PDA

View Full Version : If you could ask one question to a member or members of Van Hagar

Bob_R
09-27-2004, 10:12 AM
I wouldn't want to ask Michael Anthony anything he's just an accessory. Just like you get when you buy a car it's nice to have but not really necessary. If it wasn't for EVH he'd be managing a fucking carwash!

I'd want to ask Sammy, AVH, and EVH.

What do you think about the fact that a very small percentage of these shows have actually sold-out?

saint
09-27-2004, 10:54 AM
I would like to ask Eddie if he has listened to any classic Van Halen lately.........

Matt White
09-27-2004, 12:21 PM
I'd ask EVH, SHEMP, and MIKEY "What was it like when DAVID LEE ROTH was the quarterback of VAN HALEN, and you guys RULED rhe WORLD?!?!"
And, I'd ask EVH "Have you gone back and KILLED CLAUDIO for ever bring up SPAMMY's name in the first place?!?!"

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

JCOOK
09-27-2004, 12:24 PM
If i got that close to roy,I'd ask him how does that feel as I was sticking my foot up his ass!

lms2
09-27-2004, 12:33 PM
Michael would be the most fun to talk to. EVH would be the biggest ego boost, but if I get only one question... it goes to Alex.

What the fuck is your problem dude? I understand, you and Dave...bad blood... whatever man. Sometimes you gotta take one for the team. Now get on your knees and start smoochin Dave's ass. Maybe there is still a chance.

frenchie
09-27-2004, 12:50 PM
i will ask to eddie:
"tell me eddie, is it difficult to become a rock legend when you're 23 years old?"
but i will not wait for an answer, i know.it is, you just have to look at eddie today!

Jano
09-27-2004, 12:52 PM
I would ask Alex to make available for us all the lives footages from the Dave's era!That would be great!

chefcraig
09-27-2004, 02:09 PM
I'd ask anyone..."Can I have all, or at least some of my money back since shortly after 1984, spent on VH product?"

...craig:D

FORD
09-27-2004, 04:04 PM
I'd ask Eddie...

So when are you going to pull your head out of your ass and get Van HALEN back together?

Switch84
09-27-2004, 04:14 PM
:D I'd ask Spammy, "So, how long are you gonna psych yourself into thinking you can fill Dave's very big shoes?"

Wayne L.
09-27-2004, 06:00 PM
I'd like to ask Eddie what he thought of some Van Halen fans whining constantly about who the frontman is whether it's Dave, Sammy or whoever since it's his band instead of the music or the shows.

Satan
09-27-2004, 06:11 PM
Wayne.... go to Heaven :rolleyes:

Wayne L.
09-27-2004, 06:18 PM
What I'm saying is true after all isn't it Satan because you're probably one of those constantly whining VH fans ?

smaz
09-27-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I'd like to ask Eddie if I could look at his sexy feet. Hey, he's now a woman, as he's called sister.

I'd like to ask Ed why he's being such an asshole............

DLR_EngineRoom
09-27-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
I wouldn't want to ask Michael Anthony anything he's just an accessory. Just like you get when you buy a car it's nice to have but not really necessary. If it wasn't for EVH he'd be managing a fucking carwash!

I'd want to ask Sammy, AVH, and EVH.

What do you think about the fact that a very small percentage of these shows have actually sold-out?

Haha....clever question...guess who doesn't get a pass.....lol.

Anyway...I'd ask.....

Mikey Anthony - Is there a particular reason we don't hear the kind of ferocious 'Bump and Grind' kinda bass we, the older fans, grew up adoring. I just love your work on the 'Fair Warning' album!

Alex Van Halen - Is it because you became a 'more serious band' that Van Halen hasn't had the same sense of humour you had in your earlier days? What would you attribute your more serious image since Dave left?

Eddie Van Halen - First, I'd like to say that as a fan from your 1st album, I'm appreciative of the great work you've contributed to both the industry and the fans, and I'm happy to hear you've regained your health. My question is regarding your older fans. We would greatly appreciate for you to release some older footage, whether it be a concert DVD or CD, or even better, preferably both. What are the chances of some or all of that material being released, as we approach Van Halen's 25th Anniversary?

Samuel Roy 'Gaybar' Hagar - You unappreciative jerk. You lying sack of garbage. Your voice is second to Dave's. Your showmanship is no where near the vicinity of that rock giant David Lee Roth. Your lyrics are second to that of even Air Supply. You are a disgusting slob. You do nothing but play that poor excuse for a tranny version of Yoko Ono. My question to you is: With lyrics that inspire the homosexual youth of today, how does it feel to know that your picture has graced more 'Men Only' bath houses than Ricky Martin? Not that it matters, because you suck shit anyway.

Wayne L.
09-27-2004, 07:28 PM
You are mentaly insane & gay aren't you smaz if you're in love with Eddie & Dave?

smaz
09-27-2004, 07:37 PM
I am mentaly insane & gay and I'm in love with Eddie & Dave. especially their feet. But I'm still a cool guy.

rustoffa
09-27-2004, 07:49 PM
I'd like to ask Ed if he likes that old "ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat woman" song.

guwapo_rocker
09-27-2004, 07:56 PM
I'd like to ask Eddie what he thought of some Van Halen fans whining constantly about who the frontman is whether it's Dave, Sammy or whoever since it's his band instead of the music or the shows.

Wayne L. is a FAG!!!

Wayne L. is a FAG!!!

Wayne L. is a FAG!!!

Wayne L. is a FAG!!!

Wayne L. is a FAG!!!

Wayne L. is a FAG!!!

guwapo_rocker
09-27-2004, 07:59 PM
I'd ask Mikey,

Hey cockbreath why are you such a pussy??
Why do you let Ed and Al treat you like shit??
Why didn't you try to speak out and be a man??

Why do you suck Spammy Hagar's dick?

chefcraig
09-27-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom

Mikey Anthony - Is there a particular reason we don't hear the kind of ferocious 'Bump and Grind' kinda bass we, the older fans, grew up adoring. I just love your work on the 'Fair Warning' album!

Eddie Van Halen - First, I'd like to say that as a fan from your 1st album, I'm appreciative of the great work you've contributed to both the industry and the fans, and I'm happy to hear you've regained your health. My question is regarding your older fans. We would greatly appreciate for you to release some older footage, whether it be a concert DVD or CD, or even better, preferably both. What are the chances of some or all of that material being released, as we approach Van Halen's 25th Anniversary?

Sadly, I'm pretty sure the 25th came and went.

Talk about squandering an archive.

Video alone would tell one hell of a tale, and in particular, the Dave Roth era.

Fan video-tape alone would be priceless, let alone the footage taken pro-style.

This was once a thundering band. Really, I'd settle for sound-poor video.

These guys with that lead singer, yeah...I'd go for that.

Imo...and I don't apologise.

Oh Yeah...the question..."To anyone connected with this "illusion" of Van Halen: "How's about knocking it off...give me a much more rehearsed band, front it with Dave Roth, do 15 shows and record a "real" Van Halen" Live Album?

Just asking...

...craig

MAX
09-27-2004, 09:43 PM
Craig,

Happy to see you still up, punching and swinging. :) Our prayers have been with you and Peg. I'll give you a holler later this week. Deal?

- J

BlimpyCHIMP™
09-27-2004, 09:51 PM
THE ONLY THING I WANNA KNOW IS HOW CHEAP THEY GOT HAGAR TO DO THIS TOUR SINCE DLR CHOSE TO DO MED SCHOOL

chefcraig
09-27-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Craig,

Happy to see you still up, punching and swinging. :) Our prayers have been with you and Peg. I'll give you a holler later this week. Deal?

- J

Simply what we in the retail business refer to as:

"A DEAD ON DEAL, MOTHERFUCKER"

Sorry, that is simply the way it's said.

By the way, the Dolphins stink!!!

MAX
09-27-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by c.craig
Simply what we in the retail business refer to as:

"A DEAD ON DEAL, MOTHERFUCKER"

Sorry, that is simply the way it's said.

By the way, the Dolphins stink!!!

Yep, they do stink.

Done deal my friend. I'll look forward to the chat in a couple of days. :)

Matt White
09-28-2004, 01:02 AM
I'd ask SHEMP Van Halen "How is it that your a 51 year old man AND still a CUNT?!?!"

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!

Nitro Express
09-28-2004, 01:52 AM
Why didn't you send Alex on a one way cruise to Antartica.

Panamark
09-28-2004, 04:25 AM
I would ask Alex, why doesnt this tour involve the original band ??

LoungeMachine
09-28-2004, 04:41 AM
Easy

I'd ask Sammy WHAT'D YOU DO WITH THE MONEY?

and he'd ask WHAT MONEY?

and I'd say

THE MONEY YOUR MOM GAVE YOU FOR SINGING LESSONS

Panamark
09-28-2004, 04:43 AM
I wouldnt even look at Sammy

Mezro
09-28-2004, 02:09 PM
I'd ask a simple question: why?

Mezro...Van Hagar...like Wal-Mart...only with less character...and higher prices...

Sammy Who??
09-28-2004, 08:51 PM
i'd ask hagar why he doesn't just kill himself and make everyone except the assholes at the Links and redcocker.com happy

Parnelly
10-01-2004, 08:00 PM
The only question i would ask and it wouldnt matter to whom would be "Why does VH seem to suck big hairy moose cock without DLR".

DLR FUCKIN RULES.

Parnelly
10-01-2004, 08:01 PM
OH yeah. Fuck the Red Rocker. I wish he would fly with the eagles or whatever the fuck his shit song is called and fuck right off. FUCK.
DLR RULES.

DLRdelight!
10-03-2004, 01:59 AM
I really have no clue what id ask but id just look at ed and then look at sam, and say, i miss him too(meaning roth)

Bad Muthafucker
10-04-2004, 09:15 AM
i'd ask alex van toilet licker why he is such a fucking jealous cum gargler.

CROWBAR
10-04-2004, 03:05 PM
I think I would ask "Why the fuck do you treat your fans so badly"?

Dave certainly didn't want it this way!!

Dutch
10-04-2004, 04:11 PM
I'd ask what's the honest to God reason things didn't work out the most reason time around with Dave.

I'd also ask what came of the EVH/DLR "three astonishing tunes."

Maybe if I wrote for a Golf mag, he'd tell me.

Bad Muthafucker
10-05-2004, 09:15 AM
that's another thing i also ask....about those 3 astonishing tunes. i want them!!!

tydhurst
10-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC

I'm confused, how did he get to be carwash manager?

He's not even good enough to be te sponge!

DLR_EngineRoom
10-05-2004, 06:41 PM
I'd ask.....

Alex Van Halen - Is it because you became a 'more serious band' that Van Halen hasn't had the same sense of humour you had in your earlier days? What would you attribute your more serious image since Dave left?

Samuel Roy 'Gaybar' Hagar - You unappreciative jerk. You lying sack of garbage. Your voice is second to Dave's. Your showmanship is no where near the vicinity of that rock giant David Lee Roth. Your lyrics are second to that of even Air Supply. You are a disgusting slob. You do nothing but play that poor excuse for a tranny version of Yoko Ono. My 2 questions to you are: a) With lyrics that inspire the homosexual youth of today, how does it feel to know that your picture has graced more 'Men Only' bath houses than Ricky Martin? Not that it matters, because you suck shit anyway. and b) Do you take requests? If so, could you please play 'Little White Lies' but first dedicate it to the person you originally wrote it for?

Bad Muthafucker
10-06-2004, 11:01 AM
dlr engine room...that was cool!

Blacklisted
10-06-2004, 01:05 PM
I would ask the entire band why they are wasting their time cause the whole world knows Van Hagar sucks big dicks!

Blacklisted
10-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Diamond Dave fucking RULES!

Matt White
10-06-2004, 03:20 PM
I'd ask EVH,SHEMP & MIKEY,"HEY!!! FUCK STICKS!! Remember your old BOSS?!? The guy who MADE this BAND?!?! Get him back, you bunch of ASS-PIRATES!!!"

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

BrownSound1
10-06-2004, 11:44 PM
I would ask them why they aren't playing "Working for the Weekend" or "Turn Me Loose" on this tour. ;)

scottydabodi
10-06-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
I would ask them why they aren't playing "Working for the Weekend" or "Turn Me Loose" on this tour. ;)

Yo man, what aboot "Lovin' Every Minute of It"? Oh wait, I forgot, that songs rocks harder than any VanHagar tune.... Maybe they'll play "The Search is Over" instead...