X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Van Halen did Dave a huge favor by refusing to have him back

Frankly Van Halen sucks now. I saw those guys in San Jose on the last tour and even had five star tickets. Just seeing how a cocky Eddie teased the fans during soundcheck and then played like a lifeless piece of shit during the show, irked me good. Every SF Bay Area paper was flaming Van Halen for performing so shitt; especially Eddie. Hell, seeing Eddie burn up the frets is the only reason we go to VH shows now and that even sucks.

No the band is a discrace and they did Roth a huge favor by denying him entry. Think about it, how would Dave look when a fucked up EVH can play the shows? Dave would get smeared with the same brush.

Dave is fine without Van Halen and trust me, he will get the last laugh when the drunken Dutch liars crash the ship because they are too busy fucking each other up the ass.

By the way, I'm not sure Dave would be safe on that stage with chaps and his bare ass. Mikey might try to fuck Dave since Sammy Hagar has turned the bass playing gimp into a hot sauce, wabo drinking fag.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • TongueNGroove
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Dave in chaps these days would more likely resemble Howard Stern as Fart-Man.

Umm, I am sure Dave would give his left nut to be touring with VH right now, if only he knew how to stow that huge ego for a few months.
    -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• BARE BONE
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2004

TongueNGroove
      Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Shut up, Shithead!

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
        Dave in chaps these days would more likely resemble Howard Stern as Fart-Man.

Umm, I am sure Dave would give his left nut to be touring with VH right now, if only he knew how to stow that huge ego for a few months.
        :p Wow, you're so gullible, I could sell you swamp land in the Arizona desert! I'll bet if the VH Sisters told you the sky was green you wouldn't look up to see for yourself, you'd believe it.

As for Davy Baby's ass, it is tight, right, and outta SIGHT! He COULD still style that look. The man takes care of himself, unlike the slobs in Van Hagar.

DOOFUS
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

For his age, Dave looks great; especially, since he's got a normal hair style these days. He may be balding but he's compensated for that by being in terrific shape. I bet Dave still can get pretty girls to grab his ass as he pumps them full.

Comment

• light 'em up!
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2004

Re: Van Halen did Dave a huge favor by refusing to have him back

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Dave would get smeared with the same brush.
            Knowing the sisters, Dave would have gotten all the blame. Fuck Ed. Fuck Al. Fuck Sam. Fuck 'em all.

David Lee Roth is Van Halen

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Re: Van Halen did Dave a huge favor by refusing to have him back

Originally posted by Nitro Express

No the band is a discrace and they did Roth a huge favor by denying him entry. .
              I dont know, I heard Dave was contacted and turned them down, with the state that Eddie is in these days its easy to see why....Dont believe for a minute that Dave asked to get in and was turned down, thats bullshit....
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Dave thought he was back in 1996. The whole reaction at the MTV Awards and everything. Bringing Dave out like that and then not going through with it was the biggest public relations dissaster I have ever seen. Oh well. That last two good songs VH ever did were the two singles on the Best Of Vol. I CD. Hagar and the Three Pigs will never top Me Wise Magic and Can't Get This Stuff No More with anything they are currently producing.

At least Dave got to do two new and great songs before the VH ship sunk.

Comment

Working...