X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HELLVIS
    Foot Soldier
    • Jul 2004

Kerry...lookin' good.

"This new tan of mine is as real as my convictions...and...I'm tough...and..uh...vigorous.........Okay, maybe it's a tribute to oranges. Do you think that might get me some votes in florida?"
    He throws a punch.
    He swings. I duck.
    His fat ass falls...
    Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Photo looks a little re-touched to me.... but then, the man could have got a tan when he was windsurfing, right?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Big Train
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Any photo where your candidate is looking dumb is "retouched, photoshopped", but anything making Bush look dumb is great, a work of art..

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

it looks like a crappy sunless tanner job
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• scorpioboy33
          Commando
          • Jul 2004

I hate Bush but this guy does look like lurch after falling to sleep at the beach

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
            Any photo where your candidate is looking dumb is "retouched, photoshopped", but anything making Bush look dumb is great, a work of art..
            Any photo NOT showing Bush looking dumb would have to be retouched, because in 4 years, I haven't seen a single one where he didn't look dumb

And remember that Kerry isn't really "my" candidate. I can barely stand the guy.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

but you're voting for him...
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Oompa loompa doompa daa dee

If you're a joke you'll vote for me

Oompa loompa doompa daa doo

I can't make a decision and that's bad for you.
                http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

If you are voting for Kerry, he's your guy.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm voting against the BCE.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

ah, then you're basically saying you are voting for him cuz he's "anybody but Bush" and I know you're smarter than to vote like that.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

You could vote for a third party candidate FORD. Voting for Kerry means he's your guy.

Comment

• conmee
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

I think originally it was Bush that pissed off liberals/Dems so much that they wanted "Anyone but Bush!" But when they actually got "Anyone But Bush!" in a Kerry candidacy they realized it wasn't as much fun as they thought it would be lol...

Just pisses folks off that they thought anyone would be better than Bush, only to find out, that luck of all bad luck, they got the one Democrat choice that was the exception to the "Anyone but..." rule... lmao. Once the Dems made their bed, they realized they'd have to lie in it. Hence the "I'm not for Kerry, I'm AGAINST Bush" stance... that refrain is the only pychological defense against the cognitive dissonance arising out of current choices for President, if you're of the liberal persuasion.

I still can't believe a genuine, heartfelt rallying cry or scream, if you will, that showed a candidate with fire and passion for the race and politics, sunk Dean in no time flat. Maybe that's why Kerry comes across as wooden and more dull than Gore... showing any kind of genuine emotion in American politics these days, and you're done for. Personally, I wouldn't mind a hot headed nutcase with his finger on "the button"... it would have kept the world guessing... lmao

Icon.
                          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            ah, then you're basically saying you are voting for him cuz he's "anybody but Bush" and I know you're smarter than to vote like that.
                            Ally, there you go again, giving more credit than is warranted, lol.

"I'm voting against the BCE" is a cop-out, plain and simple.

Vote for a candidate you believe in or write in a name. after the comments about how Ford says "The Dem Party must be torn down starting Nov.3" I find it very scary that he'd want to put them in office.

The veil has been lifted, Ford does not care about this country or he wouldn't support a candidate he cannot respect.

Comment

• Mezro
                              Full Member Status

• May 2004

I WAS voting for Kerry but the more I listen the less impressed I am.

Mezro...not sure what to do; fucking Nader is a creepy worm and not an option...
                              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

Working...