Be the first on your block to own the FAUX Blocker!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Be the first on your block to own the FAUX Blocker!!

Send A Message To The Advertisers At FOX

Purchasing a FOX Blocker and telling the advertisers at FOX News why you did it will encourage advertisers spending their money somewhere else.

If we band together and tell the advertisers to shut the FOX up, we can help limit the scope, or at least the profitability of FOX News.

FOXBlocker is an innovative new product that filters out the FOX News network. Simply screw the filter into the back of your TV and never be exposed to right wing propaganda again (at least through FOX News). Using a proprietary technology, the FOXBlocker works to filter out FOX News from your cable lineup.

Protect yourself and your family, or send one to a misguided right wing friend.

Priced at JUST $8.95, the FOXBlocker is a wonderful way of telling the advertisers at FOX News that you are no longer interested in being exposed to right wing propaganda.

With every order placed, FOXBlocker.com will send an e-mail in your name to the TOP 10 advertisers at FOX News letting them know that yet another subscriber has opted out of FOX News. With a little luck and a lot of volume, we can shut the FOX up!
    Order your FAUX blocker here!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Most people watch FOX news nowadays because they are the only network that doesn't treat their viewers like they are idiots and need to be spoonfed their beliefs. This also ties into the fact that FOX is the least liberal of all the networks.

If we just had Dan Rather to get our news from, we'd be in trouble.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, FAUX is "fair and balanced"... Just like "Pravda" was Russian for "truth".
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Can we shove one of those up Bill O'reilly's ass? Waitaminute...he'd probably LIKE that....
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• freak
          Sniper
          • May 2004

Wonderful!

Let's put on blinders, stick our fingers in our ears and pretend opposing viewpoints do not exist!

Does it come with a pair of red ruby slippers too?

Damn, someone's gonna get rich!

This is the final proof anyone needs to illustrate the abject terror liberals have of Fox news

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

It's funny how all the libs come out of the woodwork and defend Rather and CBS news.

I guess I can't blame them. Rather is like a nice childhood memory. The libs started watching CBS News as kids and never could break away. Dan's kinda like Santa with a tie.

Comment

• Big Train
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Self-imposed censorship? An innovative Communist idea...and a stupid one at that.

The people that would choose to block it out don't watch it anyway, so there are no ratings points to be lost. Think a lil, jesus...

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

FORD would rather watch the three lib networks, NBS, CBS, and ABS.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                  Self-imposed censorship? An innovative Communist idea...and a stupid one at that.

The people that would choose to block it out don't watch it anyway, so there are no ratings points to be lost. Think a lil, jesus...
                  That is brilliant.

And to make my own point, ain't it interesting that ONE, that's right just ONE network that isn't left wing has been so villified by the dolts out there that seemed to think that ABCNBCCBSCNNNEWYORKTIMESLATIMES were all just mainstream, middle of the road news outlets. Jeez. These crybabies have had it their way for way too long, and now they can't take it that there is one mainstream news outlet that doesn't base their news on Democrat talking points.

Liie Big Train says, if you don't like it, don't watch it.
                  Last edited by Sgt Schultz; 09-24-2004, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• freak
                    Sniper
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                    It's funny how all the libs come out of the woodwork and defend Rather and CBS news.

I guess I can't blame them. Rather is like a nice childhood memory. The libs started watching CBS News as kids and never could break away. Dan's kinda like Santa with a tie.
                    I wonder if they realize that this sort of thing is only hastening their trip to irrelevancy?

The only liberal who had any common sense whatsoever was Bill Clinton. He pretended to be a moderate. Now that he is out of the picture, the only thing they have to hang their hats on is a whack-job who's losing despite a friendly press. One so friendly, in fact, that one of the major players even resorted to fraud and forgery to smear his opponent.

The stench of their desperation is thick.

Comment

• freak
                      Sniper
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
                      That is brilliant.

And to make my own point, ain't it interesting that ONE, that's right just ONE network that isn't left wing has been so villified by the dolts out there that seemed to think that ABCNBCCBSCNNNEWYORKTIMESLATIMES were all just mainstream, middle of the road news outlets.
                      Liberalism cannot survive scrutiny of any kind. It scares them to death.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Truthfully, I've usually watched Peter Jennings, as I used to prefer ABC's newscast. But Dan has had his moments, like when he put Poppy on the spot for his crimes and treason in Iran Contra, and Bush Sr (in typical BCE fashion) pussied out without answering the question.

And mark my words, Dan was set up by the BCE as revenge for that "attack" on Poppy. Geezus... imagine a journalist asking questions. Haven't seen much of that lately
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by freak
                          Liberalism cannot survive scrutiny of any kind. It scares them to death.
                          You are 100% correct. I learned that early when I was a student at UW Madison and no dissent was allowed.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

FORD would rather watch the three lib networks, NBS, CBS, and ABS.
                            There are no liberal networks in the US anymore. I'll watch ABC or CBS on occasion, but I'll do so knowing it's been filtered through MiKKKael Eisner and the defense contractors.

If I want a half hour of honest news, I'll watch the CBC, which is an option for those of us living in the northern border states. Unfortunately, I'd have to subscribe to the digital cable to get BBC America, and I wouldn't get enough use out of the TV otherwise to justify the expense.

Hopefully cable companies will one day let you pick your own package of 25 channels or so for a reasonable price and not force you to pay for shit you don't watch.

Like FAUX News.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• freak
                              Sniper
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              There are no liberal networks in the US anymore. I'll watch ABC or CBS on occasion, but I'll do so knowing it's been filtered through MiKKKael Eisner and the defense contractors.

If I want a half hour of honest news, I'll watch the CBC, which is an option for those of us living in the northern border states. Unfortunately, I'd have to subscribe to the digital cable to get BBC America, and I wouldn't get enough use out of the TV otherwise to justify the expense.

Hopefully cable companies will one day let you pick your own package of 25 channels or so for a reasonable price and not force you to pay for shit you don't watch.

Like FAUX News.
                              Somehow, I get the feeling you're a little too impressionable to own a TV, Ford.

Comment

Working...