so someone came up with Human Computer Interfacey. It was a lol, guess you had to be there.......... And System Analysis bloke looks pregnant. Don't finish till 4. But after half of the year, One of those lesons moves to monday afternoon and the other stops (but they'll probably say its a mistake and keep it going) and I'd only have to go in from 2 till four for syst. an.

Different Subject: You think a 65 watt bass amp would be loud enough for small gigs i.e. small school halls kinda things?? If not, what would be??

I think 65 watt is good enough for school halls.

smaz
09-30-2004, 07:06 PM
Alrighty then. I can't really afford much else and 'coz I wanted to order it online, I can't test it out before hand. I might go into my local music shop and try any 65 watt one to see if it's alright though. Anyway I'm off now otherwise my Mum will have to throw a brick at me to wake me up. Untill next time!

David Van Via
09-30-2004, 07:10 PM
Alrighty then. I can't really afford much else and 'coz I wanted to order it online, I can't test it out before hand. I might go into my local music shop and try any 65 watt one to see if it's alright though. Anyway I'm off now otherwise my Mum will have to throw a brick at me to wake me up. Untill next time!

Untill next time sir!

diamondsgirl
10-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Good evening... :)

MAX
10-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Hey babe.

diamondsgirl
10-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey babe.

always good to see you Maximus. :) Are you behaving tonight?

MAX
10-06-2004, 10:09 PM
always good to see you Maximus. :) Are you behaving tonight?

Likewise Princess Diamond! :D

Hmmmmm....... I'm trying to behave but now that you are here, I just don't know? You have this erotic effect for some reason, go figure? ;)

diamondsgirl
10-06-2004, 10:18 PM
erotic effect, huh? I don't think I have ever been accused of that before. LOL.

you are very sweet :)

MAX
10-06-2004, 10:25 PM
Hey, can I buy you a drink?

Check the latest pm that I just sent mmmmmmk? ;)

diamondsgirl
10-06-2004, 10:29 PM
sure I can hang out for one drink

as long as its Marky Mark ;)

Come on come on
Feel it feel it
Feel the vibration

:D

MAX
10-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Well, I happen to know of a place around the corner? Meet me here (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=239761#post239761)......... ;)

Big Troubles
10-06-2004, 10:38 PM
LOL "hey babe" :D Am I interrupting again? Shit Max, you move around. ;)

diamondsgirl
10-06-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles

he's smooth isn't he? LOL.

suave...:)

MAX
10-06-2004, 10:41 PM
Hey,

I'm wearing a "Members Only" jacket tonight. What can I say? LOL!

MAX
10-06-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles

Hey BT, long time and no see?

What can I say? Some guys have "it" and some don't. ;) :D

Oh, DG picked me up at a garage sale after a bit of dickering on the price. Needless to say, she won and I currently live in her basement. Do you think three bucks was a good deal for her? LOL!

Big Troubles
10-07-2004, 08:54 AM
LOL what a bargain! ;)

David Van Via
10-08-2004, 05:24 AM
Howdy, how is everybody today? Anything exciting happening with anybody?

tydhurst
10-08-2004, 05:28 AM
Howdy, how is everybody today? Anything exciting happening with anybody?

Fuck no! I'm in college doing no work and it's cold and i'm tired!

David Van Via
10-08-2004, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by tydhurst
Fuck no! I'm in college doing no work and it's cold and i'm tired!

Ohh well I'm sure your day will get better at about 12 O'Clock. I'm a fortune teller and that's what I predict!

tydhurst
10-08-2004, 05:31 AM
Ohh well I'm sure your day will get better at about 12 O'Clock. I'm a fortune teller and that's what I predict!

Can i not leave now?

David Van Via
10-08-2004, 05:34 AM
Can i not leave now?

My crystal ball says...... Nope, sorry Bud!!

tydhurst
10-08-2004, 05:35 AM
My crystal ball says...... Nope, sorry Bud!!

Fuck!

David Van Via
10-08-2004, 05:37 AM
Fuck!

I'm sorry, but my ball has spoken!

tydhurst
10-08-2004, 05:50 AM
I'm sorry, but my ball has spoken!

YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BALL!

David Van Via
10-08-2004, 05:52 AM
YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BALL!

Ohh I'm sorry. So what do you have planned later on Guv'Nor?

tydhurst
10-08-2004, 05:58 AM
Eatin', Sleepin', bit o' Drinkin' inbetween

(girls laugh)

David Van Via
10-08-2004, 06:00 AM
Eatin', Sleepin', bit o' Drinkin' inbetween

(girls laugh)

Hoho

Sounds like the sort of day a technician would have.

tydhurst
10-08-2004, 06:03 AM
Yeah. Bloody technicians.

David Van Via
10-08-2004, 06:16 AM
Yeah. Bloody technicians.

I agree!

tydhurst
10-08-2004, 06:33 AM
JANET code!

David Van Via
11-25-2004, 08:06 PM
Hello how is everybody today?

chunkashin!!
11-25-2004, 08:11 PM
tonight actually... Got me Alien Avitar!! quite cool!

diamondsgirl
11-25-2004, 08:13 PM
Hello how is everybody today?

Hey, David, whats up?:)

David Van Via
11-25-2004, 08:14 PM
Hey, David, whats up?:)

Nothing much, it's 1:15am and I can't be bothered to go to bed. How are you today DG?

David Van Via
11-25-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by chunkashin!!
tonight actually... Got me Alien Avitar!! quite cool!

Ahh your old alien drawing. I remember when you drew that!

diamondsgirl
11-25-2004, 08:18 PM
I am great. Still recovering from a major feast. :)

David Van Via
11-25-2004, 08:23 PM
I am great. Still recovering from a major feast. :)

WOAH a major feast, I had some salami in a roll.

And remember no swimming for 3 hours.

chunkashin!!
11-25-2004, 08:31 PM
WOAH a major feast, I had some salami in a roll.

And remember no swimming for 3 hours.

Yum, salami.....

diamondsgirl
11-25-2004, 08:32 PM
whats that stuff in turkey that makes you sleepy? tryptophan...yeah...that stufff....zzzzz...

chunkashin!!
11-25-2004, 08:34 PM
Dope does it too... I think.

David Van Via
11-25-2004, 09:02 PM
whats that stuff in turkey that makes you sleepy? tryptophan...yeah...that stufff....zzzzz...

Turkey makes you sleepy. I thought it just made you full and drink more wine.

DeadOrAlive
11-25-2004, 10:49 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeadOrAlive
11-25-2004, 10:49 PM
David Van Via, I love your rothism... God bless ya!

smaz
11-26-2004, 04:35 AM
I hate turkey. The only bad thing about christmas.

David Van Via
11-26-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
David Van Via, I love your rothism... God bless ya!

Oh good good, both our Rothism's tell the truth. ROTH ON DeadOrAlive!!

David Van Via
11-26-2004, 07:47 AM
I hate turkey. The only bad thing about christmas.

Ohhhhh I don't think that is forgivable. However I will forgive! :D

smaz
11-26-2004, 07:56 AM
I still haven't forgiven you for beating my high score...................

David Van Via
11-26-2004, 08:09 AM
I still haven't forgiven you for beating my high score...................

your asteriods 2 one is next....... I will knock your name of that board (friendly compitition).

smaz
11-26-2004, 10:32 AM
I doubt it. Even I can't beat my high score!

David Van Via
11-26-2004, 11:36 AM
I doubt it. Even I can't beat my high score!

Those sound like fighting words! :D

smaz
03-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Those sound like fighting words! :D

Bump.....

Indeed they were. But as I said, you can't beat my highscore :p

David Van Via
03-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Bump.....

Indeed they were. But as I said, you can't beat my highscore :p

Ok I'm man enough to know when I've been beaten. Well done sir.

So anybody want to talk about something completly random?

smaz
03-08-2005, 06:00 PM
Ok I'm man enough to know when I've been beaten. Well done sir.

So anybody want to talk about something completly random?

Yeah, why not. What's with Bakehouse??? Barg Hoouse!!!

Funny as fuck whatever it is :)

David Van Via
03-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Yeah, why not. What's with Bakehouse??? Barg Hoouse!!!

Funny as fuck whatever it is :)

Who knows but you can get a bake hoose call at anytime (they're just completly random)

tydhurst
03-08-2005, 08:50 PM
Tattie lives in fear of Bakehoose calls.

I am however, extremely privilaged to have actually been in the Bakehouse!

I was looking for Papa's porn!

smaz
03-09-2005, 05:28 AM
I live waiting for another :)

What is the bakehouse? And whats with Papa's porn???

David Van Via
03-09-2005, 10:58 AM
I live waiting for another :)

What is the bakehouse? And whats with Papa's porn???

Weugh Weugh you don't want to know!! :D Confused.....hmmmm ahh well!

smaz
03-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Weugh Weugh you don't want to know!! :D Confused.....hmmmm ahh well!

WTF??? I am confused... Weugh Weugh... Bakehouse.... EXPLAIN!!!

David Van Via
03-09-2005, 03:31 PM
WTF??? I am confused... Weugh Weugh... Bakehouse.... EXPLAIN!!!

Weugh Weugh Stevenhead...... Don't know who Stevenhead is? Ah well. EXPLAIN? hmmm what do you want me to explain? how I'm making as much sense as a monkey trying to peel a ready peeled bannana? Or about the Bake-hoose (Advance warning if you ask me to explain the latar of these two options, I will answer it with more random bollucks)!

smaz
03-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Weugh Weugh Stevenhead...... Don't know who Stevenhead is? Ah well. EXPLAIN? hmmm what do you want me to explain? how I'm making as much sense as a monkey trying to peel a ready peeled bannana? Or about the Bake-hoose (Advance warning if you ask me to explain the latar of these two options, I will answer it with more random bollucks)!

Please explain both, this should be a laugh....

David Van Via
03-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Please explain both, this should be a laugh....

hmmmm I'll do it some other time, when I'm not tidying my room!