PDA

View Full Version : Why does Alex Van Halen hate David Lee Roth so much?

light 'em up!
09-27-2004, 04:16 PM
Will somebody please tell me why Alex Van Halen hates David Lee Roth so much? Even Ed doesn't profess that kind of hatred toward Dave, nor Sammy Hagar for that matter. They all slam Dave, but I get the sense that Alex truly hates him. Where does the bad blood come from? Does it have anything to do with the first breakup of the band in 1984? What did Dave do to make Alex hate him so much?

guwapo_rocker
09-27-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by light 'em up!
What did Dave do to make Alex hate him so much?

His girlfriend:D

light 'em up!
09-27-2004, 04:34 PM
Or maybe his wife...

Figs
09-27-2004, 04:37 PM
Alex = Yoko

Alex "i-deserve-more-recognition-than-Roth-because-the-band-is-named-after-me" Van Halen.

Well, named after me and Ed I guess.

DLR_EngineRoom
09-27-2004, 05:17 PM
Will somebody please tell me why Alex Van Halen hates David Lee Roth so much? What did Dave do to make Alex hate him so much?

1) Jealousy - Alex KNOWS for a fact that Dave was better at business decisions than him, better at P.R. decisions, and quite frankly, has a much better sense of humour than him. Considering that Alex is one half the namesake of this band since it's inception, this bothers him everytime there's any reference to what we call 'Classic Van Halen'.

2) Hurt, Denial, Failure and Ego - Alex is older than Eddie, and psychologically speaking always felt a sense of 'responsibility', common for most elder siblings. When Dave announced he was leaving, Dave and Ed may have cried and hugged, but Alex wasn't part of 'that'. Alex naturally feels responsibility for 'his' and Ed's band, so Dave leaving made them both feel very vulnerable, especially Alex. So to cover up this vulnerability, Alex continues to defend his ego with 'denial'...how wrong Dave is/was etc. But the truth is, he's still hurting from being 'rejected' by Dave, and this, I feel, is the only reason there hasn't/isn't/won't be a true lasting reunion. Dave leaving Van Halen in their prime made Alex feel like a failure, all joking aside.
I will go on record to state that in my opinion, the ONLY thing that will best assure a lasting reunion without grudge is an apology from Dave, without any expectation whatsoever, for leaving them in 1985. That doesn't mean I think that it's right, or that I side with Alex. I'm just stating that 'a wound cannot heal if the knife is still buried'. In Alex's eyes, whether it's conscious or not, he believes that Dave owes him an apology without any expectations.

light 'em up!
09-27-2004, 05:38 PM
Maybe Alex is screwed up in the head more than Ed. He's holding some kind of grudge against Dave.

Vanstonica
09-27-2004, 05:44 PM
I think it all goes back to the fact that Alex is one miserable fuckin' human being.

Even when he's not asked about anything pertaining to Dave, the guy tries to get a shot in. I think the main reason for the hatred is pure jealousy. Everyone talks about Eddie and Dave, and to a certain extent, even Mike. Alex has got the "Napolean Complex" in the worst possible way.

Nitro Express
09-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Eddie kinda strikes me as a live in the moment type person that gets over stuff quick. Eddie even admitted he's a big fan of Roth and thinks he's talented but being around him was stressful. Alex has nothing good to say about Roth and probably shit a brick when he found out his brother was socializing with Dave again.

I think Alex is simply on a power trip. He sobered up and with Sammy and Dave gone, he became the band leader and had control of Eddie. When it became clear to Alex the Van Halens weren't successful on their own, he compromised and let Sammy back in the band with stipulations. Sammy cannot do interviews without Alex. That says a lot right there.

DLR_EngineRoom
09-27-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Sammy cannot do interviews without Alex. That says a lot right there.

Great point!

rustoffa
09-27-2004, 08:00 PM
I think he looks back in anger alot....comes off really bitter about Dave's role in the band's history.

Bitter people seem prone to lie to justify their hate as well.

scottydabodi
09-27-2004, 08:28 PM
Alex's opinion doesn't count. He dumber than Hagar AND Ed PUT TOGETHER.

ROTHandRoll
09-28-2004, 12:05 AM
The Vh bros do have many mental/drug/relationship issues above the norm. They feel inferior to Dave and thus come out mudslinging to make themselves look good. Alex is trying to replace Dave in decision and business issues and constantly tries to guess what Dave would do in certain situations but hasn't guessed right yet. This in itself is eating him alive.

BrownSound1
09-28-2004, 12:43 AM
Dave banged Alex's girlfriend back in the day, and she eventually became one of Alex's wives. Alex has never forgiven him for that, and that is the root of all the problems.

Nitro Express
09-28-2004, 12:45 AM
Alex is a lot like Rocky Balboa's fat, jelouse brother in law in the Rocky movies. An angry, drunk, jelouse piece of shit that needs what he hates to make a living. No matter how much money he makes, he manages to lose it.

lms2
09-28-2004, 12:50 AM
Isn't she one of his ex-wives now... Damn, Alex, get over it.

diamondsgirl
09-28-2004, 12:52 AM
And everywhere Alex goes people ask about Dave.
He can not get away from the name... David Lee Roth.
He will always be associated with Dave.
Dave will be with him forever haunting him like a ghost.

I love it!!:)

lms2
09-28-2004, 01:00 AM
So does Dave. :D

light 'em up!
09-28-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
Dave banged Alex's girlfriend back in the day, and she eventually became one of Alex's wives. Alex has never forgiven him for that, and that is the root of all the problems.

I figured it had to be something like that festering at the root of all of this crud, otherwise Dave would have been back in long ago. Alex is a selfish bastard and he a holds a grudge like a little girl.

Panamark
09-28-2004, 08:36 AM
Without Dave he gets to call the shots........

DavidLeeNatra
09-28-2004, 10:56 AM
and nobody mentioned it yet...but...alex is a cunt...

moose
09-28-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
and nobody mentioned it yet...but...alex is a cunt...

And a FUCKIN TOOL..............

Switch84
09-28-2004, 12:17 PM
Because he can........

Mezro
09-28-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Without Dave he gets to call the shots........

Without Dave his career is shot.

Mezro...Alex has a cluster of warts he likes to call Custer; small man down low; this fucker can't cut the mustard...

Matt White
09-28-2004, 02:09 PM
What did DAVE call the musically talentless schlub who hung around CLASSIC VAN HALEN band rehearsals in the 70-80's?
SHEMP VAN HALEN!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!:lol: :bananna: :fucku2:

Blacklisted
09-29-2004, 02:09 PM
Well you have to keep in mind. Its DLR. Who the fuck wouldnt be jealous of DLR?

Pretty simple answer to a simple question.

DLR fucking rules!

bueno bob
09-29-2004, 03:43 PM
I think Engine Room pretty much hit the nail right on the head. I do remember something about Alex saying, back in 1996, that when David came back, he apologized for ever saying anything bad about Al's family...and Al said, IN PRINT, that he thought that was a very nice gesture from David and he appreciated it.

So -

Based on Engine Rooms observations, which I totally agree with, I think that, if Roth were to sit down with Alex and offer an apology for all the hard feelings, especially for leaving the band in 1985 (whether an apology for that is actually warranted or not, I don't personally think it is), we may see a true and lasting reunion with David.

The question is, why would David do such a thing? He was totally justified for leaving in '85, and he knows it. Moreover, offering an apology for doing it would just boost Alex's ego a little more, and God knows if Al's ego gets any bigger, he'll burst. If Dave actually needed the cash and Van Halen was the only place he could get it, I may see it happening, but he doesn't and Van Halen isn't. He knows that and Al knows that, too.

Alex Van Halen is the reason David Lee Roth isn't in the band, past, present, future. Mike will agree to anything so long as somebody signs his check, and truth be told he has no voice nor any choice in Van Halen affairs, anyway. Ed admires David, has said so, and has admitted that working with David can be stressful - we all know the reason to that is because David is a very exacting worker in the studio and Ed isn't. Of course, that doesn't mean it can't be done. What that means is that the problem you continually end up with is between Alex and David.

There's only one solution....

FIRE ALEX AND BRING RAY LUZIER! :D

light 'em up!
09-29-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

I wouldn't be opposed to that. Bring it on I say! It would be better than a Sam Hagar-fronted Van Halen anyday!

TongueNGroove
09-29-2004, 06:05 PM
Its not just Alex that hates Dave. Everyone who has met Dave pretty much hates him.

Don't be acting like Eddie thinks Dave is cool, cause Eddie himself said if he ever sees him again he's gunna kick him in the nuts!

DLR_EngineRoom
09-29-2004, 06:10 PM
I think Engine Room pretty much hit the nail right on the head. I do remember something about Alex saying, back in 1996, that when David came back, he apologized for ever saying anything bad about Al's family...and Al said, IN PRINT, that he thought that was a very nice gesture from David and he appreciated it.

So -

Based on Engine Rooms observations, which I totally agree with, I think that, if Roth were to sit down with Alex and offer an apology for all the hard feelings, especially for leaving the band in 1985 (whether an apology for that is actually warranted or not, I don't personally think it is), we may see a true and lasting reunion with David.

The question is, why would David do such a thing? He was totally justified for leaving in '85, and he knows it. Moreover, offering an apology for doing it would just boost Alex's ego a little more, and God knows if Al's ego gets any bigger, he'll burst. If Dave actually needed the cash and Van Halen was the only place he could get it, I may see it happening, but he doesn't and Van Halen isn't. He knows that and Al knows that, too.

Alex Van Halen is the reason David Lee Roth isn't in the band, past, present, future. Mike will agree to anything so long as somebody signs his check, and truth be told he has no voice nor any choice in Van Halen affairs, anyway. Ed admires David, has said so, and has admitted that working with David can be stressful - we all know the reason to that is because David is a very exacting worker in the studio and Ed isn't. Of course, that doesn't mean it can't be done. What that means is that the problem you continually end up with is between Alex and David.

lol...thanks Bueno...the comment on Mikey is hilarious....and sad but true...great background voice but only there for the signed check.

I'd love it if Dave ended up hiring Ed and Al's sons along with re-hiring Billy Sheehan for a new band entitled " Van Wailin' ". Then Ed would get so pissed off, he'd fire his own brother, and become the new rhythm guitarist for Van Wailin'.

ROTHandRoll
09-29-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove
Its not just Alex that hates Dave. Everyone who has met Dave pretty much hates him.

Don't be acting like Eddie thinks Dave is cool, cause Eddie himself said if he ever sees him again he's gunna kick him in the nuts!

Ed said the same thing about Spamburger and look at the two now. Talk is cheap. I think Ed repeats whatever big brother tells him to. Al probably tells Ed's THErapist what to tell Ed.

Terry
09-29-2004, 10:26 PM
Probably because Roth is the walking embodiment of what Van Halen used to be (a legendary rock band), and Van Hagar sucks.

Classic Van Halen's essence was the pairing of Roth and EVH.

Classic Van Halen is the only lineup that matters.

Alex was secondary to Classic Van Halen's success. Nothing to do with talent or technical ability, Just the way it was.

It's all moot, anyway. Van Halen is all done, and Roth rejoining wouldn't be enough to light a fire under that band's ass.

bueno bob
09-30-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove

Tongue, you ignorant slut.

Well, tell ya what, dipshit, until you put EVERYONE that's ever met Dave in the room and I can personally interview each and every one of them, I'll go by the notion that NOT everyone who has met Dave pretty much hates him. I can't recall the last time I ever read about anyone in David's solo band past, present or future that has had anything negative to say about him other than that he's a slavedriver in the studio and a complete perfectionist for recording. That don't sound too negative to me, ya dig? So go get everybody that's ever met Roth and bring them to my house so we can get to the bottom of this once and for all. That cool with you, numbnuts?

As far as "Acting like Eddie thinks Dave is cool", do a little reading. Ed's voiced admiration for Roth NUMEROUS times over the years, IN PRINT and on the screen, but he has stuck with Roth being hard to work with...and I've already given you the reason why, so scroll your lazy ass up and read it again since you obviously missed it the first time.

Truthfully, I think most of the reason Ed doesn't always mesh with Dave is because Dave doesn't mesh with Alex and that leaves all three of them at loose ends. Ed's going to take Al's side every time, like any brother would. Family first and values and all that. So, until Alex pulls his head out of his ass, that's the way it is and probably the way it's going to say.

Real fuckin' difficult math, ain't it?

BAAAAA :D

kcmusician
09-30-2004, 04:11 AM
Alex is one of the best drummers on the planet, but he's SOOOO frickin' serious all the time.... I've heard interviews with him and the band, and the other guys will be joking and shit.... When it comes time for Alex to talk, it seems like your listening to Larry King Live on CNN or some shit....

Why does Alex hate Dave so much? Because he's a dumbass who can't let loose, so Dave is way to much for him to handle.

Shaun

Switch84
09-30-2004, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by ROTHandRoll
Ed said the same thing about Spamburger and look at the two now. Talk is cheap. I think Ed repeats whatever big brother tells him to. Al probably tells Ed's THErapist what to tell Ed.

:D LOL! Yeah the grip some older siblings have on the younger ones is a bitch, ain't it?

Except in MY family....everyone knows I'm the DIVA of the crew and worship me accordingly!

BUWHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

RogueHorseman
09-30-2004, 09:28 AM
...That cool with you, numbnuts?

That isn't all that is numb.

...so scroll your lazy ass up and read it again since you obviously missed it the first time.

Now Bob, perhaps you are asking just a wee bit too much of ole Patrick... I mean, he could have been chewing gum at the time or something.

Real fuckin' difficult math, ain't it?

Pat don't do no math, and the fact Ed has tried 3-4 times to get Roth back in the fold only to have big bro botch it is completely lost on him.

Bad Muthafucker
09-30-2004, 11:35 AM
if i was born with that stupid fucking retarded look on the front of my head, i'd probably be bitter and jealous toward somebody who wasn't born with it, too.

Switch84
09-30-2004, 11:54 AM
;) There was some sexual tension on Al's behalf, I believe. How could one NOT get turned on by that tasty ass right in front of your face every gig (Davy Baby's drumriser jumps)?

Al's mistake (and never-ending hatred) was ADMITTING this attraction!

Alex (drunker than Ted Kennedy): Hey, Dave man! I love you, man! I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU, DAVE! (he slips his arm around Davy Baby's neck and tries to plant a drunken sloppy kiss on his cheek.)

Davy Baby (Buzzed from a couple of joints): Wa wa zat, Al? What the fuuuccckkkkk...(pushes Al off of him and laughs)??? DUDE! Quit fuckin' around, DUDE! Come on, man! I ain't no FUCKIN' FAGGIT!

LMMFAOBT!

rustoffa
09-30-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
;) There was some sexual tension on Al's behalf, I believe. How could one NOT get turned on by that tasty ass right in front of your face every gig (Davy Baby's drumriser jumps)?

Alex (drunker than Ted Kennedy): Hey, Dave man! I love you, man! I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU, DAVE! (he slips his arm around Davy Baby's neck and tries to plant a drunken sloppy kiss on his cheek.)

Davy Baby (Buzzed from a couple of joints): Wa wa zat, Al? What the fuuuccckkkkk...(pushes Al off of him and laughs)??? DUDE! Quit fuckin' around, DUDE! Come on, man! I ain't no FUCKIN' FAGGIT!

LMMFAOBT!
:D

Carmine
09-30-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Alex is a lot like Rocky Balboa's fat, jelouse brother in law in the Rocky movies. An angry, drunk, jelouse piece of shit that needs what he hates to make a living. No matter how much money he makes, he manages to lose it.

" you couldnt even throw a crumb to your friend Paulie, cmon, I dont sweat you!":wow2:

steve
09-30-2004, 12:21 PM
TWO WORDS:

ERECTILE DISFUNCTION

Hecubus
09-30-2004, 11:01 PM
Alex being the big brother is the protector of the younger prodigy. Of course they're going to act as they do, they're brothers. Blood is stronger than anything. Does it justify a lot of the shit that they (for some unknown reason) say & do? Hell no, but it does explain why they keep everything close to the hip.

All of the points mentioned above are valid & true. Alex hates the fact that Roth was a huge reason they are where they are today, instead of trying to erase the past, he should appreciate it a little more....

They all should for that matter....

This is where the musical genius was at & they all know it.....

TOM_5150
09-30-2004, 11:42 PM
I think the whole situation is really screwed. The fans would love to see a permanent reunion of the original VH. We can't sit here for another 20 years pointing fingers. Dave, Eddie, Alex, and Mike: Get your shit together and get the show on the road before it is too late!! Believe me, you would sell out every arena/stadium you play! Nothing personal against Sammy, but the magic isn't there no more. I don't care about a bitchy Sammy saying how he isn't too sensitive to the old catalog, who cares? Get back with Dave. What an insult to release the 3 live Rother era songs with Sammy singing on them. This is bullshit and you are screwing your fans.

kcmusician
09-30-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by TOM_5150
What an insult to release the 3 live Rother era songs with Sammy singing on them. This is bullshit and you are screwing your fans.

Yeah, that was pretty lame.... I didn't think it was a big deal at first, but now I've seen the light, you see.... Besides I've never been a big fan of live tracks on a greatest hits disc.... There's something called a live album, and the live songs go on that.... Dumb ass producers....

Shaun

bueno bob
10-01-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by TOM_5150
I think the whole situation is really screwed. The fans would love to see a permanent reunion of the original VH. We can't sit here for another 20 years pointing fingers. Dave, Eddie, Alex, and Mike: Get your shit together and get the show on the road before it is too late!! Believe me, you would sell out every arena/stadium you play! Nothing personal against Sammy, but the magic isn't there no more. I don't care about a bitchy Sammy saying how he isn't too sensitive to the old catalog, who cares? Get back with Dave. What an insult to release the 3 live Rother era songs with Sammy singing on them. This is bullshit and you are screwing your fans.

Tom, I am glad to be the one to give you your first vote.

Very well put, my friend.

Matt White
10-01-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Hecubus
Alex being the big brother is the protector of the younger prodigy. Of course they're going to act as they do, they're brothers. Blood is stronger than anything. Does it justify a lot of the shit that they (for some unknown reason) say & do? Hell no, but it does explain why they keep everything close to the hip.

All of the points mentioned above are valid & true. Alex hates the fact that Roth was a huge reason they are where they are today, instead of trying to erase the past, he should appreciate it a little more....

They all should for that matter....

This is where the musical genius was at & they all know it.....

Hecubus, you get a 5 star vote for showing the FIRST VAN HALEN poster I ever owned!!!!:killer: :killer: :killer:

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

bueno bob
10-01-2004, 02:04 AM
Isn't it Alex that got Eddie all riled up about David's balls?

Or was it the other way around?

Switch84
10-01-2004, 11:46 AM
Isn't it Alex that got Eddie all riled up about David's balls?

Or was it the other way around?

:eek: I don't know, but it's pretty fuckin' gay for a man to concern himself with another man's balls; especially if that man isn't a Urologist.

Davy Baby is the "Hot Chick" in that band...Alex's isn't. Dude needs to get over that fact and just play, DAMN IT!

LMMFAOBT

CROWBAR
10-01-2004, 12:47 PM

I've been hearing this for years and, I believe it simply because people aren't letting it lay. Couple that with what Roth brought to the table and there you have it! Alice can't stand the fact that all incarnations after DLR couldn't capture the magic!

They will always stand in Dave's shadow!

Roth & Roll
10-01-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Switch84

LMMFAOBT!

That would explain how Al fucked up his neck - staring at Dave's ass jumping off the drum riser.

Alex Van Dipshit is the ONLY reason why Dave is not back in the band.

Johnny Alucard
10-22-2004, 12:02 AM
Will somebody please tell me why Alex Van Halen hates David Lee Roth so much? Even Ed doesn't profess that kind of hatred toward Dave, nor Sammy Hagar for that matter. They all slam Dave, but I get the sense that Alex truly hates him. Where does the bad blood come from? Does it have anything to do with the first breakup of the band in 1984? What did Dave do to make Alex hate him so much? Dave used to, shall we say "pleasure" all of Alex's girlfriends, and they would land up calling Dave's name in the heat of passion when Alex was fucking them. He did the same to Valerie, and I think thats what may have led him to leave the band. Hey, it's all good, now, Val got what she wanted, and she divorced Eddie's tongueless ass, anyway.

classicdude
10-22-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Alucard
Dave used to, shall we say "pleasure" all of Alex's girlfriends, and they would land up calling Dave's name in the heat of passion when Alex was fucking them. He did the same to Valerie, and I think thats what may have led him to leave the band. Hey, it's all good, now, Val got what she wanted, and she divorced Eddie's tongueless ass, anyway.

Jesus Christ. Tail is Tail and it comes and it goes. Fookin' get over it Alex. We've all had it, we've all lost it and we've all took it from someone else. You know what? The world still goes round and round. It's the friggin' timeless music that matters....or have we forgotten that, Alex??:mad:

stilleddiesangel
10-22-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Alucard
Dave used to, shall we say "pleasure" all of Alex's girlfriends, and they would land up calling Dave's name in the heat of passion when Alex was fucking them. He did the same to Valerie, and I think thats what may have led him to leave the band. Hey, it's all good, now, Val got what she wanted, and she divorced Eddie's tongueless ass, anyway.

Almost there but not quite...

Two words.... Valerie Kendall.... Alex's first wife.. If legend is true, said female was one of the rock socialites of the time in LA. The Van Halen parents neither liked or trusted her and tried to to disuade Alex from marrying her, to the point of getting a PI to investigate her. Dave is said to have spent the night before Alex's wedding with Valerie and her mother in an intimate way!!! Kerrang, a UK rock magazine got hold of the story and ran it with describing the female as Valerie Van Halen. Eddie thought they meant HIS Valerie and went for Dave in the dressing room, slipped on the wet floor and broke a bone in his hand. Needless to say, Alex and HIS Valerie soon divorced. Alex NEVER forgave Dave.

Eddie really doesn't have that much of a problem with Dave, it's mainly Al.

kentuckyklira
10-22-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
His girlfriend:D

Thatīs what I heard too!

generalroth
10-22-2004, 02:05 PM
Alex doesn't understand ....why Dave is Dave!...I mean look, Dave has allot going for him...looks, attitude,cockiness, Front man of a great band, and one of the coolest dudes. Dave has a monster ego...the rest of the band needs to just laugh with him and have a good time. Let Dave do his thing, Dave's character is the life of the party. You can't beat him, you can only hope to contain him. Eddie needs to realize this too.

kcmusician
10-23-2004, 05:42 AM
Obviously because Dave get's more ass than him.... And the fact that Dave turned down his dirty advances durring the '96 thing.... Alex = Villiage People!

Shaun

Panamark
10-23-2004, 06:29 AM
Alex believes he is the leader of the band now.

Of course he hates the real leader.

Chris
10-23-2004, 08:57 AM
Dave banged Alex's girlfriend back in the day, and she eventually became one of Alex's wives. Alex has never forgiven him for that, and that is the root of all the problems. Bingo, that's what I figure it is too.

stilleddiesangel
10-23-2004, 09:00 AM
The main power struggle was never between Ed and Dave, Ed just immersed himself in the music. It was Dave and Alex from word go.

Hecubus
10-23-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I think he looks back in anger alot....comes off really bitter about Dave's role in the band's history.

Bitter people seem prone to lie to justify their hate as well.

OK....

The next time you quote OASIS on a Roth site, you're outta here!!!!

pete
10-23-2004, 08:33 PM
"Looking back in anger the city is relieved"
-Hang 'em High
-DLR

Dan
10-23-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
And everywhere Alex goes people ask about Dave.
He can not get away from the name... David Lee Roth.
He will always be associated with Dave.
Dave will be with him forever haunting him like a ghost.

I love it!!:)

I agree 100% there DG.

Matt White
10-24-2004, 12:21 AM
"Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be accountants!!!"