Chelle's site just can't stop talking about me...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Chelle's site just can't stop talking about me...

Zahzoo: "Rikk thinks he's got a big dick... PDBS... Psychotic Big Dick Syndrom. Mostly occurs in men with little weewee's..."

Stop talking about dicks, ZZ. Funny, I thought we were cool, but I guess not.

Steve Savicki: "Who cares? Rikk is not a mod to my knowledge.
    What was the disagreement about? Just sticking up for FAB?"

LOL. Who are you again? I guess only mods have this "forum power", huh?

Ally Kat (when asked how I became a head "hancho" at the Army...LOL): "He's not. He's just someone who's voicing his opinion very loudly."

LOL. Look around. Very funny.

Chelle (when asked why she's "target #2"): "Because I had the nerve to disagree with Rikk (aka Air)."

LOL. Poor, bitter people.

Of course, the plot thickens, as Steve Savicki proclaims: "We gotta prove to Brett that this is more than a 4 person website or whatever he called it (gosh, that made me mad when I read that)."

However, I have to point out that when I went online at this site, I read: "There are currently 0 members and 4 guests on the forums."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Hey pRikk,

Word?

I have so much to tell but you aren't answering your fucking phone!!!!

Pick up homo!!!!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Deal, dude. Call me tomorrow afternoon and gimme the heads up. I really gotta get to bed. I have class in six hours (yes, Sunday class at the University...a re-scheduling...not a normal class).
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Deal my friend cos I'm too fucking tired myself and Ang is about to kick the shit out of me!!!!

I's unbelievable!!!!!

You ARE my lord Rikk and I obey!!!! LOL!!!
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Splooge
          Head Fluffer
          • Sep 2004

Re: Chelle's site just can't stop talking about me...

Originally posted by Rikk
          Zahzoo: "Rikk thinks he's got a big dick... PDBS... Psychotic Big Dick Syndrom. Mostly occurs in men with little weewee's..."

Stop talking about dicks, ZZ. Funny, I thought we were cool, but I guess not.

Steve Savicki: "Who cares? Rikk is not a mod to my knowledge.
          What was the disagreement about? Just sticking up for FAB?"

LOL. Who are you again? I guess only mods have this "forum power", huh?

Ally Kat (when asked how I became a head "hancho" at the Army...LOL): "He's not. He's just someone who's voicing his opinion very loudly."

Chelle (when asked why she's "target #2"): "Because I had the nerve to disagree with Rikk (aka Air)."

LOL. Poor, bitter people.

Of course, the plot thickens, as Steve Savicki proclaims: "We gotta prove to Brett that this is more than a 4 person website or whatever he called it (gosh, that made me mad when I read that)."

However, I have to point out that when I went online at this site, I read: "There are currently 0 members and 4 guests on the forums."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Fak...golly gee willickers!!!!
          We're on a mission from ROTH

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Re: Chelle's site just can't stop talking about me...

Dude, I don't care. You're not some huge head "hancho" imo

And why are you bringing this here? Cuz you'll get more support?
            Last edited by Ally_Kat; 09-26-2004, 02:04 PM.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Almost Guilty
              Full On Cocktard
              • Sep 2004

What's with you Rikk? Just can't let it go? Seems everyone is trying to move on. Now YOU are the one opening it all up again. What is it? Not getting enough attention over HERE now that things have finally died down? Why dont YOU explain THAT!
              Ohhhhh...Pete!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

And I love how it is that the site can't stop talking about you, yet those 4 posts are the only posts about you.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Almost Guilty
                  What's with you Rikk? Just can't let it go? Seems everyone is trying to move on. Now YOU are the one opening it all up again. What is it? Not getting enough attention over HERE now that things have finally died down? Why dont YOU explain THAT!
                  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you even mentioned by me? No. Go away. You are not welcome here. You have been banned by everyone, including Ally.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Chelle's site just can't stop talking about me...

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                    Dude, I don't care. You're not some huge head "hancho" imo

And why are you bringing this here? Cuz you'll get more support?
                    LOL. Who said I was? But it is pretty sad that I've been pretty nice to you but you have to bitch about me over there as if I think I have some form of message board "power".

Support against what? Chelle's site? Oh I'm sorry...I've got a giant amount of friends here, but I'm worried about five or six people that support Van Hagar?? LOL!!!

Ally, no matter how many times you try this crap, I still got nothing against you because you really don't know me or understand any of this crap. If you think another mod or two let you down by pushing you to ban the person you voted to ban, think about it and blame yourself. Don't blame them and don't fucking blame me. You voted.

Anyway, I don't care about the person in question. She's history. She's gone. I just thought it was funny that I went over to that site (which has almost no active threads whatsoever) looking for some of GUWAPO's amusing handiwork and instead found a bitter thread where a few people were trying to bitch about me and some power trip.:p
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                      And I love how it is that the site can't stop talking about you, yet those 4 posts are the only posts about you.
                      4 out of something like 10 posts! LOL!!!
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

You have been banned by everyone, including Ally.
                        Love twisting my words, don't you? I didn't ban her and I never gave a positive answer to the vote. My response was "eh, whatever you guys want to do. I really don't care." The only reason I posted in that thread was because they kept calling me out to answer -- not that I think it really mattered what I said since everyone else wanted her gone. I stopped following the drama because why waste time and energy on something that seems to be going on since the dawn of time?

How many more times am I going to have to tell you this?
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Chelle's site just can't stop talking about me...

If you think another mod or two let you down by pushing you to ban the person you voted to ban, think about it and blame yourself. Don't blame them and don't fucking blame me. You voted.
                          Yes, and see what I voted. No one forced me to ban anybody. I told them to do whatever the fuck they were going to do. It was already decided before I even replied. For some reason my opinion was wanted. I don't know why, because even if I cared and said no, it's not like they would have listened.

The only think I care about in this whole mess is that words are being put into my mouth. And now apparently I'm mad at other mods for forcing an opinion that I didn't even make. LOL!
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I didn't say you're mad at the mods! But you certainly won't let it alone, either here or at Chelle's site. LOL. Anyway, I don't care. Have you little pRikk bitchfest over there. I think I like this site more. Yes, I think I do.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

But you certainly won't let it alone,
                              Because you keep saying I voted a way I didn't
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...