X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Star Wars DVDS

My better half picked these up for me yesterday. I know Lucas fucked with the movies when he re-released them in 97', but he has fucked with them even more now! Dialogue is changed for no reason, voices are changed, fake looking special effects are thrown in just for the fuck of it music is changed etc. . Isnt it bad enough that this geek has released those two atrocious prequels on the world?!:confused:
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I was psyched to get these DVDs. And there were cool things in the documentaries. But yeah, it does suck having the fucking movies tampered with even more! I mean, Hayden Christensen now playing the father in JEDI? Just fucking stupid.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Yeah, I was totally pumped. They are still cool to have on DVD..... but man leave well enouggh alone......I agree about the Hayden Christensen thing. There was no purpose in changing some of the dialogue, voices(Boba Fetts).........at the minimum he could have included the original versions as well. No?

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Shut up Bill!!! LOL!!!

I picked it up after work today. I haven't watched anything except the Bonus disc and I'm loving the documentary. My son, who is almost six LOOOOVED the new "Empire" BTW!!!
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I watched Empire with my oldest son just this afternoon. Still my fave movie of all time..........but man some of the gay ass changes!!!! My son was entranced for two hours though, which was cool.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Are we throwing Fug's aliases in the Pen this week?
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

The documentary is fucking bad ass though, I agree. Fucker.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                LOL!!! Great idea!!!! That's a hilarious idea!! I'm in!!! Get a list of her names!!!
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                  The documentary is fucking bad ass though, I agree. Fucker.
                  I can't believe JEDI was supposed to be directed by Spielberg! I didn't know that. And I didn't know that Han Solo was supposed to die in JEDI!!!
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I still love the first one the best. I'm definitely going to make hoagies or order pizza and watch the original STAR WARS on Saturday night with whichever family member wants. Most likely it will be with my son. This is what makes owning a stellar home theater room worth the $$$!!!

I'm probably more excited than he is!!!!
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      Yeah, Ash is my favorite. Let's give him a whole history and everything........"Ash was a meth addict, who grew up on the streets of Cincinatti........his mother was a tranny, his Dad was a lab experiment gone wrong.........Coming up next- Wolfman shows Ash how to play "hide the pickel" ".

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                        LOL!!! Great idea!!!! That's a hilarious idea!! I'm in!!! Get a list of her names!!!

Keeping with the vein of this thread, I would naturally assume one is Slabba the Slutt!!!! lol!
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          I can't believe JEDI was supposed to be directed by Spielberg! I didn't know that. And I didn't know that Han Solo was supposed to die in JEDI!!!
                          I think it was a contract dispute between Ford and Lucas. They werent sure if Ford would do Return.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Fascinating stuff. EMPIRE will always be my favorite, but with the original a VERY CLOSE second. JEDI is not nearly as good as the other two, IMO. It has its moments, but the magic just isn't as strong for me.

Oh, and here's a pic for the SHEEP PEN, come Friday...
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• badhorsie

Talk about shitting on a legacy..........

Comment

Working...