PDA

View Full Version : Things you could use BOBW CD for ??

BIG GOOSE
09-24-2004, 02:33 AM
Instead of those thousands and thousands and thousands of return copies that Warner's will get being ground up and used for road fill,I had a thought we here at the forum could get a hold of them(at no cost of course) and use them in some sports/entertainment activity.
I thought skeet shooting would be perfect for this,I would truly love watch those fucking pieces of shit get blasted into the oblivion they truly deserve,any other ideas/suggestions ??

:hagar1: :elvis:

kcmusician
09-24-2004, 03:22 AM
Yeah, but there are still DLR songs on those discs.... How can you destroy something with Dave on 'em?

Shaun

Panamark
09-24-2004, 04:35 AM
I think that every copy that doesnt sell, should be presonally sent
back to howdy doody mountain.

kcmusician
09-24-2004, 04:38 AM
Nah, then they would add a couple of extra discs of crap and try to release it again as a "box set".

Shaun

BIG GOOSE
09-24-2004, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by kcmusician
Yeah, but there are still DLR songs on those discs.... How can you destroy something with Dave on 'em?

Shaun

DLR gets no respect in the credits and they dare to follow classic with crap re:songs.The lack of DLR in credits means this abomination should be dispatched back to the purgatory from when where it came.
My boy, we still have the 6 let us feel blessed and be greatful for what we have and purge this vile shit from the memories of TRUE Van Halen fans (our family here).

Panamark
09-24-2004, 05:10 AM
Sammy probably took a contract clause with this,
he gets to keep all the unsold copies to help
build his reflective satellite dish /Alien communicator
system....

kcmusician
09-24-2004, 05:45 AM
Sammy and his Alien stuff.... Not saying that it's not possible, but I mean come on.... He's hurting the stature of VH by talking about that stuff live, how many people think he's nuts after hearing about this shit?

Shaun

Panamark
09-24-2004, 06:03 AM
It really only confirms what we all suspected....

smaz
09-24-2004, 06:08 AM
Cut out the sections with Dave on it and use the rest to throw at the life size Sammy Hagar thingy at MmboSlmrCasalad party.

Panamark
09-24-2004, 06:41 AM
I guess they could start handing them out at those half empty Van Hagar gigs, instead of the food vouchers ???

Cathedral
09-24-2004, 06:52 AM
Frisbee Golf anyone?

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2004, 08:42 AM
I like using them as decorations!

Whenever I go into a store I head to the cd section...then I take all of the BOBW cd's out and while I'm shopping I place them in various aisles.

My personal favorite is putting them next to the douche's and anti-diarreah medicine...then again the wine and beer aisle is pretty good too...the little boys underware section is a "fitting" place for them.

Rikk
09-26-2004, 02:03 AM
Sharpen the sides of each CD, buy a concert ticket and then throw it at the band like a ninja star! You've got two chances to chop Sammy's hand off!:D

Panamark
09-26-2004, 07:01 AM
Rebadge them and flog them at Spammys site as "Official Red Rocker CABO WABO drink coasters"

(Sammy bought that one to the recent meeting)

Golden AWe
09-26-2004, 09:44 AM
i've always used cd's as mirrors...

IMFUCKINPISSED
09-26-2004, 06:35 PM
Give em all to Fat Ass Sam to wipe that FAT Ass With!
Drop em out of airplanes over Iraq / middle east countrys to Kill terrorists, and the rest of those worthless Fucks!
I did like the pizza cutter idea!

Kristy
09-26-2004, 07:20 PM
The ones at the local (corporate) record store have so much dust, fungus, various molds and other sorts of microbiological shit festing all over them that they have now become a health hazard. Not even science can find a use for them.

rustoffa
09-26-2004, 07:30 PM
I had one I found on the sidewalk.
I thought It'd be grate to use as a clay pigeon...you know, just blast the fuck out of it with my finely-tuned Binelli?

I strapped a little weight to it to no avail....that fucker took off like ultra man on crystal meth....didnt even get a shot off.

There's a cow-pasture like a mile and a half from here....it probably landed smack dab in the middle of a big pattie....like a homing blow fly.

FORD
09-26-2004, 10:22 PM
1) Reflective tiles for the next space shuttle

2) Sharpen them and use them as blades for commercial cheese slicers.

Bad Muthafucker
09-27-2004, 04:53 PM
use the inlay booklet as fucking toilet paper. then mail it to warner brothers.