X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TimmiT
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jun 2004

Dave

can we please just get on with it already? dude...i've been waiting for you to just get back to your writing abilities, like everyone else who wants the god damn music scene to ignite! I was thinking Yea... someone is going to revive Rock n Roll as we knew it, and then YES! Van Helen steps into the shit and says that they are going to reunite the band. teased us for over 5 years that Dave would be with them and then they slap us all in the face and bring back Sammy Hagar. What the fuck? what a bunch of bullshit it turned out to be. ok so Dave perhaps you're are not just ready yet. maybe the price isn't yet to which you feel is well desirved...seeing that you are the driving force for Van Halen. but come on bro, Dave where the hell are you man, are you done with the possibility of ever getting back together with Van Halen. don't get me wrong i dig all your solo stuff, but u've never have put out the lyrics like you did when you were with Van Halen.

Dave Dave Dave...

Dave...this goes to you bro, hope you understand where i'm coming from. i miss this from you dude. take it as maybe some insperation. just one of your songs man. needs no intro, thanks any way dude. Rock on man. just hope you still have it in you.

"at night i walk this stickin street pass the crazies on my block and i see the same old faces and i hear that same old talk. and i'm searching for the latest thing a break in this routine, i'm talking some new kicks ones like you ain't never seen"

you man, in this state of mind is what rock is lacking
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Roth on TimmiT.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Re: Dave

Originally posted by TimmiT
      Van Helen teased us for over 5 years that Dave would be with them and then they slap us all in the face and bring back Sammy Hagar. What the fuck? what a bunch of bullshit it turned out to be.
      You don't say.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

David! DAVID! David! DAVID! David! DAVID!

DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID!

DAVID! DAVID! DAVID!
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

This aint over...... almost.. but not just yet..
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

Yes! Write Dave Write!

then

Record Dave Record!

then

Tour Dave Tour! (and promote your new material for God's sake)

We all feel your pain TimmiT

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
              Sniper
              • Apr 2004

five stars Tim

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                Commando
                • Jul 2004

rock and roll needs a shot in the arm....

Comment

• WOAHYEAH
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

I can guarentee Roth is writing some new material as we speak, he's not going to let this Van Faygo tour make him look like a coward or a bum

"Many times I thought of quittin' babe, but my heart wouldnt buy it."
                  Served hot, right from the rhythm kitchen.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Rock n Roll needs a Shot in the Arm like a hot Thai waitress needs a shot in the ass...

PS: F-Sam
                    If you listen to fools
                    The Mob Rules

Comment

• TimmiT
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Jun 2004

some kind of monster

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
                        rock and roll needs a shot in the arm....
                        and a kick in the ass!
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
                          five stars Tim
                          agree...
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• hot for david
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

the only thin' i could say is DAVE IS THE BEST , DAVE IS VAN HALEN .

fuck you sisters
                            "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
                            http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• scottydabodi
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

NEWS FLASH!: Dave IS VanHalen!!

No matter what the Bozo Brothers say... No matter what Ronald McHagar says, no matter what Mikey says-WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MIKEY ANYWAYS?!? Dave embodies the SPIRIT, the wreckless abandon, the fine-tuned ass-kickingness(I know that's not a REAL WORD) of Classic Van Halen!! CVH, and Roth solo, is the kind of music that makes your parents wet their pants... It pisses off your neighbors, and scares your teachers into a perpetual state of dementia. It's the song "Panama" blaring out your convertable while the 3 hot dames in the backseat scream the words at the top of their lungs as you CAREEN WILDLY down MainStreet USA with a Full Blown ARMY of cops chasing you straight to FUCKING HELL!!! It's the tunes that makes panties wet, and old-folks cry!! It's the videos that gave your mom a coronary, and your dad a BONER. It's the music of the ultimate "FUCK YOU" to all the Goddamn pussy-asses that MAKE ME FUCKIN PUKE!! It's Red-Hot, Red-Blooded, Good-Old Fashioned, BAD ASS AMERICAN HEDONISM IN A CAN, MOTHERFUCKER!!! And if Ed, Alex, Mikey, and Sam can't hang, then FUCK THEM WITH A CACTUS, cuz Dave can hang... Shit, DAVE invented it! Dave's done more for the Bozo Brothers than anyone, and how do they repay him?? They tool him out of his HARD-EARNED $$ in the royalties... they talk shit about him EVERYTIME they are within a 10 yard radius of a microphone... they hire Hagar to sing for them??--SHIT... They try to DISCREDIT DAVE's efforts as leader of CVH... They refuse to play CVH material LIVE... THEY SHOULD BE KISSING DAVE'S ASS EVERY FUCKIN' DAY OF THEIR LOUSY LIVES FOR WHAT HE'S DONE!!!! Dave took them from mediocre garage band with a good guitarist, to international superstars with a MONSTER guitarist!! Dave pushed Ed to be the best, then he pushed some more. Dave saw the potential, and PRESSED it. Kept pressing it... "It's not that I did so Goddamn much, it's just that they did so Goddamn little..." I think that sums it all up, then, right? So as Russ Dwarf says: "KEEP THE SPIRIT ALIVE!!"

Dave or the FUCKING Grave, douchebag!! Somebody give me a shot....
                              If you listen to fools
                              The Mob Rules

Comment

Working...