PDA

View Full Version : Who Was The Assshole!!!

Matt White
09-27-2004, 02:08 PM
After reading the excerpts from the Spam Chronicles, I started wondering:
DAVE said he learned that the SISTERS had renigociated their WARNERS contract about 9 years ago, giving them and MIKEY more money per record than DAVE.
MY question, did he mean 9 years ago as in 1995? Was it RAy Daniels that orchestrated the swindle, or was it the patron Saint of Spamdom, ED LEFFLER?
Leffler, I always thought, was an above the board decent human. If he negotiated this contract for the SISTERS AND screwed DAVE, I wouldn't believe SPAM's assertion that he never meant or KNEW about ED LEFFLER screwing the SISTERS out of cash on SPAM's behalf.
Daniels I would suspect, cause the guy IS a Complete COCKSUCKER. Either way, if he did or didn't do the deal, he was trying to take advantage of DAVE. Makes the 1996 debacle become a little clearer. The SISTERS & their MANAGEMENT had ALREADY gotten themselves a bigger slice of the pie, and wanted DAVE involved to boost sales, thus making THEM even more money.
Once again, proving without a shadow of a doubt that the VH SISTERS are complete COCKSUKERS!!!! FUCK YOU EVH & SHEMP!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!

EmpyreLounge44
09-27-2004, 03:29 PM
pretty sure all that was done under the careful eye of Ray Danniels since I want to say that he also got a part of the pie from the remasters and BOV1

Switch84
09-27-2004, 03:48 PM
:D :p And if this assbag's still breathing, why?

LMMFAOBT!

FORD
09-27-2004, 03:55 PM
It was Danniels of course.... hence the name.